moroccan love

Business in Morocco

7 posts in this topic

Timeline

I am curious if anyone had an opinion or if their fiance or husband/wife had one, regarding business in Morocco. If a person wanted to begin or build a business in Morocco, what would be a good place to start. I am looking at ideas regarding needs of the citizens, desires, what is successful and where, etc. I know cyber cafes are very popular and appear to be in demand.

Thank you for your suggestions and advice

Natasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

A local version of Match.com?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I've been saying either a food shoppe in downtown Casa that serves American street food, like cheese steak subs, onion rings, soft pretzels, hot dogs, etc.. or a nail salon like the ones we have in the US. I went to a nail salon in Marrakech and was just appalled by what they did to my nails.. and had no clue about nail overlays or art..

but.. it's a pipe dream..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi

for cyber i dont think so its a good idea cause if u see any wher u will find just if u trying in somewher ther is not lot of cybers my brother stard that but it didnt work

have a good luck

2008 i knew my husband

06/29/2009 we meet in person for first tim

07/20/2009 we saw eash other for second tim

08/15/2009 we saw eash other for 3th tim

08/16/2009 our engagement ceremony

08/17/2009 we maried egaly

09/04/2009 stard immigration process

12/24/2009 we saw eash other for 4 th tim

12/25/2009 we did wedding

01/01/2010 i meet my husband family for first time

02/13/2010 we saw wash other for 5 tim

05/04/2010 my interview

05/07/2010 going back again usa embassy

05/11/2010 they call me!!!

05/12/2010 i get visaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

06/08/2010 enter to usa

18/07/2010 get 2 years green card

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Squeeky had some good ideas, inshallah when I return after I finish school I will open up an English preschool, allahualim if it works out

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My understanding is that it can be a bit complicated for foreigners to start businesses there but if you have your husband who is still a citizen lead the campaign it might go a little easier for you. There is a lot to take into consideration so I would suggest first looking into what the US requirements will be such as the tax implications.

I've seen a few books at the library on starting a business in a foreign country so you might want to do a quick search for some of those.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.