shescott

I'm worried - Visa issued in Singapore - traveling to US from PI - what should I do?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello VJ's

I will be flying to US on june 5th but my visa was issued at Singapore,I will be stay here for 14 days to visit my mother but I'm worried if I have something to do here at consulate office here in Phils... I'm running out of time,we can't refund my air ticket.. I want to know if I have something to do until I have time to do it before the date of my flight.... Thanks.... :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello VJ's

I will be flying to US on june 5th but my visa was issued at Singapore,I will be stay here for 14 days to visit my mother but I'm worried if I have something to do here at consulate office here in Phils... I'm running out of time,we can't refund my air ticket.. I want to know if I have something to do until I have time to do it before the date of my flight.... Thanks.... :(

Just because you have a US visa in your passport does not restrict your other foreign travel... You are not required to make a direct transit to the USA...

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Since you came back to the Phils - don't you have some stuff to do with Cenomar and Prism ?

ie - you won't be allowed to leave, without the Cenomar stamp in the passport.

Please read your prior topic -

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/255364-flying-to-us/

and check your Cenomar and CFO requirements.

IMO, if you had NOT gotten into Phils first, this wouldn't be an issue.

Now, it's an issue, you can't leave without CFO stamp.

Seriously !

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Actually what she needs to do is attend the CFO Seminar and get the CFO Sticker for her Passport. Since she doesn't indicate her age or which Visa she has:

If K-1 she will need to show her CENOMAR & final divorce decree(s) for her USC Fiancé (if he is divorced) for any previous marriage(s). If under 24 then she'll also need to present a written consent letter from her parents stating she has their permission to get married & move to the US.

If CR/IR-1 she will need her Marriage Contract & final divorce decree(s) for her USC Fiancé (if he is divorced) for any previous marriage(s).

Without the CFO Sticker in her passport they will not allow her to board a plane to the US with a K-1 or CR/IR Visa in her passport.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.