Peter Miami

Tracking Instructions for DHL

72 posts in this topic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one that works for me is i-730. The origin always says Portsmouth, NH. There are a lot of different countries listed, but not Jamaica. Does anyone know if any of the references work for Jamaica?

Just starting the journey, haven't yet filed... Until today(2/12/07)!

K-1

2/12/07 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation

2/16/07 - VSC received package

2/22/07 - Check has been deposited, now I can track!

2/23/07 - NOA1 Received via snail mail

3/9/07 - NOA2 via email!

3/15/07 - NOA2 via snail mail

3/19/07 - Called NVC, case sent to embassy on 3/15/07

4/19/07 - DS230 submitted to embassy

4/30/07 - Email from embassy: Interview scheduled for 6/19/07!

5/30/07 - Medical

6/19/07 - Interview!!! - Approved!!!

7/6/07 - VISA delivered!!!

7/21/07 - Fiance arrives

AOS

11/30/07 - Mailed packet Priority w/signature

12/2/07 - Received in Chicago

12/7/07 - Check cashed

12/10/07 - Received 3 NOA1s via snail mail

12/27/07 - RFE - Tax returns

12/27/07 - RFE returned

1/3/08 - RFE received at Lee's Summit

1/8/08 - I-485 Receipt # shows up in case status

1/15/08 - Case transferred to CSC

1/30/08 - Email: EAD Card production ordered

2/1/08 - Email: AP approval

2/8/08 - EAD card received

4/4/08 - RFE for full medical

6/9/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USPS)

6/16/08 - RFE received at CSC (according to USCIS)

6/19/08 - Card production ordered

6/24/08 - Approval email & Welcome letter in mail

6/26/08 - Card arrives in the mail

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying this today too for shipments from Weds. All I can get to work is the I-730 and correspondance. It gives 25 pages of results, but returns me to the search when I try to see past page 1. Of course, I don't see London on the first page. :(

Edited by TracyTN
SA4userbar.jpg

I'm trying this today too for shipments from Weds. All I can get to work is the I-730 and correspondance. It gives 25 pages of results, but returns me to the search when I try to see past page 1. Of course, I don't see London on the first page. :(

It's definitely a cumbersome system - You would think (when there is only One page) there wouldn't be a 'Next' link, but there is and when clicked, it returns you/us to the search page. Nothing indicates if there are more pages (even if there are)...so the only way to tell is to click "Next" - if another page appears, great, if not, back to the search page... go figure :blink:

Edited by Karin und Otto

Well, I'm glad its not just me! :lol: It said there were 25 pages of results so I was surprised when the 'next' button returned me to the search instead of giving me more results.

SA4userbar.jpg

Well, I'm glad its not just me! :lol: It said there were 25 pages of results so I was surprised when the 'next' button returned me to the search instead of giving me more results.

Should say Results 1-25 but kind of implies Pages 1-25 - no, not just you.. was a head-scratcher for a second.. :blush:

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Is anyone getting an error on dhl.com saying "This reference was found on a large number of shipments. Unable to track using this search criteria"?

I have narrowed down the date to one, put in origin postal code and destination postal code.

still nothing. :crying:

08-16-2007: Husband arrives in Chicago

10-13-2007: AOS package sent

10-24-2007: Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, and AP

Filed: Timeline

I'm having the same problem as mollyreyna. Since my consulate is closed "indefinitly", I'm especially interested to see some sort of proof that the case was received, even if no one is working on it right now.

Is there a number i can put under 'tarrif points' that could narrow it down?

If I cause offense it is not on purpose, think about that before you take offense. If you feel offended, consider that maybe I'm not talking about you and maybe I accidentally stumbled onto a sore area and do not know. Thank you.

Grrr! That's just poor web design, sounds like. Surprising for such a big company.

AOS:

02/29/2008 - Wedding Day!

03/29/2008 - Mailed AOS packet to Chicago registered mail

04/04/2008 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

04-10-2008 - Check cashed!

04-12-2008 - NOA1s arrive for AP & AOS

04-18-2008 - Biometrics appt letter arrives

04-29-2008 - Biometrics appointment!

04-30-2008 - AOS status shows up online

05-16-2008 - AP status shows up online - both AP & AOS are touched!

06-05-2008 - AP touched and email sent saying AP has been approved

06-12-2008 - AP arrives in the mail

07-10-2008 - Interview letter arrives - interview scheduled for 09/05/08

09-05-2008 - Interview in SF (don't bring your cellphone!) -- approved! Email sent saying card has been ordered!

09-13-2008 - Welcome to the United States letter arrives

09-15-2008 - Green card arrives in the mail! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone getting an error on dhl.com saying "This reference was found on a large number of shipments. Unable to track using this search criteria"?

I have narrowed down the date to one, put in origin postal code and destination postal code.

still nothing. :crying:

Yep -- I get that too.

AOS:

02/29/2008 - Wedding Day!

03/29/2008 - Mailed AOS packet to Chicago registered mail

04/04/2008 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

04-10-2008 - Check cashed!

04-12-2008 - NOA1s arrive for AP & AOS

04-18-2008 - Biometrics appt letter arrives

04-29-2008 - Biometrics appointment!

04-30-2008 - AOS status shows up online

05-16-2008 - AP status shows up online - both AP & AOS are touched!

06-05-2008 - AP touched and email sent saying AP has been approved

06-12-2008 - AP arrives in the mail

07-10-2008 - Interview letter arrives - interview scheduled for 09/05/08

09-05-2008 - Interview in SF (don't bring your cellphone!) -- approved! Email sent saying card has been ordered!

09-13-2008 - Welcome to the United States letter arrives

09-15-2008 - Green card arrives in the mail! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

• 4 years later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Don't waste your time with tracking the package. Wait 2 weeks and then call the Embassy and give them the MNL#. I don't have the direct number to the unit that will tell you but I did this. I found tracking the package worthless. Once you give the Embassy the MNL#, they will look it up and tell you it is there in 1-2 minutes. It was so much easier.

In any case, don't worry... delivery from the NVC to the Embassy is seldom a problem. Many people told me not to bother with even calling the Embassy. They said it would be there and it was.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.