Jump to content

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco

Hey Guys,

I have looked everywhere on this site for information and I feel like every place I have looked I have gotten different information. We are in the process of filling out Bijad's AOS. We are working on I 693 now. When I read one topic it said we didn't even need this form if he had a full medical within on year, another topic said that he at least needed to fill out section 1 and take it to a CS.

We have no record of Bijad’s vaccinations, everything that was done was given to Bijad in a sealed envelope and later given to the POE in New York. Bijad asked for a copy of his medical information and copies of his vaccinations and the Doctor told him he wouldn't need it, that this was between the Doctor and the embassy.

What do I do?

Send his packet without the form and hope they have his medical information from the POE?


Thanks everyone!



"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."

- Martha Washington


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada

He definitely needs I693 and it has to be filled out by the civil surgeon. But if he doesn't have his vaccination record, the surgeon won't fill I693 out so he'll need to repeat the vaccinations. Can he call the doctor back home and see if they would send his vaccination record?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Haiti

The same thing happened to my husband. Everything from the doctor was sealed in the envelope that was given over at the POE. We had to call the doctor that did his original medical and get a copy faxed to us. Then, his son's mother had to go to the hospital that his son was born at and get a copy of those medical records faxed to us. I'd try contacting the doctor that did the medical (explain the situation) and have them make a copy of the information and send it to you.

Good luck!

We're set for 10 years!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...