bruno.

No approval!!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

How come there is no approval at all of K1 petition at CSC for VJ members when there are approved petitions at VSC??

I know VJ members only represent a small fraction of all the petitions that USCIS centers are getting, but still, statistically it seems weird that no one is getting approved this week.

It;s kind of depressing to see nothing is moving at CSC :crying:.

If anyone knows what is (or could be) going on, your imput is welcome.

Good luck on your journey

Bruno

K-1 2010 / 04 / 02 - I-129F sent
K-1 2010 / 08 / 18 - Interview at embassy in Paris, France
AOS 2011 / 01 / 15 - AOS package sent
AOS 2011 / 04 / 14 - Interview

ROC 2013 / 02 / 04 - ROC package sent
ROC 2013 / 07 / 27 - New GC received

CITIZENSHIP 2014 / 03 / 17 - N-400 package sent
CITIZENSHIP 2014 / 08 / 27 - Oath ceremony

--- THE END ---

I know it is tough to just sit and wait but you have to know that this is the hardest part of the journey since there isn't much you can do.

From your timeline you haven't even hit the two month mark yet. Just try and be as patient as you can be. Keep collecting evidence of you your relationship and in a month or so you can start looking at getting stuff ready for packet 3!

I know I went crazy checking the USCIS website when I was waiting for the NOA2. You just have to know it will come.

Also when I was waiting the VSC was going much slower than us BUT CSC was approving January filers before December filers. There isn't really any rhyme or reason to how they go about it even though they are supposed to do it first come first serve. It just doesn't happen. Just keep you chin up and good luck! It goes real fast after the NOA2 :thumbs:

Filed I-751: December 29 2012
Rec NOA1: January 7 2013
Biometrics:January 25 2013

Green card approved: June 17 2013
OH CANADA OH CANADA YOU ARE SO FINE. OH CANADA OH CANADA YOU BLOW MY MIND

Timeline

Yeah, I know it's only been 2 month. But only a few weeks ago it looked like the average time to get approval was around 42 days so I was hoping an approval around this timeline.

That would have been great coz it would have set the interview date around a time when my fiancée (the USC) is visiting me in France.

So I'm starting to letting go the idea that it will be the case but it's a little depressing.

Bruno

--- THE END ---

Yeah, I know it's only been 2 month. But only a few weeks ago it looked like the average time to get approval was around 42 days so I was hoping an approval around this timeline.

That would have been great coz it would have set the interview date around a time when my fiancée (the USC) is visiting me in France.

So I'm starting to letting go the idea that it will be the case but it's a little depressing.

Yea that average approval time is usually not even close. I think our average time was supposed to be 50 days and ours was approved in the 95 day mark.

Its hard to plan stuff around the visa process since it is so unpredictable. But it is great that you get to spend time with your fiance soon. If the interview doesn't come up in time for that just think of it as a great time for you and her to hang out in your country and to collect more evidence for the interview (photos!)

Filed I-751: December 29 2012
Rec NOA1: January 7 2013
Biometrics:January 25 2013

Green card approved: June 17 2013
OH CANADA OH CANADA YOU ARE SO FINE. OH CANADA OH CANADA YOU BLOW MY MIND

The current average approval times (for either service center) is running in the 100+ days range - not 42 and that is just based on VJ member's timeliness.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/stats.php?cfl=

Timeline

The current average approval times (for either service center) is running in the 100+ days range - not 42 and that is just based on VJ member's timeliness.

http://www.visajourn.../stats.php?cfl=

Hi Otto and Karin,

the stat i looked is here. On this we can see it was 100 days a year ago and that it was tending towards 50 lately so that's why I hoped it would be more around 50 than 100 days.

Bruno

--- THE END ---

Timeline

Yea that average approval time is usually not even close. I think our average time was supposed to be 50 days and ours was approved in the 95 day mark.

Its hard to plan stuff around the visa process since it is so unpredictable. But it is great that you get to spend time with your fiance soon. If the interview doesn't come up in time for that just think of it as a great time for you and her to hang out in your country and to collect more evidence for the interview (photos!)

Hi MeggyMo,

Thanks for your support,

Well her trip was planned before we decided to get married and file for K1 visa. I just realized while visiting this site and trying to calculate the timeline that the interview may happen when she's here. So if it's not the case it will not be the end of the world, I just felt it could be great if it happened.

I can't wait for her to be here, I think waiting will be more bearable when she's by my side, and maybe I'll be too busy to even think about it :luv:

No problem for the evidence, I'm planning to make more of these.

Bruno

--- THE END ---

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.