LvivLovers

To those about to fly to R/U/B

149 posts in this topic

Or Alla reads here.

My thoughts exactly!

I subscribe to Shooting Times to read the articles, not to offend my own guns by looking at photos of other guns. :lol:

So in other words, if you did happen to look at other guns, your gun would be offended? Because that's basically what I'm getting out of all your posts.

"I don't look at other women because mine is so great..... yet she does get really upset when I look at other women and it's better for me just to not look at them at all because I don't want to upset her. But that's my choice, not hers. I don't abstain from looking because she gets upset... I do it because I'm so happy with what I've got and what I've got is so great it's not worth my time to look elsewhere."

I still don't buy it.

While I understand not "actively" seeking out other stuff to look at I find it unfortunate that while you're so allowed and encouraged to do other "man stuff" around the house and with the boys that this most basic of "man things" to do you're denied.

I even understand that part. So she doesn't like you looking at other chicks? Cool. That's between you two. What I don't understand is why you're taking blame for it. "I don't have to look because she's so wonderful." Can you not say "I choose not to look because she gets upset?"

I mean, hey, if I'm still way off and you don't like to look because you don't like to look, that's cool. Maybe I am wrong. But I know a lot of guys and with the exception of you and two other dudes, they all like to look.

I know one guy who doesn't look and his answer is "God gave me everything I need at home." I'll buy that. Jesus has filled that carnal desire in his heart that left a gaping hole in the rest of ours. I knew another guy once too and he didn't look either. He'd look straight to the floor whenever an attractive woman would come around. "I don't look because my wife will cut off my private parts if she catches me looking at another woman." I bought that one too.

But I can't buy your story, Gary.

But truly, looking at other women is such a small desire or temptation that I would never bother to spend the time or money on a magazine subscription. There is not a woman in Playboy worth the cover price or worth the effort to fill out the subscription card, in my opinion.

I'll buy that. I don't spend money on looking at other women either. But, when the VS catalog arrives at my front door or Danica is staring at me while we're in line at the supermarket I'm not going to "actively" avert my eyes just because my wife is with me. I am a man, dammit. A nice looking woman catches my eye, I'm going to look at her. Out of respect for my wife I'm not going to celebrate it and do the whole "whooo hoooo!" and high five over a hot chick, but I am going to at least take a nice look and admire the beauty of another woman. If she has a problem with that she can talk to God because He has a much better chance of changing that than she does!

Guns, on the other hand, you can have as a many of those as you want.

But you still can't look as many times as you want?

I know we're getting dangerously close to the morality issue of looking at other women and the whole respect issue and if a husband can or can't look, whatever. It just strikes me as odd that someone who champions the whole "RUB women understand men so well" isn't allowed to look at other women and attempts to cover up that fact with "it's my choice."

I have never been one to buy into the "all-around gun" concept. Horror. Firearms designs change all the time, women do not. There is nothing "cutting edge" to keep up with in women Slim, evolution is a pretty slow process. The girls in Playboy now look the same as the ones in 1953, any improvement has been in cameras and film and maybe airbrush techniques. The women are the same.

I believe it's important to have a good rifle, good shotgun and good pistol. You can split hairs after that and argue auto vs. revolver, improved vs. modified, etc. but when it comes down to it, you can't go wrong if you have a good one of each.

Same with women. Only difference is you're saying you have to make one woman perform all of those jobs. Wife, mother, companion, friend - Playmate.

Playboy was cool in '53 not because it exposed women but because it finally drove home the concept that men really do want more than one thing in their woman. We do want the lady in the street and the ####### in the bedroom, and it's perfectly OK if you happen to be both! Before Playboy, that was taboo. Now, it's widely acceptable. RUB women seem to understand this perhaps better than women here (or at least they're more willing to openly admit it and/or play both roles) yet for whatever reason, you're telling us you want that woman but you're not that guy.

Come on, Gary! You are that guy! While I don't subscribe to Playboy either and I'm not going to spend money looking at other women, I'm not going to act ashamed when my wife walks in to the restroom and I'm sitting on my throne "reading" her new catalog. I am that guy. (You're all welcome for the mental picture, by the way!)

I do beg your forgiveness, for I have but the slow-witted yet devious brain of a USC female to work with.

Yeah, we get that a lot when you girls drive by.

As Gary said, it would be nice if you'd return the favor of posting the same stuff here that we post in your forum. (Since you posted your own undoing above I'll go ahead and spell it out for you - NOTHING. Please, post nothing here. Thanks.)

And just for the record, I'm not anti-drive by. I'm just anti-YOU driving by - along with 99.9% of your Can/UK grrrrl power buddies. For a little on the proper way to drive by here in the RUB forum, check out Julianna's posts.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

No, I am not copying all that again!

Slim, I will leave it to you to sort things out with VV over what is true or not regarding Playboy magazine, me, what I read while taking a dump (usually a Russian grammar book). You teo sort it out and I'll go with whatever you say. :whistle:

And Alla never walks in when I am there, on the throne. Well, she did...once. I leave you with THAT visual. :rofl:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Hey. Hi. How ya doin'?

Poiteen is a she, most definitely a she, with a face as cute as a button and a rack to die for. She's also one of the sweetest and most compassionate people I know, and I know that from real life. When my life was a shambles, she drove over to my house and forced me to face the world again. I've benefitted from her hospitality again and again, and when the chips are down I am glad to have her in my corner.

Honestly, what you say above about British and Canadian people needing to be vaccinated, or Ireland being the same as the UK, is beyond me. Does it even merit a reply? I don't like to rise to bait if the fisherman isn't worth it.

Has she slammed your wives and fiancees? Or has it been the USC partners on here instead? I do beg your forgiveness, for I have but the slow-witted yet devious brain of a USC female to work with.

Oh, hey Hi. Driving by again The "bait" was placed safely in the RUB forum. Was it your day to patrol us and insult the members? USC or foreign?

You can tell Poitine (I am sure that is her real name) that large "racks" don't impress me and I won't be dying for hers any time soon. Maybe send her a photo of yourself. Keep her in your corner if you will but keep her in your forum please. The only post I ever made was in response to your request to "Come one and Come all" and list irritating things our spouses do. Then I was lambasted by the UK/Canada?Ireland men haterz. '

She didn't do anything for me when I had bypass surgery but Alla slept in the hospital bed with me every night.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Has she slammed your wives and fiancees? Or has it been the USC partners on here instead? I do beg your forgiveness, for I have but the slow-witted yet devious brain of a USC female to work with.

Sorry, Elm. I forgot, reading is a challenge for you. You are in luck though, Ms. McCongeniality, also known as "Poitine, the Fighting Princess of Donegal" posted a VIDEO insulting my WIFE in the RUB forum. You are free to view it, click on the little arrow to play it. You may even be able to figure it out all by yourself, or get whoever helped Poitine post it to help you.

I know it is pretty common in your forum to post little videos and pictures for people that otherwise can't read. Nice of her to do that for you.

Even though you reliably, predictably (and exactly on time) responded to bait placed in the RUB forum, I would never complain to one of the UK/Canada moderators about a UK/Canada chick posting derogatory videos in the RUB forum. Like that would help.

Please go back and explain that it really makes UK/Irish chicks look bitter and all sour-pussed when they come over and throw tomatoes at the Russian/Ukrainian model types. Really makes her look like a loser.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

All points duly noted. I feel appropriately castigated.

Hey, no castigation here, unless you are VisaVeteran and have your Playboy magazine in your left hand!

Oh, Elm...I just thought of someone that might be impressed with your shower photos... :rofl:

Gary And Alla

Slim, I will leave it to you to sort things out with VV over what is true or not regarding Playboy magazine, me, what I read while taking a dump (usually a Russian grammar book). You teo sort it out and I'll go with whatever you say. :whistle:

And Alla never walks in when I am there, on the throne. Well, she did...once. I leave you with THAT visual. :rofl:

I think we've pretty much made up our minds. But hey, I'll give you credit though, you've stuck to your story!

I'm glad I've never seen your picture because having a visual of you sitting on the throne is a lot easier since I don't know what you look like. To me now, you're just some dude on the forum. Actually, the first visual I got was "the thinker" only with a throne under him instead of just a piece of rock.

I messed up my quotes but I was going to suggest some good reading room material for you. There's a book called "Dermo" that's kind of like Russian grammer and it's a good read. Check it out on Amazon.

Oh, Elm...I just thought of someone that might be impressed with your shower photos... :rofl:

Go ahead and post them. You never know. I'll give you my honest and unbiased opinion!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Slim, I never researched it but I suspect that RUB women learn that stuff without Playboy. Sparrow school maybe? :whistle: Maybe they were taken aside to the unisex hole-in-the-floor bathroom in 8th grade and told..."Looky here-ski, you vanna to keep your man.....?" Clearly an education missing in some other cultures.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I think we've pretty much made up our minds. But hey, I'll give you credit though, you've stuck to your story!

I'm glad I've never seen your picture because having a visual of you sitting on the throne is a lot easier since I don't know what you look like. To me now, you're just some dude on the forum. Actually, the first visual I got was "the thinker" only with a throne under him instead of just a piece of rock.

So if you are bored and it is a cold night, go to my profile, click on photos.

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

"Poitine, the Fighting Princess of Donegal" posted a VIDEO insulting my WIFE in the RUB forum. You are free to view it, click on the little arrow to play it. You may even be able to figure it out all by yourself, or get whoever helped Poitine post it to help you.

Is she, or is she not, a Part-Time Model? Is she not often the most beautiful woman in the room? Couldn't she with her figure be an Air Hostess in the 60's? These are the lyrics of the song I posted. Complimentary lyrics. I'm happy for you Gary, that you have found happiness with Alla, pretty often, the most beautiful woman in the room.

The UK Wiki

Timeline

:pop:

Sorry to disappoint you Brad. I think they are gone. What kind of life they must lead, eh? They have to go around on "panty raids" like drunk college undergrads, you know, that just finished a high school education. Insult the pretty girls in the "good sorority" they couldn't get into and their boyfriends. Then they go back to the trailer park.

I wonder, do they go to other forums or just the ones with sexy, attractive women? And how is it that such trolls get such a highly disproportionate number of moderators and organizers? No other life to live?

Gary And Alla

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Sorry to disappoint you Brad. I think they are gone. What kind of life they must lead, eh? They have to go around on "panty raids" like drunk college undergrads, you know, that just finished a high school education. Insult the pretty girls in the "good sorority" they couldn't get into and their boyfriends. Then they go back to the trailer park.

I wonder, do they go to other forums or just the ones with sexy, attractive women? And how is it that such trolls get such a highly disproportionate number of moderators and organizers? No other life to live?

Gary, your mixing too many metaphors...sorority college students with trailer parks? And I think we understand that college undergrads finished high school. I think it's a requirement. And I don't think girls do panty raids.

See, if your wife allowed you to read men's magazines instead of Popular Mechanics, you would have known that.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey Elm, one of your strays got loose in our forum and started saying bad things about our women-folk and the women-folk from Darfur also. He/she is from Ireland, but it is the same as UK... anyway. Probably drunk, eh? Be a dear, will you, and collect him on your way out and drop him off in the gutter over in the UK forum. Maybe under a double decker, eh? Do you get them vaccinated before you let them out without a leash? Just a bit worried about viruses, y'know.

Are you really that ignorant gary, or is that your pathetic attempt to insult someone.

I wonder, do any of the RUB members ever come over there and say bad things about UK/Canadian girls?

What about people with wives from Darfur? Do they ever feel the need to make fun of UK women?

Actually gary, yes you have, you came over to the UK forums and had a go at a few people several days ago. So not only are you an ignorant neophyte, but also short on memory, or an outright hypocrit.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.