LvivLovers

To those about to fly to R/U/B

149 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Gary, you attacked me in THIS forum. I replied. You are clearly having problems with posting, since your reply appears three times. And it's most certainly "allusions" I'm "alluding" to.

Julian -- stay out of this.

Yes, after you came here, after Pointine came here, all for no reason at all. You butt your way in and then complain when you get called on it. I said that I never attacked anyone ion your forum. You said I did. I did not. Then you posted things from this forum. why can't you just argue your point without making things up? It is truly pathetic :rofl:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Why? Because you're being called on the same pot-stirring here that you're known for in the UK room? I'm just here to enjoy and encourage public discourse. :whistle:

That's BS Julian, and you know that. Our own issues don't belong here -- we have the entire UK forum for you to take issue with me. And you're hardly the one to bring up pot-stirring. Like Gemmie said, there's no 1950s forum here, even if you might see this forum as your natural refuge.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Yes, after you came here, after Pointine came here, all for no reason at all. You butt your way in and then complain when you get called on it. I said that I never attacked anyone ion your forum. You said I did. I did not. Then you posted things from this forum. why can't you just argue your point without making things up? It is truly pathetic :rofl:

####### am I making up about you having a go at me in this forum? Where did I say you were coming over to the UK forum to insult us? If I am wrong, I do apologise, but it does not take back the fact that you are attacking me here, repeatedly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

That's BS Julian, and you know that. Our own issues don't belong here -- we have the entire UK forum for you to take issue with me. And you're hardly the one to bring up pot-stirring. Like Gemmie said, there's no 1950s forum here, even if you might see this forum as your natural refuge.

What I see are a bunch of blokes who know the natural order of things. They also seem to know a trouble-maker when they see one.

"It has been suggested that we'll squander the sponsors' money on wine, women and song. That is not true. We don't do a lot of singing here at Portman Road" - Ipswich Town owner John Cobbold

Timeline

Fine, shall I find one for you?

Satisfied?

Yes, satisfied you can't support your claim. That post was made to you in THIS forum. I specifically stated I have never come to YOUR forum and insulted members. Find one.

Gary And Alla

Yes, satisfied you can't support your claim. That post was made to you in THIS forum. I specifically stated I have never come to YOUR forum and insulted members. Find one.

As I said, show me where I said you were coming into the UK forum to attack people. F^ck everyone else, show me and I will give you that.

Julian, naff off.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I posted a few of them you made. You said you didn't. I am not questioning if it is humor, never did. You said you didn't say any such thing. You often do, Krikit.

i have reviewed the links you posted at reply #123.

one post was in fun by krikit where she intentionally jumbles her words. none of the posts state that krikit was drunk. by now, you should realize that drinking does not equal drunk.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

What I see are a bunch of blokes who know the natural order of things. They also seem to know a trouble-maker when they see one.

Dont you have better things to do?? Like punching Alex for saying "put the phone down on that stupid bint." than to troll VJ?

Timeline

####### am I making up about you having a go at me in this forum? Where did I say you were coming over to the UK forum to insult us? If I am wrong, I do apologise, but it does not take back the fact that you are attacking me here, repeatedly.

It is FSU humor, you wouldn't understand, that is why I do it here.

Now you have members of YOUR forum coming over HERE and attacking OTHER members of YOUR forum. Oh, brother!

We're just a peaceful bunch over here minding our own business with some internal humor meant for RUB forum consumption when one of the UK forum members has to crash in like a drunken rugby player and start winging around insults...then you whine when you get insulted back (though fortunatley I am intelligent enough never to have to call someone a "douchebag" in ANY forum)

GO AWAY and I cannot attack you, I was not attacking you before you showed up to "defend" one of your members that came over here to attack us. Sheesh.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

Your interpretation of those posts are exactly that. At no point did I mention I had anything at all to drink. Nor had I.

This thread is dangerously close to a lock. At this point I am required to relinquish moderating duties to one of the other mods as I am under personal attack, so no further administrative action will be taken by me.

iagree.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Dont you have better things to do?? Like punching Alex for saying "put the phone down on that stupid bint." than to troll VJ?

I always thought Brazilian women had senses of humour, but I do admit to not having traveled those parts much. So to set the record straight, the 'bint' comment was a joke. :whistle:

"It has been suggested that we'll squander the sponsors' money on wine, women and song. That is not true. We don't do a lot of singing here at Portman Road" - Ipswich Town owner John Cobbold

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I do apologize to the denizens of the RUB forum for my crass behavior in not checking my spelling before posting. Do you extend this courtesy to everyone, or just the interlopers?

I typically don't correct spelling and grammar unless someone has gone out of their way to call someone ignorant, stupid, or something similar.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

as i don't see this thread ever getting back on track due to the continual bickering, it is now locked.

do not restart this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.