elmcitymaven

Irritating BS your SO does

1,246 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

GIN

It once caused/allowed me to do 'Radar Love' by golden earring in a Karaoke den...

The audience's jaws dropped as one - but I still don't know if that's good

Gin with lime in America and lemon in the rest of the world - doesn't matter as I am omniverous - like god

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I guess this would fall under the category of 'Irritating BS my GOVT. does". Stupid that they have the bars in the airports BEYOND the security checkpoints. My wife's flight was delayed 90 minutes last night. I could have had a nice martini and watched some sports in the bar in the airport. But nooooo, I don't have a boarding pass, so no alcohol for me.

Oh man, that sucks Rob. If it weren't an airport, I would recommend shooting them all in the face. Don't worry -- I had two margaritas at Chevy's Fresh Mex last night. I drank the second one in your honour. :D

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Oh man, that sucks Rob. If it weren't an airport, I would recommend shooting them all in the face. Don't worry -- I had two margaritas at Chevy's Fresh Mex last night. I drank the second one in your honour. :D

Yeah! Yeah! Shoot 'em in the face!

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Timeline

The LAX police and especially TSA employees were collectively in a sh!t mood last night. Could it be because it's midnight and you're working at the airport? Or could it be the utter lack of proper refreshments available to them? I was about to start breakdancing for money, just to piss them off. But then I recalled, they have guns. :blush:

The LAX police and especially TSA employees were collectively in a sh!t mood last night. Could it be because it's midnight and you're working at the airport? Or could it be the utter lack of proper refreshments available to them? I was about to start breakdancing for money, just to piss them off. But then I recalled, they have guns. :blush:

It's the lack of refreshments. Clearly.

I would have thrown a quarter your way if you had started breakdancing. :)

Timeline

It's the lack of refreshments. Clearly.

I would have thrown a quarter your way if you had started breakdancing. :)

Now I bet I could have made some real money if they had allowed me a couple double martinis before I started dancing :lol:

I think an interpretation of "Footloose" would have been a good place to start from after two double martinis. :D

I was in IKEA last night and very nearly bought a cocktail shaker after yesterday's talk of martinis. Instead I bought a new wine opener, since the one I have is #######. I explained to my friend shopping with me that it's hard to get wine bottles open with it when I'm sober, and as I get drunker it gets even harder, which is a state of affairs I cannot stand for.

Timeline

I find i'm quite the opposite. I have on occasion actually lost the wine opener and resorted to a screwdriver to pull the cork out, or even use a pen to push it in. Whatever it takes is my motto :lol:

I find i'm quite the opposite. I have on occasion actually lost the wine opener and resorted to a screwdriver to pull the cork out, or even use a pen to push it in. Whatever it takes is my motto :lol:

Been there. Too many times.tongue.gif Would madame like a little cork with her Pinot? Or is madame too soused to give a damn? The latter? Excellent.biggrin.gif

Timeline

Been there. Too many times.tongue.gif Would madame like a little cork with her Pinot? Or is madame too soused to give a damn? The latter? Excellent.biggrin.gif

Well the trick to MacGyver(ing) a bottle of wine like that is a good meatal wired pasta strainer ;)

Well the trick to MacGyver(ing) a bottle of wine like that is a good meatal wired pasta strainer ;)

*takes notes*

Any more tips for an alcopoppet like myself?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Any bottle of Tequila that sells in the supermarket is sure to make you puke.

Do CA IKEAs sell the alcoholic cider? I hear it's heavenly.

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.