RS2

Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone..i just want to know what this email is all about..is this a good news or what? what should i do or expect from this? thanks a lot

Date: May 1, 2010

Subject: Case Status Information for Receipt Number:EACXXXXXXX

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On April 30, 2010, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS

K1

08-26-09 : Filed I-129F

10-05-10 : NOA2

12-01-10 : Visa Approved

AOS

04-27-11 : Filed I-485/I-765

07-05-11 : EAD Approved

11-01-11 : AOS Approved

ROC

08-01-13 : ROC 90 day window opens

POWER OF YOUR LOVE

The struggle for self-fulfillment is full of sacrifices. But true indeed, no trial is impossible to a human being who has a strong faith in God.

It means they received the RFE that you returned, put it with your petition and that they're working on the case again.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline

It means they received the RFE that you returned, put it with your petition and that they're working on the case again.

ahh coz we are just confused,,,coz we didn't send any RFE doc. to them maybe thats the FBI report...so we will jst wait? hopefully its Noa2 :innocent:

K1

AOS

ROC

POWER OF YOUR LOVE

The struggle for self-fulfillment is full of sacrifices. But true indeed, no trial is impossible to a human being who has a strong faith in God.

Huh.

If you didnt get an RFE and send them anything, that's confusing then.

They only send that email out to people who had to send them additional documents.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Hello everyone..i just want to know what this email is all about..is this a good news or what? what should i do or expect from this? thanks a lot

Date: May 1, 2010

Subject: Case Status Information for Receipt Number:EACXXXXXXX

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

You filed in August and still didn' t get an approval ? :blink:

Edited by AR and MD
as1cHpz0g410600MzAwNzg3OWx8MjM3NjYxc3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Looking at the printed timline in your signature, you had to do Biometrics in November 2009. Something or somebody probably came up with your name in a computer system that warranted further information to ensure the identity of the person (you) which is being investigated. That is usually why they would ask the US Citizen to come in for Biometrics.

You have been going through an unusually long wait for this name check as some people call it. I would say that either you will be cleared soon or else you should try to take action to escalate the adjudication of your case (Congressman/woman, etc...)

Good luck

Naturalization N-400

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious - do you have an overwhelmingly common name like "John Rogers" or "Frank Smith?"

I always wondered if that could be a reason for unusual waits for clearance.

Glad to hear your case is moving again, but still at a snail's pace.

We're in the waiting mode too, but for the AOS interview.unsure.gif

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Timeline

Just curious - do you have an overwhelmingly common name like "John Rogers" or "Frank Smith?"

I always wondered if that could be a reason for unusual waits for clearance.

Glad to hear your case is moving again, but still at a snail's pace.

We're in the waiting mode too, but for the AOS interview.unsure.gif

Nope,... and its 25 days now since our RFE rcvd by uscis still no news.. :(

K1

AOS

ROC

POWER OF YOUR LOVE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Nope,... and its 25 days now since our RFE rcvd by uscis still no news.. :(

I am sorry about this delay for you and your fiance(e). I have to believe that since biometrics were requested, there was a flag raised in a computer about one of the two names, more likely the USC's name since the USC had the Biometrics to help establish proper identity and no confusion with other individuals having a similar or same name.

Good luck.

Naturalization N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.