MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

APPROVED!!!!!!

They tried to really give us a hard time; we were in there for an hour!!!!!!!!

BUT THANK GOD WE ARE KEEPN IT MOVING!!!

Congrats Shanette, God has just rain his blessing upon you... :dance::dance:

Congrats LadyC...Can we say bring home the bacon!!!

Timeline

Ok dada I think you hit it right on the money, because some are too perfect but I wouldnt go as far as to say its the newbies but some of the vets.

Then when we tell our stories it seems like we are not telling the truth or something, its true and I wouldnt share it if it was a lie. (Speaking for myself) because I dont need help on lies I need help on my true life drama.

I going to pray right now anyway because my hubby so jealous and controlling that I feel we are not going to work, but Im hanging int here but he is really moody :angry:

Hanging in there continue to show u aint going no where and he will come around and see that he has nothing to worry about...

Timeline

Im bored yall :whistle:

1. JQ Smiley BOOM,-feeling sick today :angry:

2. Dens Wifey,- christening that new crib

3. finesse,-bout to make a new baby- take it easy momma

4. JaHoney,-thinking we are not paying attention to her-Girl I have put them on blast for that also :rofl: :rofl:

5. TAMH,- setting up school and a part time job-- :dance: :dance:

6. DaDa,- about to move to NC

7. Heart_In_Jamaica,- sorry momma dont know you that well but HELLO

8. JOURNEE1125- doing a great job in jamaica with her bridal business :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ok so where is my name on this list :crying::crying:

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All,

Have a Blessed Day!

Shanette Congrats on the approval and C congrat on the new van and G getting the job.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Morning All! So glad it is Wednesday.... :blink:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi All,

I am just dropping in to say hi. I have been looking through the thread and I don't see many people on here that was on VJ approximately 2to 3 years ago when I was on. I wonder what happened to everyone. I am back on regularly now. My husband and I are currently in the process of ROC so we are going for biometrics on May 12. Anyway just wanted to say hi and that I wish you all the best of luck!

Take Care

hello

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

APPROVED!!!!!!

They tried to really give us a hard time; we were in there for an hour!!!!!!!!

BUT THANK GOD WE ARE KEEPN IT MOVING!!!

congrats

:dance::dance: CONGRATS ShaNette:dance: :dance:

:dance::dance:GARFIELD GOT THE JOB :dance::dance:

congrats on the job

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Two things I wanted to share before I go...

1. It is my hubby's 6 month anniversay of being here in the good ol U S of A

2. Why was yall gonna see me on the 6 o'clock news? Rashida made her debut at the Subway....

I asked my coworker to pick lunch up for me. A BLT salad with onions and extra ranch. Why did he come back with just onions, xtra ranch and bacon??????mad.gif What the hamskin happened to the L and the T? So I went back, as Tee mind you, and they kept taking customers because I refused a new salad I wanted my money back. It was only 3 employees and none of them knew what to do. So Rashida started snappin!!! I felt bad because the young african american dude had only been on the job two days. I called the manager when I got back to work and he promised to call back. Rashida told him if he didn't she would. He had a half hour. I let 1-1/2 hour go by and got his voicemail.. Rashida politely said, "If you don't call me back, maybe someone from Corporate would and I was gonna get the news stations involved and let them know what yall are about"! He called me back and dig this......

These mofo's gonna mail me the money back!!!! mad.gifLet Rashida not get her money back its on and poppin! Next time Imma tell them I will mail them a payment for my salad (lol) I already wrote a letter to the CEO of subway.... Don't play... Oh and I snapped on my coworker and said would you eat something like this? Then why would you expect me to? Then I thanked him for going for me...rofl.gif (Bipolar)rofl.gif

*end of rant*

Dang he’s been here two months already? Man time sure flies when your having fun.

And Umm yeah let me go grab my clip board and add your name to the “ NEED A CHECK LIST…

But I must admit your statement “Next time I’ll mail him a check for my salad” did have me

Timeline

:yes:

congrats on the transfer to csc

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

good morning everyone have a blessed day..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Well JQ I think what gets to hubby is that you are all about living yuh life. Whether he is there or not your plan on going out with your friends on trips and parties. I’m with you I don’t see the big deal but I guess he is not used to that. How was it when he was in JA and you went out did he call your phone fifty times or did he let you be? See you seem like a people person and partier. You chat with girls and guys not to get with them but just because your friendly and there is nothing wrong with that. Does he hang out, has he met friends? Maybe he’s jealous you’re going out and he doesn’t but hey that is not your problem.

I pray too that he chills out. Yes you are an attractive girl but your content and happy and not looking for anybody why can’t men just accept that. They say the first five years of marriage or the hardest so umm I think you still have four/three to go? LOL

Chile, what you telling? It is her problem. As long as he has a problem then it becomes both of them problem. If JQ acts like it's not her problem then thing will just get worse and not better cause it will make him even more insecure and jealous.

Yardies...I just got a text message saying our case was updated...we going to Cali yall! I give the glory to God!

Whoooohooooooo!! :dance: :dance:

Thanks dada for the prayer, yes we have been together 4 years and married 2years in in July. I know its hard but damn can I go a week with out an attitude from him DAMN

I just pray if its not meant to be GOD please show me early because I feel i go backwards and frontwards for him and my kids and thats dangerous for me to be running like that and not being appreciated for it.

I pray for no stroke or any sickness because Im running from 6am-8pm daily NON STOP :help:

Oh look at me going off, thanks guys for letting me get this off my chest, I dont give a damn that I m telling yall this because its better out than in, and I dont need an anuerysm. :blink:

And here I was thinking that they only act this way when they're going through menopause or some sort of midlife crisis :rofl:. Girl, your post touched my heart, I can relate to every bit of what you are experiencing with your hubby cause I've been down that road with mine. I've been with hubby for 6 yrs, and the first 3-4 yrs of our relationship was testing, he was overly jealous, overprotective and a bit controlling and it was a mess. When things were good it was VERY GOOD but on the bad days we both wanted to just throw in the towel and call it a day( We did a few times but it only lasted for a day)but I prayed and hang on cause despite his madness he's one of the sweetest person there is and he is my heart.

There were days when I would cry cause I was so overwhelmed with all his madness and insecurities. He was selfish and wanted me all for himself. I had to start acting a lil crazy and a lil extra calm for him to get his act together,and he did. Over the last two years he has made a 360 deg and things have just been wonderful ever since. Now, It doesn't bother him one bit where I go or who I go with, he only wants to know that I'm safe.

Things will get better sweetie, as long as both of you recognized that there's a problem and you're both open to finding the solution and resolving the issue. Sometimes all they need is that little extra reassurance that you're going nowhere and he's your soul mate.

Next time he's acting up, instead of getting mad, just rub him in the head, give him a little reassuring kiss and tell him a few sweet words, maybe that will help a bit cause it sure did for me.

AS MY GRANNY ALWAYS SAY; YOU KETCK MORE BEES WID HONEY THAN VINEGAR.

TAMH

Timeline

Morning 1Luv, Dada

Shanette- Congrats on your approval mama!!! I know it must be a sigh of relief you won't have to deal with those heffas for a lil while.

I sure did!!!! Mwaahhhhhh Tonks Nat for all your help I really really appreciated it (L) !!! Now I have to cross my fingers and pray they call me in for an interview the job sounds decent so if its meant to be it will be.

I'm claiming that job for you Dada.

TAMH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.