MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I used to love being in Vegas on a fight night. It is on and poppin!!! Have fun tonight tomorrow night...where is the after party at?

Its going to be packed everywhere!!! Heres the flyer n1163463079_8260.jpg Its at the New Hard Rock Cafe on the strip net to M&M's factory and Gameworks

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KJ, best wishes for tomorrow! See you on the other side.

JQ, sounds like you'll be having a blast at the party.

Hope everyone else enjoys their weekends! I don't have many plans. Sunday I work with the children at church then I need to log in & do a bunch of work.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Its hard for me to retain info especially info I could care less about, I have to study a couple days ahead so it stays in. Math is something you need to do continuously to maintain it. Ive never been a good test taker. The test looks like its in chinese when I take it. I have extreme testing anxieties.. Maybe a good night of sexy party like kj said would help me to relax more. I did have rum cream in my coffee to try to keep me calm... Which I was, I just didn't know the answers to some of the problems... *sigh*.... im not talking about it no more its depressing to me.

morning 1luv.... how you making out sis?

I HATE math. If it involves anything more than counting money I'm lost.

Morning!

I got $100 for talking 50 minutes about ads for a soon-to-be-released asthma product this morning! :dance:

I ALSO found my new favorite websites (after VisaJourney, of course lol) www.iheartcvs.com and www.iheartwags.com! I didn't get to finish looking at iheartwags, but basically they have the ads for the next few weeks for CVS & Walgreens, so you can see when to buy stuff to get the best deals!

In 2 weeks, Crest Pro toothpaste & mouth rinse will be free at CVS. Lots more deals.

Can't tell you more right now. I have a meeting with my manager's manager's manager in 10 minutes. Let me go pee...

Crest Pro and mouth rinse :wow: ?

I might have to jump on that deal.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I never used Air J, I guess I will not be using them. I will be using american airlines. Sorry to hear about that, he will be hear soon.

I used to love love love US Airways but now they are too darn high and offer so little. I am starting to like AA and I like the fact that you can fly to JA and not pay for your luggage and they have a late flight there too.

Timeline

Its going to be packed everywhere!!! Heres the flyer n1163463079_8260.jpg Its at the New Hard Rock Cafe on the strip net to M&M's factory and Gameworks

Looks like you will have a fun filled weekend. Have some fun for me too. I think this weekend I will just take it easy and relax a little, although I do have a baby shower tomorrow to go to but that not as much fun as your party

Edited by Always Blessed

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I found a website that can mail me coupons. It is called save.ca. I already ordered some coupons should be mailed in the next couple of days. Every week they have new items. I am so happy!!

ETA It is only for Canadian residents sorry!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

I am hanging on Tee! I just leave everything in Gods hands!

Good for you sis! head up!

Morning!

I got $100 for talking 50 minutes about ads for a soon-to-be-released asthma product this morning! kicking.gif

I ALSO found my new favorite websites (after VisaJourney, of course lol) www.iheartcvs.com and www.iheartwags.com! I didn't get to finish looking at iheartwags, but basically they have the ads for the next few weeks for CVS & Walgreens, so you can see when to buy stuff to get the best deals!

In 2 weeks, Crest Pro toothpaste & mouth rinse will be free at CVS. Lots more deals.

Can't tell you more right now. I have a meeting with my manager's manager's manager in 10 minutes. Let me go pee...

Nat, I personally think you are gathering all this stuff cause you gonna try to sell it at a higher price.... who the h*ll needs all that dayum toothpaste? Cho!laughing.gif

Tek time wid him mama, we want him to be able to walk when yuh done wid him. rofl.gifrofl.gif Have fun

he tried to kill me hahahahahaha left marks on me and allrofl.gif

Good morning

This weekend is the Mayweather _adMayweatherMosley.jpg Mosley Fight here in Las Vegas. The whole weekend gone be crackinnnnnnnn

Im going to the after party my friend from school is hosting it.

Mayweather hella sexy!

Timeline

Afternoon/Evening Yardies!

How is everyone?

It's killing me not to but I'm not even gonna read back so I know I've missed a lot.

Anything exciting been happening?

Timeline

Hi all whats poppin? Well I just got in from Running the streets. Did Groceries and then hit the mall. Came home to find out that a job that I applied to for G called him and he has an interview on Tuesday at 9am...FINGERS CROSSED. Its at an apartment complex.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Toes and all cross good Luck to G

Thanks Sugar :thumbs:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Hi all whats poppin? Well I just got in from Running the streets. Did Groceries and then hit the mall. Came home to find out that a job that I applied to for G called him and he has an interview on Tuesday at 9am...FINGERS CROSSED. Its at an apartment complex.

Good luck G!!!!! You got it G... Im prayin for you brotha!

Timeline

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :angry:

1luv, diregard the "booo" for finding a single site to send her coupons! We have tons of coupon resources here.

Nat, I personally think you are gathering all this stuff cause you gonna try to sell it at a higher price.... who the h*ll needs all that dayum toothpaste? Cho!laughing.gif

You're right. We have about 4 unopened tubes at home. This Sunday, I'm getting 2 tubes of Colgate Total since they'll only be $0.24 each. Next Sunday, I'll get the free Colgate Pro toothpaste. It's time for us to do like a lot of the CouponMom.com members and start a charity box. That's where I can put the extra cheap stuff I get & go donate it.

That's great! I crossed my fingers for you... then I uncrossed them so I could type this. lol

---------

Here's what I plan to get at CVS next week. I will spend (including tax) $7.39 out of pocket and get $12.99 back in Extra Bucks for a future visit. I show this in case any of you want to start taking advantage of the deals, too:

Depend 6 pack (it's free, so goes in charity box), Listerine Agent Cool Blue, 2 Reach toothbrushes (I bought cheap ones & they suck), 2 tubes Colgate Total toothpaste, Always Pads, Niva lip gloss, Dawn dish liquid, 3 bottles Nivea body wash.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.