Lancelotte25

Cannot Provide Primary Evidences

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I just got here last month, my Green Card and Social Security Card arrived last week and my CA ID arrived today.

After a couple of weeks since I got here, I started looking for a job but until now I haven't get one.

I took the test for 2010 Census jobs and I passed, but I don't know if I get the job.

Until now we don't have yet a joint bank account or credit card. Even her family name haven't change yet except for the SSN card and Passport.

Until now my wife is the one who is providing with everything that we need in the house. Sometimes it makes me feel really useless.

I am trying my best to get a job as soon as possible but I guess my luck is really not this time.

Will it affect the removal of condition if we can't provide enough evidence that will run through the time frame since the day we got married or since we

became together here in the states?

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone, I just got here last month, my Green Card and Social Security Card arrived last week and my CA ID arrived today.

After a couple of weeks since I got here, I started looking for a job but until now I haven't get one.

I took the test for 2010 Census jobs and I passed, but I don't know if I get the job.

Until now we don't have yet a joint bank account or credit card. Even her family name haven't change yet except for the SSN card and Passport.

Until now my wife is the one who is providing with everything that we need in the house. Sometimes it makes me feel really useless.

I am trying my best to get a job as soon as possible but I guess my luck is really not this time.

Will it affect the removal of condition if we can't provide enough evidence that will run through the time frame since the day we got married or since we

If you watch tv or read the news online you probably know that 10% of America is unemployed. I know the feeling, I waited 5 months to get a job after I arrived here and we managed to get by just through my wife's income. Now after 5 years, 3 jobs and 2 lay-offs; I'm jobless again. Just be patient, it will get better.

Ok lang yan, kaya mo yan, mas mahirap ang buhay sa Pilipinas.

To answer your question, there are other evidence you can provide to remove your condition, like apartment lease, cards/letters from friends that have both your names on the address, car registration, etc.

Edited by andresbonifacio

11/05/09 - Sent I-130 for mother via snail mail

11/13/09 - Received NOA1

03/05/10 - Received NOA2

03/11/10 - Case entered into NVC system, MNL case # assigned

03/18/10 - Sent DS3032 via E-mail

03/24/10 - DS3032 entered into NVC system

03/25/10 - Received IV Fee bill by E-mail, PAID both IV and AOS Fees on-line

03/26/10 - AOS Bill showed as PAID (still waiting for 2009 Tax Transcript from IRS)

03/29/10 - IV Bill showed as PAID (still waiting for mother's documents from the Philippines)

04/09/10 - Sent AOS Package by snail mail

04/12/10 - NVC received AOS package

04/19/10 - Sent IV Package by snail mail

04/21/10 - NVC received IV package

04/28/10 - AOS accepted (received checklist re:IV package even if NVC received it already)

05/03/10 - Sign In FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!

05/05/10 - AVR message: "CASE COMPLETED ON 05/04/10"

05/12/10 - Received interview letter via e-mail

05/17-18/10 - Medical Exam

06/16/10 - Interview Appointment @ the Embassy (Canceled because of sputum and culture test, 2 months waiting)

08/05/10 - New Interview Appointment

08/07/10 - Visa delivered 2 days after interview

08/27/10 - LAX P.O.E.

You have at least 20 more months to come up with the evidence - so plenty of time.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

You have enough time to get stuff together for the ROC. Don't worry about that now. Focus on getting a job first.

Good luck!

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Thank you guys! I guess you are all right but I will keep on trying to look for a job.

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Filed: Timeline

Concentrate on your life together now that it has finally come true. 20 months is a long time and believe me for a genuine marriage, whether you deliberately try or not, a lot of evidence accumulates just because you are a normal married couple who is sharing their lives together.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

i pray things will work out for you... my daughter has been trying to get a job too... it's hard... but never give up trying... God bless you :thumbs:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Thank you!blush.gif

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.