William33

Jump TV, anyone tried it?

7 posts in this topic

I think my firewall is limiting access to this website. Have you used Jump TV? If so, what configuration changes are necessary?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.jumptv.com/international/

I don't think it's a problem with the firewall. I don't think it's possible since your browser is either port 80 or 8080, unless you changed it.

Did not change the ports. Perhaps the service is just #######, despite the "video clips" they offer of today's programming.

Given the example of earthquake coverage from Indonesia.

Thanks Niels. Any thoughts on video streaming live TV? Good, fair or bad?

Either they are having technical problems (they claim) or they don't have the bandwidth to support the live stream. I will check again over the next few days.

If it generally works, it will be worth $13/mo to watch four Indonesian channels live.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Streaming live TV isn't too bad. It's still way better than analog TV at stand resolution of 320x240. That is what the PS2 and PS1 games were made, using on 320x240.

Anyways, live streaming TV is between excellent and good.

Did not change the ports. Perhaps the service is just #######, despite the "video clips" they offer of today's programming.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline

I stream live sports often as I am on the road and can't watch my hometown teams. Usually able to get pretty good streams but sometimes during college football season the less popular games there are just a couple of streams to be had and lesser quality. I use one certain one mostly but have 3-4 on faves to go to and see which ones have the games I want.