wasmah

still did not get NOA2

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Do you mean NOA1? NOA2 is the approval of your visa petition. NOA1 is what is sent saying that they received your petition.

*~Cr1 Journey~* CSC

-NOA 1 Receipt date: 3/1/10 (sent 2/18/10)

-Touched 4 different times in between

-APPROVED: 6/2/10

93 days from NOA1 to NOA2

-Received NVC case number: 6/9/10/10

-Gave NVC my e-mail address & e-mailed DS3032: 6/10/10

-Received NVC e-mails (DS3032 and AOS Fee)& paid AOS fee: 6/11/10

-AOS Fee shows as PAID & paid IV Bill: 6/15/10

-IV Bill shows as paid: 6/6/10

-Received IV instruction packet: 6/8/10

-Received dox from co-sponsor: 10/14/15/10

-Sent AOS package: 10/18/10

-AOS package received: 10/19/10-J.Desmond

-IV Package mailed out: 11/3/10

-AVR says I have an RFE: 11/5/10

-NVC operator told me what my RFE's are: 11/8/10

-NVC sent checklist letter (for the 2 AOS RFE's): 11/13/10

-NVC operator says the IV package has been entered: 11/18/10

-E-mailed SUE to see if that would do anything (3 diff times...): 11/29/30/10

-Sent AOS RFE's: 12/1/10

-AOS RFE's received: 12/2/10

-Checked payment portal for fun (SIF!!!!): 12/3/10

-AVR still say AOS missing info: 12/3/10

-NVC operator says case was shipped to USE in Lima: 12/3/10

-Received interview date (12/13/10): JANUARY 6th, 2011!!

-Medical: 12/21/10- Passed :)

-Interivew: 1/6/11- PASSED :D

-Visa received- 1/13/11

-POE FLL- 1/23/11 YES! BUTTTTTTT....still not reunited :'( (Reunited on the 24th)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi guys

i still did not get NOA2 i was filed march 16 now is april 7 almost 22 days :(

Has your check been cashed? If your bank scans the checks, then you should be able to see your case number at the back of the check.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

wasmah- 22 days is WAY too early for NOA2.

yasar - you are lucky to get your NOA2 and application approved so quick. I am still waiting from December.

Hi,

CSC approved but never forwarded my case to NVC until my congresswoman contacted them. So, no use of being approved in 27 days. :-) I hope yours is also super fast after getting approved by USCIS.

Regards,

It will come soon, thorough background check is applied to your country of origin.

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi guys

i still did not get NOA2 i was filed march 16 now is april 7 almost 22 days :(

hi washmah dont panic this is normal process some one recieved noai in 3 days some one recieved week or month i think you wait 20 or 30 days if in that case you dont hear any thing from uscis you can call uscis 1-800-375-5283 when you call first operator recieved your call dont talk first operator because first operator is a uscis contractor you tell him please connect me to imigration officer because some time uscis contractor operator give you wrong imformation because sometime they dont know how to operate computer on imigration file. so only talk to a imigration officer you tell the operator subject line is your husband and wife name date of birth your zip code your courier service detail and detail about money order or cheque your social security number if you have any other question you can feel free to ask me have a nice day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

CSC approved but never forwarded my case to NVC until my congresswoman contacted them. So, no use of being approved in 27 days. :-) I hope yours is also super fast after getting approved by USCIS.

Regards,

Hi Yasar,

How long did it take for your congresswoman to assist in transferring your K1 petition from USCIS to NVC ?

I am guessing around 10 days probably.

Was you petition file lost or misplaced in USCIS ? Did USCIS give any reason to your congresswoman for the delay?

I am in a similar situation.

Your input is appreciated.

Thanks

sim

Edited by sim2010

Mailed I130 app on Feb 2nd 2010

Filed I130 NOA1 on Feb 8th 2010

I130 Approved - 03-26-2010 !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.