maximus

Western Union reciepts for I129f

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am filing for the I129f for a K-1 fiance visa and have found a ton of great information on this forum thanks to all the members and their support. I am sending my fiance to a vocational school and also assist her parents with a small amount of money that I have send by Western Union and also LBC and need to know if I should include copies of the reciepts with my appilication? Would that hurt or help my application in anyway?

Also I didn't have the fore thought to save my bording passes from the airline but managed to printout my E-ticket info and number and also copied my passport stamps, would that be satisfactory?

I am filing for the I129f for a K-1 fiance visa and have found a ton of great information on this forum thanks to all the members and their support. I am sending my fiance to a vocational school and also assist her parents with a small amount of money that I have send by Western Union and also LBC and need to know if I should include copies of the reciepts with my appilication? Would that hurt or help my application in anyway?

Not sure what you'd be wanting to prove by including these types of things - and, depending on what country we're talking about, could misinterpreted.

Also I didn't have the fore thought to save my bording passes from the airline but managed to printout my E-ticket info and number and also copied my passport stamps, would that be satisfactory?

E-ticket/itinerary and passports stamps would probably be fine (instead of the boarding passes).

Part of your question could be country specific - it would help you and others if you updated/created this part of your profile.

I wouldnt use the western union as a basis for the relationship....just use your passport stamps and pictures to prove you have met in person. That is the only requirement for the fiancee visa...to have met within 2 years. You dont have to prove an ongoing relationship like it was a spouse visa...even then, you include that stuff for the interview, not the initial petition.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

As Scott and Mhay mentioned, save the Western Union receipts for the interview at the Embassy. It might even be easier to have your fiancee save the receipts. Then she would have copies of the originals in case the interwieng CO requests them. The receipts would probably be disgarded if sent with the I-129F petition.

Proof of you going to the Philippines and pictures of you and her together should be ample proof for the I-129F. A picture of you with her parents and/or family is also great, it helped us prove we met each other's parents at our Adjustment of Status interview.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for the replies. This refers to the Philippines and i will indeed update my timeline, just busy getting the application together. I actually do have quite a few pictures of us together as well as her family in some pictures. And I will do whats suggested and save the Western Union reciepts unless asked to present them.

This is such a great forum!!

Thanks!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

If you still have the luggage tags from your trip to visit those could be proof as well.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.