leith@Ievgeniia

medical exam in kiev

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

i have read a few differnt things around world on this, one you do before interview, 2 you do after interview, 3 you do on interview date?

which is for kive? i am trying to plan my trip and figure out best date to ask for interview and this had big importnace on my arrival date or departure day

thanks!!!!

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i have read a few differnt things around world on this, one you do before interview, 2 you do after interview, 3 you do on interview date?

which is for kive? i am trying to plan my trip and figure out best date to ask for interview and this had big importnace on my arrival date or departure day

thanks!!!!

Kiev likes all documents to be in your possession BEFORE the interview begins, so you need to do it before... Exam begins early in the morning and the results are available by mid to late in the afternoon same day. All visa interviews are scheduled to begin at I thing 8:30am so it is impossible to do it same day. You could do the exam the day before and still be ready for the interview on the next day.

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

While the topic was appropriately placed in the K-1 forum I am moving it to the RUB Regional Forum so the OP may get as much country-specific exposure to his question as possible.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Kiev definitely requires medical exam to be done before the interview.

Like Payx said, you can do it a day before. The exam is 9-12 and results are available after 15:00 the same day.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Yes get it before. Lena arranged to do medical the day before interview, so as to not have to make 2 trips. Do not forget to get copy of immunization translation!!!!!!

I-751 Vermont
Mailed 4/03/2012
Check Cashed 4/10/2012
Noa1 4/12/2012 receipt date 4/6/2012
Biometrics 4/19/2012 letter recieved
Biometrics 5/01/2012 done
Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic toc..................................................

5/10/2013 Info pass for another year stamp

Tic Toc, Tic Toc.....................................

Second biometrics letter received 7/6/2013

Tic toc tic toc..........................................................................................

4/10/14 info pass for another year

Tic Toc, Tic toc

3/30/2015 info pass for another year stamp

9/10/2015 Notice for I-751 interview 9/22/2015 Our gov is so efficient just gotta love em in charge of health care!!

Timeline

Yes get it before. Lena arranged to do medical the day before interview, so as to not have to make 2 trips. Do not forget to get copy of immunization translation!!!!!!

that was my idear to do on monday and have interview on tuesday, take train to her house south of kiev on wed and thurs come back friday morning and get visa at fedex location and fly out friday at 1150

that is my plans. i am going to buy ievgeniia's ticket with the ability to change if something happens and we have to extend.. acutally both tickets

o by the way thanks to all that gave me the flat sites to use!!! wow,,, great prices and nice flats!!!

hotels in kiev....not great and way to expensive for what they are!!

i will keep all informed on when i get interview date arranged....trying for june. and end this computer stuff!!! hahahahah

:thumbs::rofl::dance:

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

Timeline

thanks!!!!

Before. You can do it the DAY before the interview. Make the interview appointment first, then call the clinic to schedule the medical. Be aware...the clinic WAS closing on Wednesdays for a time, I do not know if they still are. Keep that in mind. Also the consulate was not doing interviews on Friday for a while, I am not sure if that is still the case. You may want to call the clinic and ask before making the interview appointment.

From the front (old part) of the trani station in Kiev, take the numner 198 little bus to the end of the line, go through the gate and the clinic is the first building on your left as you go up the walk. The start the exams at 8 or 8:30 and you get the results at 3pm the same day. They will tell you if you passed. They accept cash only, US Dollars, it was $125 last I heard and I have not heard of any increases as of lately.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Before. You can do it the DAY before the interview. Make the interview appointment first, then call the clinic to schedule the medical. Be aware...the clinic WAS closing on Wednesdays for a time, I do not know if they still are. Keep that in mind. Also the consulate was not doing interviews on Friday for a while, I am not sure if that is still the case. You may want to call the clinic and ask before making the interview appointment.

From the front (old part) of the trani station in Kiev, take the numner 198 little bus to the end of the line, go through the gate and the clinic is the first building on your left as you go up the walk. The start the exams at 8 or 8:30 and you get the results at 3pm the same day. They will tell you if you passed. They accept cash only, US Dollars, it was $125 last I heard and I have not heard of any increases as of lately.

Do they provide all necessary shots and medical documents? Or does the beneficiary have to gather all this before the medical exam. I just want to know if I should tell my fiancee to start getting all necessary shots now if it is the case?

03/27/2010 - Mailed our I-129f

03/29/2010 - Notice date

04/02/2010 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

05/07/2010 - Touched

06/08/2010 - Touched again

06/09/2010 - Touched again, again...

06/09/2010 - NOA2 - WOOHOO!!!!!!!

06/14/2010 - NOA2 Hard copy received in the mail.

06/18/2010 - NVC received.

08/04/2010 - Medical appointment.

08/05/2010 - Visa Interview!!!! - Approved!!!

08/10/2010 - Visa received in mail

Timeline

Do they provide all necessary shots and medical documents? Or does the beneficiary have to gather all this before the medical exam. I just want to know if I should tell my fiancee to start getting all necessary shots now if it is the case?

NO

Make SURE she gets all the necessary vaccinations before the medical exam and brings all her documetation of vaccinations with her. They will give her an Englsih transcription of the vaccinations and you will be ready for the AOS when she arrives. Otherwise you will be horribly abused by a Civil Surgeon in the US and forced to pay hundreds of dollars more to get a few vaccines and their signature.

Civil surgeons are basically parasites like attorneys that play on people's fear and ignorance to fleece them of lots of money for doing very little. make every effort to avoid them...you can do it!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The will provide the needed vaccinations for the particular visa type... Since the K-1 has no vaccination requirement, they will not vaccinate you. I presume they would if you asked them to but might be cheaper to get it done someplace else

YMMV

Timeline

The will provide the needed vaccinations for the particular visa type... Since the K-1 has no vaccination requirement, they will not vaccinate you. I presume they would if you asked them to but might be cheaper to get it done someplace else

she will need them for the AOS.

Get the updated list of vaccines. Get ALL the vaccines needed before the medical exam. Take the records to the medical exam and they will transcribe them on the DS 2032. You do not need the vaccine form for the interview...keep it. You WILL need it for the AOS filing.

It will be FAr cheaper to get the needed vaccines, if any, in Ukraine before coming here

Gary And Alla

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Thanks Gary, where do you get the "updated list of vaccines?"

Check the USCIS website. or contact a local civil surgeon. Either can give you the current list.

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.