darkangel1215

problem interview at embassy

16 posts in this topic

My hubby and I met online and we been talking for 2 years over internet. and then decided to get married. He flew here and got married. In short we met once and its on our wedding day. He spent here 2 weeks.And now he cant be have a vacation because he will be fire if he will. Their company is really strict. He can have a vacation on july and nov.

On interview the consul will ask how many times he visited you or how many times he come here. If I tell them we met once and it was our wedding Do you think it will cause a problem? They can denied me???

Please help

Thanks in advance! :help:

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

My hubby and I met online and we been talking for 2 years over internet. and then decided to get married. He flew here and got married. In short we met once and its on our wedding day. He spent here 2 weeks.And now he cant be have a vacation because he will be fire if he will. Their company is really strict. He can have a vacation on july and nov.

On interview the consul will ask how many times he visited you or how many times he come here. If I tell them we met once and it was our wedding Do you think it will cause a problem? They can denied me???

Please help

Yes, the "can" deny you but you married in the PI so you met on the same trip, not on your wedding day. Countless visas are issued in Manila to couples who only met once. Time to start preparing for the interview including evidence of a bona fide relationship.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

nothing to worry though you met only once, if you can show pictures and chat logs, some emails , ...everything will be fine,:dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did you guys take pics at wedding?

Husband might have to write explanation about work situation pertaining to vacation time and lack of visits... IMO

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Did you guys take pics at wedding?

Husband might have to write explanation about work situation pertaining to vacation time and lack of visits... IMO

I saw some of your wedding pics, and those are great pictures::dance:

Edited by oliver-chris

Yes, the "can" deny you but you married in the PI so you met on the same trip, not on your wedding day. Countless visas are issued in Manila to couples who only met once. Time to start preparing for the interview including evidence of a bona fide relationship.

Yeah .I have a phonecalls ,emails and i.m, money remittance for the past 2 and half years. and pics before we got married and our wedding. do u think It could help?

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

My Fiancee just had her interview on March 19th. After getting to talk with her on the phone I found out she was interviewed by 2 pre-screeners. One male Filipino who was very nice, He did not ask but couple of ?. The next was a Filipina women who was sorta a mean person and asked her couple of trick ?. The American counsel was male and very nice, He only asked her 3 ?. When did she work in Japan, When was her B-D and what type of Job I had. They never ? her on how many times I visited, or how we met. Other than the required documents they take, The only thing they asked from her was my tax's, emails and pictures. They did not ask for my Employment letter, Check stubs,Bank statements or Airline Ticket Stubs. She had everything that was needed if they were to ask for it. I know it is different for each one that is interviewed but you should have no problem. Good luck on you journey.

Please help

Please help

we met everyday until we got married

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Please help

Nothing to worry about it . your case seems fine in case the consular asked you how many time u guys been together just explain this point to him good luck

Filed: Country:
Timeline

I met Anna online in October of 2008. We called, ymed & smsed everyday until my already planned trip to the Philippines in January of 2009. I landed in the Philippines on Jan 16, we had or marriage ceremony on Jan 21 and the paperwork was official on Jan 30. I returned to the US on Feb 4.

In April of 2009 I filed the I-130 for her. She landed in the US on Nov 25th 2009!

I doubt you'll have a problem...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.