Mont Blanc ...

March 2010 filers - Vermont Service Center

371 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

12 days to hit the 90 day mark for awaiting NOA 2 im a little sad that it seems VSC is jumping all over the place with date ranges from April already. I was under the impression the petitions were worked in the order they were received. I do not have a very common name and no RFE on anything YET????? I have been finger printed many times for work and have reasonable security clearence to enter multi billion dollar chemical refinerys even posess a TWIX card. What the hell can take these ppl so long. I swear if I wait 5 months to find out they lost my petition I am going to SCREEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! and then I will wait some more I guess. Waiting SUXXXXXX

Any way I hope every one is having a safe and happy holiday weekend. Get with it VSC we are dieing a little more every day.

Met online Sep 26 2009

Traveled to Ukraine Jan 22 2010

Spent 33 wonderful days together

Returned to US Feb 25 2010

K1 filed March 2010

Sent to VSC 2010-03-06

Received 03-08

Check cashed 03-10

NOA 1 dated 03-11

updated 03-16

Spending a week in Odessa and Kherson together 5-19-10 :)))))

NO RFE's

NOA 2 6-24-10

NVC recieve 6-28-10

NOA 2 Hard copy receive 6-29-10

NVC forward to Kiev 6-29-10 That was easy :)

Embassy receive 7-2-2010

Leave US 8-10 to attend interview

Interview 8-12-2010 :)))))))

VISA APPROVED 8-12-2010

POE Houston Tx. 8-20-2010

MARRIED Sep 25 2010 :))))))

Timeline

12 days to hit the 90 day mark for awaiting NOA 2 im a little sad that it seems VSC is jumping all over the place with date ranges from April already. I was under the impression the petitions were worked in the order they were received. I do not have a very common name and no RFE on anything YET????? I have been finger printed many times for work and have reasonable security clearence to enter multi billion dollar chemical refinerys even posess a TWIX card. What the hell can take these ppl so long. I swear if I wait 5 months to find out they lost my petition I am going to SCREEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! and then I will wait some more I guess. Waiting SUXXXXXX

Any way I hope every one is having a safe and happy holiday weekend. Get with it VSC we are dieing a little more every day.

Yes, it all about the box and which agent gets your file. No rhyme or reason. My file is already in Kiev. Will call on friday for interview for Anna. I will keep my fingers crossed for you man. Hang in there.

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Timeline

TY David,

I know this is only the beginning of our life together and we have many more trials to endure through USCIS. I am glad to have ppl to vent to and they understand our pain.

Congrats on your approval hope everything moves a bit quicker for you now.

Met online Sep 26 2009

Traveled to Ukraine Jan 22 2010

Spent 33 wonderful days together

Returned to US Feb 25 2010

K1 filed March 2010

Sent to VSC 2010-03-06

Received 03-08

Check cashed 03-10

NOA 1 dated 03-11

updated 03-16

Spending a week in Odessa and Kherson together 5-19-10 :)))))

NO RFE's

NOA 2 6-24-10

NVC recieve 6-28-10

NOA 2 Hard copy receive 6-29-10

NVC forward to Kiev 6-29-10 That was easy :)

Embassy receive 7-2-2010

Leave US 8-10 to attend interview

Interview 8-12-2010 :)))))))

VISA APPROVED 8-12-2010

POE Houston Tx. 8-20-2010

MARRIED Sep 25 2010 :))))))

Timeline

Sure man!!!! I just hope Anna can get the police report handled this week. Still have to handle cat paperwork as well but that is up to her. You will be back there i see. Enjoy your time there.

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yup our petetion was sent 23MAR2010 and I imagine that there are alot of you that filled in March and sooner that are still waiting. Just think once we are all approved we will all be calling the NVC just like we check the USCIS websight....im still staring at it and it is not changing hahaha

Well anyone got any good news yet?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Yup our petetion was sent 23MAR2010 and I imagine that there are alot of you that filled in March and sooner that are still waiting. Just think once we are all approved we will all be calling the NVC just like we check the USCIS websight....im still staring at it and it is not changing hahaha

Well anyone got any good news yet?

No good news here yet either. Since today is a holiday, we probably won't see much action until Wednesday. As much as I would like to be approved tomorrow, anything less than 90 days I will be happy.

Right now, I am working on the I-134 while I'm waiting for NOA2.

Timeline

Yup I also did the I-134 today also, and the DS-156, DS-157 and then later I will do the new online form, Just trying to get ahead of the game and get as much of the process done that can be done on my end. Keep your fingers crossed maybe you will get good news tomorrow...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Hi David

I see that your file has left NVC, congrats. We got approved last Thursday and I was wondering when should I start calling NVC to see if they have received anything?

Timeline

Mine was fast. I was approved on thursday and called the following thursday and i was already gone. They had all my info and everything. They gave me my KEV number which is kiev. Maybe Weds or thurs i would try them.

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Timeline

For all you who are doing an app for the philippines all application fees have been raised. http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3024.html. This is the most current list of fees for the USE Manila.

I know this wont help you much churchland but if you check the USE web site there might be a list of fees.

Timeline

Church,

Do not forget that there might be additional fees, translations, certifications, and things like that also. I know that I have to pay an additional 45 to the MRV price. And the plane tickets for my fiencee to fly from where she is to St Lukes, and the other additional things she has to go to. In all after the NOA2 is Approved im forking out almost a grand for the rest. Good thing I have been saving every penny since...Heck I even stoped smoking to save money hahaha.

Timeline

As far as I can tell as of 6/4, the cost will be $350 + medical examination.

yes, As of June 4 the cost at embassy is 350. Medical exam is 125 or at least in Kiev it is.

David

David Lee Swann

aka doc

Vermont

Sent -03/01/2010

Got -03/04/2010

Touched 03/09/2010

Noa 03/10/2010

NOA2 05/20/2010

Left NVC 05/25/2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.