36 posts in this topic

I’d like to sincerely apologize to VJ administration for my having more than 1 account here at VJ. Besides being Señora Bonita, I am also muñequita linda and chaparrita chula. The erstwhile Señorita Tessa was also me, before I notified Ewok to close such account as I opened a new one as a married woman.

I did this simply to keep me out of ennui as I waited for a fiancee visa which was never issued. And then, I had to wait again for the CR-1 visa, after getting married to El Ilocano. Captain Ewok can close my accounts now that the waiting is history, albeit I ask him to kindly keep Señorita Bonita open in case I am prompted to again participate in these boards.

My new hometown - Corona, California

3307743289_c59d750f74_m.jpg

philippines-Flag.gifgolfer.gifcalifornia.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this OLD post of yours.

"My fellow immigrants,

I just arrived here in America and everything is going well for me so far. I am bored right now, though, for I'm alone in the house as my man won't be home from work till around 6:30 PM (Pacific). Our life together is on the right track, sweet and happy, and I presume that your relationships are too.

So, I won't ask you how everything goes but I'd like to ask you how do you like the community or town that you have settled in. In my case, Cave Creek, Arizona fits my lifestyle. Cave Creek is a small bedroom community in the Desert Southwest, just outside Phoenix, with a wide open sky and a landscape replete with saguaros and other cacti. And on a tranquil night, you may hear a coyote disturbing the silence as it serenades the moon and the stars. It's dry and hot here, much warmer than my native Baguio City, but I can manage the heat. I love it here.

How about you? How do you like your new American hometown? :star: "

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...ur+new+hometown

What color is the sky in your world? :rolleyes::blink::bonk:

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

well this is not a surprise hehehehe.. its only online and everybody can do account here even a thousand times ;)

ei i love ur name here señora bonita... its a cute name... :star:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
well this is not a surprise hehehehe.. its only online and everybody can do account here even a thousand times ;)

ei i love ur name here señora bonita... its a cute name... :star:

until ewok does an ip comparison - and having multiple accounts is only allowed in certain circumstances.

moved from pi regional to site discussion.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
I’d like to sincerely apologize to VJ administration for my having more than 1 account here at VJ. Besides being Señora Bonita, I am also muñequita linda and chaparrita chula. The erstwhile Señorita Tessa was also me, before I notified Ewok to close such account as I opened a new one as a married woman.

I did this simply to keep me out of ennui as I waited for a fiancee visa which was never issued. And then, I had to wait again for the CR-1 visa, after getting married to El Ilocano. Captain Ewok can close my accounts now that the waiting is history, albeit I ask him to kindly keep Señorita Bonita open in case I am prompted to again participate in these boards.

FYI to all from the TOS:

You may register a second account to Post information on the Forums that you perceive as personal and prefer not to be publicly associated with your first account. Registering additional accounts with the purpose of violating the TOS will result in the appropriate administrative action being applied to all registered accounts (as well as all duplicate accounts being terminated).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

FYI to all from the TOS:

so you are going to terminate all of her accounts? she definitely used the ficticious accounts to violate tos. i vote x let the coyotes have her! ow ow owwhoowhooooooooooo!

(procrastinated)
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)

She did apologize and outed herself. Everybody makes mistakes and deserves a second chance.

I like Señora Bonita's persona but I also enjoyed munequita linda's and chaparitta chula's sarcasm.

She did apologize and outed herself. Everybody makes mistakes and deserves a second chance.

I like Señora Bonita's persona but I also enjoyed munequita linda's and chaparitta chula's sarcasm.

I agree, for SB and ST. And in fact, I too like SB and ST coz I thought she's nice and friendly. I even joined one of her thread coz I thought she's a good conversionalist. But, in regards to ML; I remember a thread, she used her multiple personalities to gang up and degrade a poster for wanting to be with a woman that has a "#######" child. That's enjoyable sarcasm?

(procrastinated)

Filed: Timeline
Found this OLD post of yours.

"My fellow immigrants,

I just arrived here in America and everything is going well for me so far. I am bored right now, though, for I'm alone in the house as my man won't be home from work till around 6:30 PM (Pacific). Our life together is on the right track, sweet and happy, and I presume that your relationships are too.

So, I won't ask you how everything goes but I'd like to ask you how do you like the community or town that you have settled in. In my case, Cave Creek, Arizona fits my lifestyle. Cave Creek is a small bedroom community in the Desert Southwest, just outside Phoenix, with a wide open sky and a landscape replete with saguaros and other cacti. And on a tranquil night, you may hear a coyote disturbing the silence as it serenades the moon and the stars. It's dry and hot here, much warmer than my native Baguio City, but I can manage the heat. I love it here.

How about you? How do you like your new American hometown? :star: "

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...ur+new+hometown

What color is the sky in your world? :rolleyes::blink::bonk:

I'm confused as to what point you're trying to make with the red.

I agree, for SB and ST. And in fact, I too like SB and ST coz I thought she's nice and friendly. I even joined one of her thread coz I thought she's a good conversionalist. But, in regards to ML; I remember a thread, she used her multiple personalities to gang up and degrade a poster for wanting to be with a woman that has a "#######" child. That's enjoyable sarcasm?

I agree that ML and CC did cross the line sometimes but she was suspended for that. Having said that, you yourself engaged in a flaming war when you called someone an idiot and committed numerous TOS violations in a closed thread. ML and CC is/are not the only one/s to violate TOS. So did you.

I enjoy reading your posts but I don't like those where you sound arrogant, very condescending or where you resort to name-calling when the discussion gets heated. Your online persona says a lot about who you are as a "real" person.

Bottom line, let us not judge others lest we be judged ourselves. As I've said, people make mistakes. SB/ST apologized publicly so we should just accept that and move on. I hope this is the end of this discussion.

Edited by Pinay Wife

Bravo to you, Señora Bonita!

How about the other Spanish-speaking señorita, Besame Mucho/Amor Perdido? Was she a different person?

I'm confused as to what point you're trying to make with the red.

I didn't add the red. Already there.

(procrastinated)

Are you Besame mucho too? Come on spill the beans now. :lol: Se gusta Ud. la vida en sur de california?

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."