MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

That's great :thumbs:

I've been stuck in the house since Friday :wacko: Not sure how much longer I can take this :crying:

Oh no Shemmy...you're on house arrest...I hope you can break free soon! Keep your head up mi sista :star:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's great :thumbs:

I've been stuck in the house since Friday :wacko: Not sure how much longer I can take this :crying:

Irie - blowing baby dust your way.

Awe that sucks! Wishing better weather your way.

That is so nice! You will have a wonderful day! :)

Thank you Irie. Good Luck with the pregnancy.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
Morning All! Happy Hump Day. :dance::dance::dance:

You go Irie...wishing you the best...how exciting...awwwwwwwww! :yes:

It's all about you. Have a fabulous day...my shower at work will be next Friday....I will definitely be ready to embrace and enjoy the celebration! Congrats on your marriage again.

Awe that is so nice. I cant wait for Sunday. I am sure you can't wait either. We will both be Beautiful brides and the happiest ladies in the world that day!

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Awe that sucks! Wishing better weather your way.

Thank you Irie. Good Luck with the pregnancy.

Whoa! That freaked me out... not a pregnancy yet! LOL .... gotta pass the test 1st!! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Yeah I can understand that My2...its tough cause the babies/children are innocent you know? Not all Baby Mamas/Baby Daddies are shot out but some of them do not have the best intentions and use the children for their own personal agendas and that's so not right! :angry:

Oh do I know this story all to well . It is all in God's hand.

Morning, Ladies!

What great coworkers! Enjoy your special day.

Thank you Nat. Yes they are very special people.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Awe that is so nice. I cant wait for Sunday. I am sure you can't wait either. We will both be Beautiful brides and the happiest ladies in the world that day!

Yes we are :crying:

Oh do I know this story all to well . It is all in God's hand.

So true Always...its all in God's hands.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Bunz yuh see the Fevah I sprinkled inna yuh inbox yet, :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Whoa! That freaked me out... not a pregnancy yet! LOL .... gotta pass the test 1st!! LOL

Lol I meant to put getting pregnant my bad.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Slimfast is what's poppin at the moment :dead:

****ROC VSC****

Bunz yuh see the Fevah I sprinkled inna yuh inbox yet, :devil:

Philly you keeping that heat going up there :unsure: Only 4 more days mi sista!!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

He would be devasted...I brought it up in our heart to heart on Saturday night cause it is definitely a major concern of mine! When I tell you all he wants is a family...he talks about his son being a big brother in the next year or so to our kids....:unsure:

Awwe sweetie this must be a tough situation for you, just remember Communication and open honesty Sis and the two of you can get through anything together (((hugs)))

You're very welcome (L)

Alright Yardies likkle more.. gonna watch the Nollywood movie Philly recommended "Love, Lust and Lies" wooooooo hoooooooo :rofl:

You watch it, were you hollering at the TV?

someone rescue me.... I'm looking at a large chocolate cake I got from COSTCO and it's looking back at me -- I so want to cut it, but I'm afraid, it smells delicouus

:rofl: :rofl: LOL same thing happened this weekend with the cakes and pies for Q's Bday but unfortunately I succumbed to the baked goods voices :bonk:

I feel like I'm possibly looking through a crystal ball seeing into our future by looking at your past! :blink:

You know, that was Lehi's big goal when he first got here too. Now, he sees there is SO much to do here aside from having kids that he is no longer in a hurry for us to have kids....especially knowing how expensive it's going to be & we just aren't in that place right now or any time right away.

Ells (((hugs))) yes once put into perspective it seems overwhelming I know but if it happens it will be a blessing. I'm glad he is focused and on track regarding his goals and I know he has you to thank for that!

I want a baby but after the summer because Im trying to look good for the summer time :rofl:

LOL yuh so crazy

****ROC VSC****

Awwe sweetie this must be a tough situation for you, just remember Communication and open honesty Sis and the two of you can get through anything together (((hugs)))

Hugs back at cha! :D

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Philly you keeping that heat going up there :unsure: Only 4 more days mi sista!!!!

I can't believe it lang time coming trust mi! Mi cyaa manage all dis snow in the meantime!

this morning we had THUNDERSNOW :blink: yikes!

Always blessed u have great co-workers. Enjoy ur day :star:

Philly dont worry in a couple of days ull be in sunny JA :dance:

Hey 1 luv (((waving)))

My cousin told how cold it is up there girlllllll I'm not visiting till summer LOL

I am so ready for some sun trust mi, I plan to slather on the coconut oil and lay on my roof an tan for days on end. I told Hubby I'm gonna match his complexion before we leave Yard :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Irie I'm with you we are trying again too, had to take a hiatus but I'm feeling better than ever. I know the losses we experienced last year was in the Creators' plan, this year I have faith that we will be blessed with a baby. I pray the same for you as well Irie

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.