MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats My2, JQ, and TAMH!!!

Dillon- I too have issues with FB. My husband never has don't anything shady, but it's like I'm obsessed with his page and what he is doing/talking to. I've just had too many lying, cheating men in my life so I tend to think all men are like that. I'm working on trying to chill though. I've thought about just breaking away from FB too for that reason.

Irie- I have no idea why and I wasn't even drinking, but baby "Iris" came to mind for your possible baby. I thought it's a combo of Irie and Louis. I mean your name is Cat , not Irie, but that is what I call you on here so that is why Iris came to mind. I know I'm a whack.

are you up getting ready for work or do you work at night?? I am always amazed when east coasters are on here when I am.....

Amazed= nosey :lol:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Nat ... Louis wants 20 and 1 more is good for me! :)

My mom had a twin brother and Louis has 4 sets of twins in his fam... so we shall see, he may hit the jackpot! LOL

LOL@ Brooke...thinking of names! Maybe its time for you!

I am just not sure how I am feeling... time will tell.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All,

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

Today, I am full of smiles and cheer! when I got into my office this morning it is beautifully decorated , they are having a luncheon for me since today will be my last day through sometime next week and a Bride tiara to wear all day.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning All,

Today, I am full of smiles and cheer! when I got into my office this morning it is beautifully decorated , they are having a luncheon for me since today will be my last day through sometime next week and a Bride tiara to wear all day.

That's great :thumbs:

I've been stuck in the house since Friday :wacko: Not sure how much longer I can take this :crying:

Irie - blowing baby dust your way.

Timeline
Good Morning All,

That is so nice! You will have a wonderful day! :)

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
That's great :thumbs:

I've been stuck in the house since Friday :wacko: Not sure how much longer I can take this :crying:

Irie - blowing baby dust your way.

Thanks Shemmy! :) I swear I am the easiest girl to get pregnant!

That sucks you are stuck in the house! I guess it is a good thing I am not coming down. I thought last February was cold!

Hopefully it will warm up down there soon and melt some of that snow... I am sure you are feeling trapped!

I am joining the YMCA next week... My poor Tierra is getting quite the belly and Lord knows I need to lose a few pounds. Gotta get to the gym!

Louis wants to make his legs bigger he said!! HAHAHA It makes me laugh becuase all his weight he gained is in his belly... as this rate he will look like

the pregnant man!! Poor Louis...

fkn0hd.jpg

Morning All! Happy Hump Day. :dance::dance::dance:

Evenin' ladies, all this prego talk!

When Louis left on Jan 21st it was the day my cycle ended and we did the deed... LOL

I don't think I "dropped the eggs" and my boooobs hurt like crazzzzzyy!

SO ... in about 2 weeks I MIGHT have some news. I am really not sure yet and feel funny even typing this, but we shall see.

You go Irie...wishing you the best...how exciting...awwwwwwwww! :yes:

Good Morning All,

It's all about you. Have a fabulous day...my shower at work will be next Friday....I will definitely be ready to embrace and enjoy the celebration! Congrats on your marriage again.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Morning all!

Morning 1luv!!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hi yardies whats up? I been away for a few days whats going on? Well I finally have everything I need to send off the AOS papers. I will pick up the I-693 from the civil surgeon on Monday and I will drop off the UPS package on Monday.......

Hey Lady C....congrats on getting that AOS package off on Monday. :dance::dance::dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

i understand about the wanting to know but i think its not always about dna that make someone a parent... if someone raises a child as their own dna match or in their heart its their child..

Yeah I can understand that My2...its tough cause the babies/children are innocent you know? Not all Baby Mamas/Baby Daddies are shot out but some of them do not have the best intentions and use the children for their own personal agendas and that's so not right! :angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, Ladies!

What great coworkers! Enjoy your special day.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Mawning Ladies this Blizzard is off the meter! My Satelite is out and I'm back on my diet tough ughhhhhh getting ready to log on at work while I exercise in between email follow ups LOL

going back to catch up too :P

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congratulations, Jamerican Queen!! What exactly does Case Complete mean?

That's too funny. I wonder which ones he was talking about. When Steven's gone for two weeks, I might go venture out into unexplored areas of VJ to be more informed (my word preference over nosy).

MENA and phillipines forums

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

It's funny you bring up the DNA thing. We can't base looks/features as the sole guarantee as to if the child is really the fathers. But IDK. I indirectly have brought that to his attention. Time will tell!!!!!!

Yes girl I'm praying that all ends well for us both!!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.