MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

someone rescue me.... I'm looking at a large chocolate cake I got from COSTCO and it's looking back at me -- I so want to cut it, but I'm afraid, it smells delicouus

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to be first post

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to be first post

What the hell just happened there. Got flood control telling me I couldnt' post and then double posting in same post. Wierd.

Den's.....what will he do if it's not his child? It might be best to have a DNA test now, while the child is so young, if that's the way you truly feel.

I truly felt lost but I found you all. It's funny you bring up the DNA thing. We can't base looks/features as the sole guarantee as to if the child is really the fathers. But IDK. I indirectly have brought that to his attention. Time will tell!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
someone rescue me.... I'm looking at a large chocolate cake I got from COSTCO and it's looking back at me -- I so want to cut it, but I'm afraid, it smells delicouus

lol @ the cake looking back at you

i can imagine the cake talking in an eartha kitt voice saying "Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaat meeeeeeeeeeeee.....puuurrrrrrrrrrr"

i hope you get back light soon because that is some hurricane type conditions

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
lol @ the cake looking back at you

i can imagine the cake talking in an eartha kitt voice saying "Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaat meeeeeeeeeeeee.....puuurrrrrrrrrrr"

i hope you get back light soon because that is some hurricane type conditions

Bunz -- mi no mind dat mi naw no current but it too rass cowl outside...mi can live without current fi days -- I've done it more than a 100 times in Jamaica, but I can always cook outside back home and mi naw freeze -- cho now it a snow again :crying: expecting 16 more inches in addition to the 26 we already have.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz -- mi no mind dat mi naw no current but it too rass cowl outside...mi can live without current fi days -- I've done it more than a 100 times in Jamaica, but I can always cook outside back home and mi naw freeze -- cho now it a snow again :crying: expecting 16 more inches in addition to the 26 we already have.

this is ridiculous

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Have you guys ever been bombarded with really stupid questions at work?

You all know I'm in charge of birthday lunches here. They scheduled it next Wednesday which is Ash Wednesday and being a Catholic organization, I balked at that idea. But, they argued with me and wanted it then so I searched for meatless dishes around here and had it all set.

Today, they come to me and say, let's have it Tuesday instead. So, being Fat Tuesday, I am now on the lookout for Cajun around here. No easy task, mind you. I delegated finding some filled King Cakes. OMFG......you would think I asked for someone's first born. I've had about 50 emails about King cakes in the last few hours. I want them filled. People making calls. I searched the internet....shippping too high for the budget they give me. So, I finally got frustrated and said, just get me a sheet cake with some Mardi Gras decorations on it. I get an email back.....filled? Icing flavor? cake flavor? blah blah blah. I said, just pick a cake. It will be fine.

A minute ago, I got another email.....how about a King Cake too. OK, did we not just put an end to that issue.

I want to scream...........Just get me a damn cake and stop talking about it!

I am leaving here in 23 minutes and counting down.............

Tell them it's only a cake....it's not like picking wall paper! :wacko:

She had a lot of kids to care for and I felt for her. But there were able bodied men around and she was able bodied, not helping. And, I didn't get her pregnant all those times nor cause the other circumstances that led her to where she was. And he did not support her as much when he lived in JA. I didn't mind helping her out.....and we did a lot.....but there came a point when I said this is more then helping. This is supporting.

I feel like I'm possibly looking through a crystal ball seeing into our future by looking at your past! :blink:

He would be devasted...I brought it up in our heart to heart on Saturday night cause it is definitely a major concern of mine! When I tell you all he wants is a family...he talks about his son being a big brother in the next year or so to our kids....:unsure:

You know, that was Lehi's big goal when he first got here too. Now, he sees there is SO much to do here aside from having kids that he is no longer in a hurry for us to have kids....especially knowing how expensive it's going to be & we just aren't in that place right now or any time right away.

Timeline
i applaud lehi for realizing that.. babies should be the LAST thing on the to do list LOL

That's how I feel! He sees the educational opportunities & everything else we still want to do & has changed his mind.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I want a baby but after the summer because Im trying to look good for the summer time :rofl:

lol.. i know thats right.. timing is everything.. so if you conceive in august. you can have the baby before it get too hot the next summer LOL

Timeline
i didn't know lehi had a daugh.. how old is she?? does he want to bring her one day or just for summers to visit..

She is 9 now. They were young when she was born. We haven't decided what we're going to do. She is in St. Maarten now w/his Mom & doing really well in school. She wins spelling bees & gets good grades on big tests. I might sound mean but I WILL have a DNA test done since although he accepts her as his, there is still a big ?? on who the biological father is. If she is his biological daughter, I'll be on board 110%....if not, well, I don't know.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She is 9 now. They were young when she was born. We haven't decided what we're going to do. She is in St. Maarten now w/his Mom & doing really well in school. She wins spelling bees & gets good grades on big tests. I might sound mean but I WILL have a DNA test done since although he accepts her as his, there is still a big ?? on who the biological father is. If she is his biological daughter, I'll be on board 110%....if not, well, I don't know.

sounds like a bright young girl.. hey thats ur personal decision girl, you gotta do what you gotta do..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.