incanada1234

my co-worker is like, SO witty!

54 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I think my old response was 'deal with it, azzhole' :lol:

Mine was "Why thank you, thank you very much. So kind of you to notice."

Re: the original post. I hate that ####### too. Annoys me to no end, makes me want to go out and kick a small stuffed animal. I also hate those "send this to 15 women that you know so you will all be filled with the woman spirit" things. Last time I got one of those, I sent it back to the sender eight times, and for good measure I sent is seven or so times to another friend who sends me them. One of them stopped sending them, the other one warns me what the mail is about.

Edited by #@!!*

Judge Judy rules!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

hahaha I'm so lame :P

:thumbs::lol:

Go ask her what a BIOTCH is... :hehe:

1. biotch

1. (noun) a woman of unsavory character traits pertaining to negative or even beligerant attitude (ie. a pain in the ### or a moody ######)

Alternate spellings:

beyatch

biyatch

beyotch

bi yotch

Synonyms:

biznatch

bleyatch

b itch

#####

wimp

boo

shorty

:lol::lol:

you forgot the VJ famous variation of "Bych"

Filed: Timeline

I think my old response was 'deal with it, azzhole' :lol:

Mine was "Why thank you, thank you very much. So kind of you to notice."

Re: the original post. I hate that ####### too. Annoys me to no end, makes me want to go out and kick a small stuffed animal. I also hate those "send this to 15 women that you know so you will all be filled with the woman spirit" things. Last time I got one of those, I sent it back to the sender eight times, and for good measure I sent is seven or so times to another friend who sends me them. One of them stopped sending them, the other one warns me what the mail is about.

Oh yeah, those are the worst. Especially the friendship ones. "Friends are there for eachother! Friends love each other and laugh together and want to be together forever! Friends ARE OBSESSED WITH YOU AND WANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!!!! ..................... now send this to 692 other friends that you have so that they know you care!" (I mean, obviously you care if you're sending someone a chain letter. Nothing says "love" more than a chain letter)

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just got one from a co-worker... how's this... yeesh! LOL

For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Now days, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

Men are like....

1. Men are like ...Laxatives ...... They irritate the ####### out of you.

2. Men are like...Bananas ....... The older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like ......Weather .... Nothing can be done to change them.

4. Men are like .......Blenders.... You need One, but you're not quite sure why.

5. Men are like .....Chocolate Bars .... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.

6. Men are like ....Commercials ....... You can't believe a word they say.

7. Men are like... Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off.

8. Men are like ......Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.

9. Men are like .....Mascara .... They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

10. Men are like ...Popcorn ... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

11. Men are like.. Snowstorms .... You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.

12. Men are like ........Lava Lamps .... Fun to look at, but not very bright.

13. Men are like Parking Spots ..... All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

Now send this to all the remarkable women you know, as well as to any understanding good-natured, fun kinda guys you might be lucky enough to know !!!!!!!!!!

(there was a pic of a dancing baby here... :huh::blink::wacko::unsure: )

You have just been KISSED by the Dancing Baby! something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock in your life if you break this you will not be cursed but good luck will not come your way for the next year . Everyone can use some fun and Good Luck so Send this to 5 people in 15min

--------- some of the one-liners might have been cute but the whole "send it on to another remarkable woman" thang just did it for me... blech... :rolleyes:

Edited by Frances

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
a fine french canadian..but not my cup of tea...

I keep apologizing on behalf of Canada and Canadians everywhere for exporting her. And now I'm *really* sorry because I'm here too. :(

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

Filed: Timeline
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just got one from a co-worker... how's this... yeesh! LOL

For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Now days, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

Men are like....

1. Men are like ...Laxatives ...... They irritate the ####### out of you.

2. Men are like...Bananas ....... The older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like ......Weather .... Nothing can be done to change them.

4. Men are like .......Blenders.... You need One, but you're not quite sure why.

5. Men are like .....Chocolate Bars .... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.

6. Men are like ....Commercials ....... You can't believe a word they say.

7. Men are like... Department Stores ..... Their clothes are always 1/2 off.

8. Men are like ......Government Bonds .... They take soooooooo long to mature.

9. Men are like .....Mascara .... They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

10. Men are like ...Popcorn ... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

11. Men are like.. Snowstorms .... You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.

12. Men are like ........Lava Lamps .... Fun to look at, but not very bright.

13. Men are like Parking Spots ..... All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

Now send this to all the remarkable women you know, as well as to any understanding good-natured, fun kinda guys you might be lucky enough to know !!!!!!!!!!

(there was a pic of a dancing baby here... :huh::blink::wacko::unsure: )

You have just been KISSED by the Dancing Baby! something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock in your life if you break this you will not be cursed but good luck will not come your way for the next year . Everyone can use some fun and Good Luck so Send this to 5 people in 15min

--------- some of the one-liners might have been cute but the whole "send it on to another remarkable woman" thang just did it for me... blech... :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I have tears in my eyes! That's horrid! I'm going to send it to the woman that sent me her forward! hahahahaha!

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

:lol::lol::lol: LMHeinyO That one was pretty funny.

And what IS it with the dancing baby? You got KISSED...wtheck???

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline

don't think it's gonna work here, and don't have one iota of a clue what it had to do with the rest of the email, but here you go...

dancing.jpg

Ok, I was looking in my Deleted Items folder and I have to admit this one from the same woman is actually kinda funny ;)

:lol:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

don't think it's gonna work here, and don't have one iota of a clue what it had to do with the rest of the email, but here you go...

dancing.jpg

It has nothing to do with any of the thousand chain e-mails it shows up in. Although I've never heard of it kissing you before. :lol:

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Timeline
It has nothing to do with any of the thousand chain e-mails it shows up in. Although I've never heard of it kissing you before. :lol:

I do wnat no freaking-deaky dancin' baby kissing me..LOL

I hate that stupid dancing baby! Wasn't it popular in the Ally McBeal days? Geez, get with the 21st century :wacko: (not you, Francy Pants) :P

The stupid email has probably been circulating since then.... :blink:

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

:lol: I might start doing this, my inbox averages about 5 of these a day. This is today's one..

PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON

I am sending this to you to see how many actually read their

e-mail. Your response will be interesting. Pay attention to what you

read. After you have finished reading it, you will know the reason it was

sent to you. Here goes:

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need

you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to

provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally

or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there

for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your

part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to

bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk

away. Sometimes, they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must

realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work

is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to

move on.

Some people com! e into your life for a SEASON, because your turn

has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace

or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They

usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real.

But only for a season.!

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must

build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to

accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use

in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love

is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason,

a season or a lifetime.

Send this to every friend that you have on-line, including the

person who sent it to you.

0 Replies - you may need to work on your "people skills"

2 Replies - you are nice but probably need to be more outgoing

4 Replies - you have picked your friends well

6 Replies - you are downright popular

8 Replies or More - you are totally awesome (and that's probably why you're on MY list)

So far i've received it 4 times.. does this mean I pick my friends well or gave my e mail out to too many people?

And if someone sends me another frickin guardian angel I'm gonna shove it up their a$$

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin