SandMan2008

Green Card arrived in todays mail

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thats awesome, :thumbs: I wonder if we should do the same ? Wish we were standing with our greencard right now. You are so lucky. Thanks for the info. Peace

2010.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

" MARRIED"

Thanks be to god

49893.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

well i think what applies for me applies for everybody else.. right?

seriously if the instructions says you don't need to do it then why doing it? unless you like to waste your money lol

I got rfe in the mail asking for medical examination, after reading the instructions on the I-693 i realized that they just send those rfe's as part of the process, so i answered with nice letter pointing to the part that says i don't need to have medical examination as it was done within a year from the date i filed for AOS, couple weeks later i got email say that my green card was ordered for production ..

good luck for everyone who's waiting!!!

I am wondering if some of the medical RFE’s are related to the notation on some of the medical vaccine forms, that some vaccines could not, or were not given due to reasons like not enough time interval, or next dosage to be taken 1 month later etc, means they are actually looking for the follow-up vaccines?

Has anyone got a specific RFE for just the Vaccine update?

Marriage :2009-12-31

I-485-AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 2010-01-12

I-485 RFE response received by USCIS : 2010-02-010

EAD/AP Approved Date: 2010-03-11

AP Received Date: 2010-03-16

EAD Received Date 2010-03-19

AOS Interview Appointment 2010-05-10

Green Card approved 2010-05-10

Email received Card Production ordered 2010-05-13

Green Card received 2010-06-08

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

when i did my medical in Egypt the nurse at the doctor office gave me copy of my vaccination record, i looked at the vaccination that i didn't take and all of them didn't apply to me.. like some is for over 60 yrs old and some other are for women only and some are for infants.

all i did was attach copy of that with the letter i send .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I got my green card today in the mail after looong tiring journey.....

For all those who were asked to do another medical.

If you look in the instructions for the I-693 medical form section 3 part 2 it states if you came on K-1 or K-3 visa and had medical examination in your country before you came to the US and you have filed for your AOS within a year of that medical examination you ARE NOT REQUIRED to do another medical.

I just thought to share this with everyone because i know it cost money and time.

Congradulations!!! time to celebrate!! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.