Josh A

Interview was today and ofcourse the bluesheet

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

TOday jan 21 2010 was my wife's cr-1(K-3) interview. After her interview she came outside and said i must come inside for an interview as well. It was the crude korean woman as i regreted. I was not prepared but i did fairly well, i messed up on one question being when did we first meet in person and i said november 29 instead of dec 29( ive been to vietnam 4 times to see her all from nove-dec time range so you guys get my point). Im hoping this slight error wont be a big problem.

Anyways we got a blue sheet, saying she needs an updated police certificate ( no problem), My moms identification( when i called the nvc they said i dont need to bring it!) and a timeline( which i brought but they said it needs to be notarized).

For a vietnamese to marry a natural born us citizen, it is more detailed in the questioning. they are more suspicious of fraud. My wife answered allt he questions in english.

They asked her alot of questions about my home town ( dalton ga) its a small town, nothings there! so my wife was sort of speechless and jesus she's never even been to america!

My innitial thought was, Why cant i just notarize it then and at that moment, and 2nd my entire family are natural born citizen so why couldnt they get my moms official status from looking at her social # from my official birth certificate?

Well we went on our way and she thinks they have denied us but im trying to assure her that they need the documents first before they make a reasonable decision. personally i think they are just doing what they can to buy them some time to look things over but who knows!

Just some info about us, i met thao on feb 20 2007 online through yahoo member search strictly as a friend. After 6 months or so of chat/voice chat ect... we decided for me to come and see what happens in december. Well we fell in love at first sight and i and my father visited her and her family and had the engagement, then got married there in jeb 6 09, her dad got sick in june 09 and i went to see him, and here i am again since dec 2. Each time ive stayed around 2-3 months, in total being about 7-8 months of everyday time together.

Proof?

We brought about 200+ photos of various things and about 300 pages ( from the 07 08 years) we had over 1000 pages of chat from 07 so you get the point.

We thought we were prepared for a saigon interview but i think its 95% chance your not(even if you are).

The blue sheet says something about proof of bona fide marriage. I asked them what they need since i gave them so much stuff. She said i just need notarized timeline. I was kind of discouraged about that lack of proof thing, since they just flicked through all our pictures and kept only 2 or 3. Only looking at our documents for 5 or 10 minutes!

Question: my current timeline is formatted like

(1)Date - brief info

(2)date - brief info

With pictures of each line's number on the back.

About 24 detailed major things we've done together, like go to nha trang, mui ne, came to vietnam to care for her sick old father at the hospital( nothing like went to eat at kfc or minor like that)

Should i write some 5 or 10 page essay describing each event in detail and all the tiny little things weve done?

When thao returns to the embassy march 5th, with this information ( ill most likely give this to the embassy myself while im here) will they make a decision then and there regarding approval or will it be an ongoing confusion and anxiety? Im flabergasted how and why they kept only 4 or 5 photo and her hospital exam document and disregarded all of this chat and extra info. We went through all the standard vietnamese wedding procedures and have known each other over 3 years.

Somethings that they might bring up a red flag,

Im 25 - shes will be 29 in march

my yearly o8 income was 16.5k with 1040 and 09 18k -havnt filed yet for 09)(no debt) (self employed)

my mom the sponser made only 11k but the nvc said on the phone that that is more than enough.

Live with parents until i get a house (this year after i file income tax)

Self employed

Lived at the same house all my life

first met her online as a friend

a few errors with questions of int. (i mistake the 1st day of meeting, and i said the wedding day when she asked me of the actual day of marriage, i also lived in another city for 6 months and thao did not mention it but i mentioned it on the i864)

my wife hasnt worked in the past year( i told her to be with her family since she was(hopefully) leaving the country soon)

Sadly im going to be leaving in feb 25, im going to ask the embassy if they can change the date to submit the info before then but i doubt they will.

Can someone briefly tell me whats going on and what will happen after we submit this? Will they actually look at our information after we submit these 3 things?

How long did you have to wait after the blue and submition of the documents?

The only proof of call is from a phone card which i bought many through my visa but there is no proof of calling her individual number. no recipt only online bank statement from that and when i wired money to her. It really cant be proven who it went to you know.

If they deny our request once again, will we have time to fix this or will it be a sudden yes or pay for a new interview?

Should i speak to a lawyer or senator or mayor in my state?

I feel this system in hcmc is made to deny you and its allowed so many approvals a month and if you that lucky few they will approve you.I dont think i can live much longer without my wife, a 4th year will be excrutiating. Thank you all for your information regarding the visa process. It has helped alot! my name is josh allen, wife Thuan Doan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
TOday jan 21 2010 was my wife's cr-1(K-3) interview. After her interview she came outside and said i must come inside for an interview as well. It was the crude korean woman as i regreted. I was not prepared but i did fairly well, i messed up on one question being when did we first meet in person and i said november 29 instead of dec 29( ive been to vietnam 4 times to see her all from nove-dec time range so you guys get my point). Im hoping this slight error wont be a big problem.

Anyways we got a blue sheet, saying she needs an updated police certificate ( no problem), My moms identification( when i called the nvc they said i dont need to bring it!) and a timeline( which i brought but they said it needs to be notarized).

For a vietnamese to marry a natural born us citizen, it is more detailed in the questioning. they are more suspicious of fraud. My wife answered allt he questions in english.

They asked her alot of questions about my home town ( dalton ga) its a small town, nothings there! so my wife was sort of speechless and jesus she's never even been to america!

My innitial thought was, Why cant i just notarize it then and at that moment, and 2nd my entire family are natural born citizen so why couldnt they get my moms official status from looking at her social # from my official birth certificate?

Well we went on our way and she thinks they have denied us but im trying to assure her that they need the documents first before they make a reasonable decision. personally i think they are just doing what they can to buy them some time to look things over but who knows!

Just some info about us, i met thao on feb 20 2007 online through yahoo member search strictly as a friend. After 6 months or so of chat/voice chat ect... we decided for me to come and see what happens in december. Well we fell in love at first sight and i and my father visited her and her family and had the engagement, then got married there in jeb 6 09, her dad got sick in june 09 and i went to see him, and here i am again since dec 2. Each time ive stayed around 2-3 months, in total being about 7-8 months of everyday time together.

Proof?

We brought about 200+ photos of various things and about 300 pages ( from the 07 08 years) we had over 1000 pages of chat from 07 so you get the point.

We thought we were prepared for a saigon interview but i think its 95% chance your not(even if you are).

The blue sheet says something about proof of bona fide marriage. I asked them what they need since i gave them so much stuff. She said i just need notarized timeline. I was kind of discouraged about that lack of proof thing, since they just flicked through all our pictures and kept only 2 or 3. Only looking at our documents for 5 or 10 minutes!

(1)Date - brief info

(2)date - brief info

With pictures of each line's number on the back.

About 24 detailed major things we've done together, like go to nha trang, mui ne, came to vietnam to care for her sick old father at the hospital( nothing like went to eat at kfc or minor like that)

Should i write some 5 or 10 page essay describing each event in detail and all the tiny little things weve done?

When thao returns to the embassy march 5th, with this information ( ill most likely give this to the embassy myself while im here) will they make a decision then and there regarding approval or will it be an ongoing confusion and anxiety? Im flabergasted how and why they kept only 4 or 5 photo and her hospital exam document and disregarded all of this chat and extra info. We went through all the standard vietnamese wedding procedures and have known each other over 3 years.

my yearly o8 income was 16.5k with 1040 and 09 18k -havnt filed yet for 09)(no debt) (self employed)

my mom the sponser made only 11k but the nvc said on the phone that that is more than enough.

Self employed

a few errors with questions of int. (i mistake the 1st day of meeting, and i said the wedding day when she asked me of the actual day of marriage, i also lived in another city for 6 months and thao did not mention it but i mentioned it on the i864)

my wife hasnt worked in the past year( i told her to be with her family since she was(hopefully) leaving the country soon)

Sadly im going to be leaving in feb 25, im going to ask the embassy if they can change the date to submit the info before then but i doubt they will.

Can someone briefly tell me whats going on and what will happen after we submit this? Will they actually look at our information after we submit these 3 things?

How long did you have to wait after the blue and submition of the documents?

The only proof of call is from a phone card which i bought many through my visa but there is no proof of calling her individual number. no recipt only online bank statement from that and when i wired money to her. It really cant be proven who it went to you know.

If they deny our request once again, will we have time to fix this or will it be a sudden yes or pay for a new interview?

I feel this system in hcmc is made to deny you and its allowed so many approvals a month and if you that lucky few they will approve you.I dont think i can live much longer without my wife, a 4th year will be excrutiating. Thank you all for your information regarding the visa process. It has helped alot! my name is josh allen, wife Thuan Doan

Was this a K3 interview or CR1? IT makes a difference.

You can submit the response at anytime. Go ahead and gather up the documents. Yes it will be examined.

Post your questions in the Vietnam regional forum to get HCMC specific feedback.

From what you say you did not have a lot of evidence of communication from 2009

A sponsor earning 11K is not close to enough for a K visa. You got bad information. If your mom is a cosponsor for the CR1 visa and you are using the I-864 and I-864A to combine income then it may be enough depending on what your mom's household size is.

If you can post the actual bluse slip in the VN forum for all to see. Block out any personal info.

Are you Vietnamese? You say that your family are all natural born in the US. Does that include your parents?

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

thanks for the reply. i will repost this on the vietnam forum. Thanks!

the chat papers were of 07 08 and 09, and My wife said they did not even look at it. and breifly looked through the pictures. There were 4 people watching her interview(3 americans). She did not use a translater. I guess all i can do is submit the paperwork and hope they accept, but they did not keep any of my chat papers or bills receipts. Something just sounds fishy, either they accepted the relationship by looking at it all or automatically rejected it. I even brought our professional wedding album, wedding receipt but they didnt look at it as well. Anyways thanks, ill reply after march 5 to see what they will say then.

I think over 3 or 400 pages of chat log is overkill dont you think?

My correction, it is a CR1 visa.

my family is white, and all natural born citizens. this is the first time both of us have married.

Household of 4, me younger sister mom and dad. So my parents have only 1 as a dependant(16 yr old sis. My father Makes about 18,000 from disability and retirement. Our house is paid in full so im not really worried about the income as much as the harsh reputation from the usa embassy in hcmc.

and i did file for i864 and i864a, 16.5+11k = 27.5 thousand which should be enough, but im not sure about the household ration/income. overall household income is about 35-40k

thanks again josh_dl_allen@yahoo.com

TOday jan 21 2010 was my wife's first cr-1 interview. After her interview she came outside and said i must come inside for an interview as well. I was not prepared but i did fairly well, i messed up on one question being when did we first meet in person and i said november 29 instead of dec 29( ive been to vietnam 4 times to see her all from nove-dec time range so you guys get my point). Im hoping this slight error wont be a big problem. She answered it correctly dec 29. while im here in vn, can i notarize some paper statement correcting my mistake?

Anyways we got a blue sheet, saying she needs an updated police certificate ( no problem), My moms identification( when i called the nvc they said i dont need to bring it! - no problem) and a timeline( which i brought but they said it needs to be notarized).

My innitial thought was, Why cant i just notarize the timelines then and at that moment, and 2nd my entire family are natural born citizen so why couldnt they get my moms official status from looking at her social # from my official birth certificate?

Just some info about us, i met thao on feb 20 2007 online through yahoo member search strictly as a friend. After 6 months or so of chat/voice chat ect... we decided for me to come and see what happens in december. Well we fell in love at first sight and i and my father visited her and her family and had the engagement the following year. then got married there in jeb 6 09, her dad got sick in june 09 and i went to see him, and here i am again since dec 2. Each time ive stayed around 2-3 months, in total being about 7-8 months of everyday time together.

Proof?

We brought about 200+ photos of various things and about 300 pages ( from the 07 08 and 09years) we had over 1000 pages of chat from 07 alone so you get the point.

The blue sheet says something about proof of bona fide marriage. I asked them what they need since i gave them so much stuff. She said i just need notarized timeline.(yet it said nothing about a timeline) I was kind of discouraged about that lack of proof thing, since they just flicked through all our pictures and kept only 2 or 3. Only looking at our documents for 5 or 10 minutes! and disregarding all our bills wedding reciepts, photo albums ect.

(1)Date - brief info

(2)date - brief info

With pictures of each line's number on the back of the photo.

About 24 detailed major things we've done together, like go to nha trang, mui ne,engagement, wedding, arrival, departures came to vietnam to care for her sick old father at the hospital( nothing like went to eat at kfc or minor like that)

for the timeline -Should i write some 5 or 10 page essay describing each event in detail and all the tiny little things weve done?

When thao returns to the embassy on march 5th, with this information ( ill most likely give this to the embassy myself while im here) will they make a decision then and there regarding approval or will it be an ongoing confusion and anxiety? Im flabergasted how and why they kept only 2 or 3 photos and her hospital exam document and disregarded all of this chat and extra info. We went through all the standard vietnamese wedding procedures and have known each other well over 3 years.

my mom the sponser made only 11k but the nvc said on the phone that that is more than enough as a joint sponser.

Self employed

a few errors with questions from the interview on my(the petitioners) part. (i mistake the 1st day of meeting eachother, and i said the wedding day when she asked me of the actual day of marriage, i also lived in another city for temporarily 6 months(school) and thao did not mention it but i mentioned it on the i864)

Sadly im going to be leaving in feb 25, im going to ask the embassy if they can change the date to review the submitted info before then but i doubt they will. my wife wont fly alone

Can someone briefly tell me whats going on and what will happen after we submit this? Will they actually look at our information after we submit these 3 things? and interview her again?

How long did you have to wait for a response after the submition of the documents?

The only proof of call is from a phone card which i bought many through my visa but there is no proof of calling her individual number. no recipt only online bank statement from that and when i wired money to her. It really cant be proven who i called and went to you know.

If they deny our request once again, will we have time to fix this or will it be a sudden yes or white sheet?

I keep asking myself, why would they only keep 2 or 3 photos of all the 200+ photos and various documents.

I feel this system in hcmc is made to deny you and its allowed only so many approvals a month and if you are that lucky few they will approve you.I dont think i can live much longer without my wife, a 4th year will be excrutiating. Thank you all for your information regarding the visa process. It has helped alot! my name is josh allen, wife Thuan Doan

Timeline

Get them the documents they request. Good luck!

Its been such a long process for us, I forgot all our dates except when we got married and the approximate day I proposed. Everything seems run together for me. If I was interviewed , I'm sure I'd mess up some date too. I don't even remember the exact number of trips I've taken (I think 5 not including the one coming up)

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

duplicate topics merged

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

With the age situation, who is the "em" in the relationship?

I don't know any Vietnamese person who wouldn't consider the age to be a red flag. Any Vietnamese woman older than the man is already scarce, and a 4 age difference is rare. It stands out even more with your financial situation, because they will be wondering if that has anything to do with it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Wow! :blink:

Gotta' admit, I LOL'd a little... :lol:

I don't know any Vietnamese person who wouldn't consider the age to be a red flag. Any Vietnamese woman older than the man is already scarce, and a 4 age difference is rare. It stands out even more with your financial situation, because they will be wondering if that has anything to do with it.

That's a real good point. Primary sponsor's income is short of the requirements, and joint sponsor's income is even shorter. Without combining income, neither would qualify on their own. If I were a CO, I'd be wondering how a petitioner who makes less than $18K per year can make four trips to Vietnam in about two years, and stay a couple of months each time. These trips have got to be at least 15% or 20% of his annual income. His disabled dad (whose income is also limited) even joined him for his engagement ceremony (second trip?). Again, thinking like a CO, I'd be wondering if this relationship wasn't arranged and funded by somebody else.

Josh, I hope this doesn't offend you, but you've got some red flags in your case that might be setting off alarm bells for the CO. As vietazn noted, the reverse age difference would be almost unheard of between two Vietnamese people. The CO might think it's less questionable since you're not Viet Kieu. The finances, however, have got to be raising questions. Vietnam is, unfortunately, one of the countries where organized immigration scams are very common, and one of the more common scams is to pay a low income US citizen to marry a Vietnamese girl and bring her to the US. I think it's a safe bet that the CO thinks this may be a possibility in your case.

In addition to the evidence they request, you can submit any additional evidence you think will help convince the CO that your relationship is legitimate. The timeline is a good opportunity to explain your case. Don't just give a bullet list of major events - tell your love story, and include as much evidence as you can to back up everything you say. The financial aspect may indeed be a big question for the CO, so address it as much as you're able. If you've got receipts to prove you personally paid your own expenses, then submit those.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Sorry about that , I known your wife, cause she sat next me, i and her were looking papers together before submit. After interview, she saw me her Blue and she worried very much, im so sorry. Please patient and will bring PINK com back home. For me say hi to your wife. Good luck to both you !

IR1 - processed from 02/12/2008 to 12/08/2009

INTERVIEW : JAN 21-2010- GOT PINK

VISA IN HAND : FEB 4,2010

MOVED TO USA : FEB 6,2010

10 YEARS GC IN HAND : MARCH 13,2010

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
:time:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

Josh, I hope this doesn't offend you, but you've got some red flags in your case that might be setting off alarm bells for the CO. As vietazn noted, the reverse age difference would be almost unheard of between two Vietnamese people. The CO might think it's less questionable since you're not Viet Kieu.

I'm older than my husband by 3 years...

He's Anh and I'm Em--regardless of the age. :)

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

[*]12-xx-2007 - 1st Trip (6wks) & Met him halfway around the world

[*]03-xx-2008 - Got engaged - two people on opposite sides of the world

[*]05-xx-2008 - 2nd Trip (2wks) - Engagement/Marriage/Consummation

[*]06-12-2008 - Filed I-130 (CR-1) with Vermont Service Center

[*]12-xx-2008 - 3rd Trip (4wks)

[*]06-05-2009 - Interview at 9:00am at HCMC Consulate (result: blue)

[*]07-08-2009 - Submitted RFE: Beneficiary's Relatives & Evidence of Relationship

[*]08-xx-2009 - 4th Trip (4wks)

[*]10-07-2009 - AP 91 days - Result: APPROVED!!

[*]10-31-2009 - POE: Detroit, MI

[*]11-18-2009 - Social Security Card

[*]11-20-2009 - Green Card

[*]01-21-2010 - Driver's License

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]02/07/2011 - Renew Vietnam Passport

[*]07/30/2011 - Process of Removing Conditions Begins

[*]09/25/2011 - Date of I-751

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

[*]10/19/2011 - Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
I'm older than my husband by 3 years...

He's Anh and I'm Em--regardless of the age. :)

Ahem, yes, well...

Of course, I would never imply there was anything at all untoward about YOUR relationship! :whistle:

...I still got a chuckle out of it... :devil:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

She is about 3.5 years older but looks younger than me. Ofcourse age isnt an issue to me.

I have a limited income, but have no debt and was able to save 10k last year, and i live with her family so there is no expense there. and i drive the motorbike everywhere. gas expense is about $3 a week.

My plane trip was $650 so i would say this trip cost me about 15-16% of my income. Not including the wedding ( in which i got most of the funds back from gifts)

Yes my income is not high, im young and my business is only 3 years old. I make a little more under the table but who doesnt. According to the poverty level chart our 27.5k annual income is well over the 18k poverty level mark for 3 people. And over 125% for 4 people as well.

They can still reject me based on my income even if its well above the standard guidline's / law requirment?

How am i able to leave for 2 or 3 months? I am a self employed Landscaper in Metro Altanta - georgia. The winters are cold and if i want to be gone at that time it wont hurt my business whatsoever. Since she cannot come to the usa, i chose to be with her as much as possible.

As a natural born us citizen, shouldnt i be treated with a bit more appreciation the the common immigrant citizen? Shouldnt i be supported by our laws governing my right of marriage and the immigration of my wife? The only laws i see against this are the laws limiting the amount of legal immigrants to the states. But we all should have rights,

Considering i meet all the qualifications after the submition, and its both of our first marriage. We should have rights allowing this despite the fact our age.

Luckily one of my customers is a well respected lawyer that actually took up the case against sarah palin and the policeman many years back but dropped it due to the clause in some law. If i have problems im sure can point me in the right direction.

They way i see it, my relationship is different than most other people's. She is older and less submissive but our love is no doubt pure. I iave spent more time with her friends and family than most of the non vietkieu americans like myself.

Who is the em? In vietnam she makes the decisions. I make the money ofcourse and i drive her around everywhere.She just tells me where to go to eat,ect.. and she is an excellent cook and caregiver. I would say our contribution to each other is equal. She has some money in the bank previous to our relationship but it wasnt much, only about 4 thousand.

I will go to the embassy and try to submit a typed statement correcting my 2 mistakes from the interview and notarize it, hoping they will submit it to interview people.

Ok i will write a 5- 10 page timeline. When we werent traveling we spent most of our time at her house, cooking, relaxing talking.. when we go anywhere its usually to eat. i will try to explain that in the timeline.

Given my age, its a perfect time for me to marry. Its just dissapointing that even though im doing well for my age its still considered not acceptable. I pride myself on being an independant thinker and fearless.

People marry more and more on the net through dating websites in the usa or elsewhere. I did nothing of the sort but i did find her myself through a yahoo messanger profile search. The interview woman was very suprised by that fact and she said why would you visit a girl you knew only for 7 months on the net and knew nothing about the country, language. I said because i liked her and wanted to meet her. I also climb/top huge trees, so coming to vietnam alone was nothing to fear for me.Seems to be rational but even my family were like.... wha???? go where???

Most of the foreigners is see marrying a vietnamese woman are 5+10 years older than the woman. Which for some reason is completely acceptable to our cultures. Since women live longer, shouldnt it be the other way around?

Anyways i apalogise for rambling on. You all are on of the few people i can talk to about this while in vietnam. If any of you are in vn for the new year send me an email!ill take you out for dinner. I know the best pho shop in hcmc, and lau bo/ca/vit. You've been alot of help and i appreciate it. Hope all is well. Take care.

ive been to vietnam 4 times in three years. once a year and her 82 year old dad almost died so i had to see him but made a recovery.

Her parents are old, her mom is 68. They draw little income from renting out there land to brick makers. The smoke is unbereable. They are in debt with the bank, and her brother supports the family with a good job. I buy food for their entire family nearly everyday for my wife to cook. But it only runs be about $10-15 a day so i cant say no to that.

As a person of my age and status, i feel there was nothing much more that i could have done to improve our relationship.

I understand that the embassy has a good reason to doubt me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.