jen&darcy

Why must men always have the last word?

254 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
I already knew about the stupid part, so now the deaf part makes sense!!! :lol::whistle:
:thumbs: Good one!

it figures that someone has to make fun of a hearing impairment. not surprising who.

Awwww, is roi jealous because he can't think of witty replies?? Well keep slinging those insults, roi, they make you look EVER so intelligent.

I am well aware of my intelligence, and know that it is certainly greater than yours. Good to see you running to your boys defence though. Funny how you don't make the same comments to his snide remarks?! :whistle:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread needs to die. Let's just end this thread with this tidbit on one of the greatest American heroes of all time: Chuck Norris

The most powerful Yu-Gi-Oh! card is the Chuck Norris Card. Once brought into play, all other cards spontaneously burst into flames. Chuck Norris will then jump out of the card and roundhouse kick you and everyone else for playing such a gay game.

chuck is bruce lee's former #######

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

chuck is bruce lee's former #######

Maybe, but Bruce Lee facts wouldn't be half as funny as Chuck Norris facts.

When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.

and one more, just for the sheer awesomeness:

Chuck Norris was originally offered the role as Frodo in Lord of the Rings. He declined because, "Only a ##### would need three movies to destroy a piece of jewelery."

Pinatas were made in an attempt to get Chuck Norris to stop kicking the people of Mexico. Sadly this backfired, as all it has resulted in is Chuck Norris now looking for candy after he kicks his victims.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.

ah big deal. france also surrendered to disneyland when they shot off fireworks to celebrate their grand opening. :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Woooooo!

It's okay buttercup. (pats Ric Flair on the head...the one on top of his shoulders) Do you need to go boom boom?

Wooooo!

Are you talking #@!!* to the Nature Boy, Ric Flair? 22 time what? champion of the world and the sexiest man alive?

*takes #@!!* , covers it is #@!!* and throws it outside the ring with the rest of the #@!!**

Wooooo!

"To be the man, you've got to beat the man. And I'm the man."

"Ladies....you can't be first but you can be next."

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Flair 3:16 means you just got chopped

"IV"

*Touched* - All night long...wooooo!

IS that all you know how to say lol 17 time champion of the world trolls its time for some new one liners Ricky Flair boy lol.

Wooooooooo

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

IS that all you know how to say lol 17 time champion of the world trolls its time for some new one liners Ricky Flair boy lol.

Wooooooooo

Wooooo!

*slaps erica, puts him in the corner and delivers 10 deadly punches to the head*

Wooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

ah big deal. france also surrendered to disneyland when they shot off fireworks to celebrate their grand opening. :P

Chuck wins for this comment! :D

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Wooooo!

Why ask why? When you shop for Flair the ladies always buy.

Wooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"

Wooooo!

Why ask why? When you shop for Flair the ladies always buy.

Wooooo!

Does this make you a ho?

Wooooo!

It means I'm limo riding, leer jet flying, styling and profiling. I cure the sick, wake the dead and drive all the ladies out of their heads.

Wooooo!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

"IV"