Team J and B

Got Baby? Avez vous un bebe?

2,143 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats Huggles! And happy birthday to alexis :)

Married - February 25, 2009

Filed I-130 - March 3, 2009

Interview& Approval - March 26, 2010

POE'd - April 6, 2010

Filed I-751 - February 13, 2012

Approved - November 21, 2012

as1cERN0g410010MDAwMTQwOGx8MDA5Njk4c3xXZSBoYXZlIGJlZW4gbWFycmllZCBmb3I.gif

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Alexis sure is a cutie! I love that cake!

DH and went to see the infertility doctor and it looks like in-vitro fertilization with sperm injection is what we will have to do. Because of DH's very low sperm count, we have to freeze several samples before we can even begin IVF treatments - $$$. Thankfully a lot of the procedures are covered by my health coverage. Hopefully by October we will have a baby on the way as long as we get the money in the right place.

Anybody else have a baby on the way?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good luck Lilac, I'm glad you get some coverage for your treatment that will take some of the stress away.

We are still trying, between age, my tubes(had a reversal) and still breastfeeding it may take awhile.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I hope to be pregnant again by october

~~~Marriage : 2009-07-10~~~

~~~I-130 Sent : 2009-11-24~~~

~~~ Medical : 2010-09-28~~~ ~~~ MTL Interview : 2010-10-20~~~ ~~~ APPROVED~~~

~~~POE Date :2010-10-31~~~ ~~~Received SSN's 2010-11-08~~

~~~Welcome Letter/Notice Receipt :2010-11-30~~~ ~~~Received Our Green Cards 2010-12-06~~~

~~~ ROC :2012-08-20~~~ ~~~NOA1 :2012-08-28~~~ ~~~BIO :2012-09-25~~~~

age.png

age.png

event.png

~~~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~~~

Timeline

Looks like there could be lots of Can Am babies on the way soon.

Hugglebuggles, I can't wait to see your little one when he/she arrives.

Timeline

I am having a SEVERE case of baby fever, but until my husband can get through his Canadian immigration and get working that is definitely on hold. At least by that time I will have more then enough hours in for mat leave again!!

I just hope that we get settled and into good jobs soon or else I will be too old for a 2nd!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I sure hope we have lots of baby updates on here this fall/winter.

Huggles Wow only 9weeks left, wishing you a nice fast and easy labour and delivery, and a very healthy baby of course.

Colleens - I know how you feel I keep thinking I better hurry and get pregnant again cause I'm not getting any younger. Then I read about women at 45 having their first and then wanting a second then I don't feel so bad. I'm trying to wean Alexis but she is not cooperating with me.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

Baby fever is alive and well! I am the oldest in my family, second daughter to get married, and myself and 2 of my sisters are all trying to get pregnant. So far none of us have (even though we all thought "oh, we are from a family with 7 kids, getting pregnant will be easy"). Yeah, so I am 36 already, been happily married for a little over two years, and I want a baby to round out the picture I have had of a family. Given the fact that we have to go IVF because of my DH's extremely low sperm count, I will be happy with at least one baby if I can get the two DH and I have always talked about that would be great, but I want a little bit of my DH's DNA running around mixed together with my DNA. Come on BFPs!

Edited by lilacvioletiris

Timeline

I turned 39 2 weeks ago so that has really hit home for me. We have been so fortunate that Emma is such an amazing little girl. She has always slept extremely well, has never really been fussy and is easily entertained. I worry that the next one will be the polar opposite and I will not have the energy for it!! We can go out for an hour and a half dinner and Emma is happy sitting in her high chair watching what all the people are doing....that is almost unheard of for a year and a half old!! But I really want her to have a sibling and a 'partner in crime'. I had 3 siblings and although they were all older than me by at least 5 years, it was nice to have someone else around. We were raised on a farm so it was not like we could go across the street and play with the neighbours!! And I know that no matter what my siblings will always be there for me, and I want Emma to have someone like that so she will always have someone to depend on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Aww I hope things work out for you Colleen. I feel the same way, I would like to have at least 2 children, preferably very close in age, 2 years or less, but we'll see about that after I have the first! Haha.

Huggles, I'm so excited for you! Do you have a name picked out?

I am trying to be patient because I know that in less than a year I have the potential to be promoted at work into management, which will make having a baby at home a lot easier, because I'll have more flexibility to work from home if I need to or leave early and it'll be a nice pay jump. Sooo, I'm making the best of this wait, we are enjoying being DINKS (dual income, no kids) and will plan a nice vacation in March 2013, one last hurrah if you will and then start trying. We also need to find a bigger house/apt at some point! This one bedroom apt is not going to cut it. Sooo maybe 6-7 more months, which is going to go fast, yet so slow haha.

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.