momov31

Visa denied

64 posts in this topic

Thank you everyone. I got the letter they gave my boo and it says they are sending it back to where it came from u know the rest but the reason they put on there is marriage for immigration. Is there suppose to be more maybe a number or something? Well i also got a letter from the senators office telling me they have been in contact with the embassy and they will contact me when they hear back from them. Anyway i ask everyone to please keep us in ur prayers. Be blessed.

https://youtu.be/rHQuMoJ3Xrk

Lifting Conditions

Date Filed : 2018-09-12
NOA Date : 2018-09-18

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear this, it pains me to wait for your love one to come to the USA, but do not give up. But please if you need any help you can let me know.

4/23/07 Received NOA-1

8/23/07 NOA2

8/29/07 Left NVC

9/27/07 Pick up pkg 3&4

4/10/07 I-129 Received Pkg

11/19/07 Interview Date-APPROVED!!!!

11/27/09 PICK UP VISA!!!!

01/15/09 US Entry in New Orleans

02/02/08 Wedding Date

04/11/08 Send forms I-485 and I-765

04/13/08 Received AOS and EAD

05/07/08 Biometric Appointment

03/26/09 Green Card

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Not so fast yah'll !! Let's admit it. She barely knows who this man is that professing he loves her. One visit for 2-weeks and she sold on marriage. I know because I did something similiar; but I went to see my green card opportunist twice there in his home country Nigeria......LOL

The truth of the matter is that you really don't know this man; but you do hear and understand the word that he's saying to you which is that he loves you so-so much. Now your blinded by his words because you lone to have someone that loves you.

My ex husband professed that he loved me so-so much also, he was convincing enough for me that I all the sudden lost the importance of letting him proof his love; I became his biggest sponsor sending money to Nigeria for him and this man was a doctor there, but none the less I just had to prove to him that I had his back and that in me he would find a very supportive woman.

Well Ha ha, to my dismay; this man took my money when I sent it let me run the show while he was still in Nigeria and once getting here I was still in charge until we married; that's when everything changed. He started being at odds with me in any situation he could, he became argumentitive, and just plain nasty towards me. He tried to say that my kids where trying to fight him and just all kinds of plain lies. It didn't matter to him that he was making things up tho; because in his mind all he needed from me was to get him into America.( Guess he felt his work credintials could carry him the rest of the way. )

There have been too many on here that have sponsored men on here only to have them cut up so so bad that you just want to be rid of them ( which by the way is there plott; to get you to ask them to leave so that can run to the homeless shelter and immigration and tell how you brought them here and kicked them out.

Please keep in mind that once there here and you put them out all they have to prove is that they married you in good faith. And by you putting them out and divorcing them kinda helps support what ever lie the choose to make up to secure their visa on there own without you.

You have to understand the history of Nigeria, they live to survive, they are constantly getting over on each other in that Country and wouldn't blink twice at using any American to get what they want ( A U.S. Greencard ) I liken my ex-husband to a farytale concerning a tortise; and you will see; whenever your husbands get caught in a lie they will laugh, I guess you have to hear the fairytale to totally understand me.

My ex-husband is still here in the state inspite of all the letters I wrote and proof I sent, he's somewhere slithering around in this country and totally neglects his own son, I imagine him working in the mental field somewhere in a little town trying to tap into the mind of the psych doc in order to gain more understanding of Americans. My husband was a real piece of work. He loved me so so much while he was there in Nigeria ( I now know it was all a lie. ) Then accused me of being abrusive towards him in spite all I had done to get him here and for him while he was here. He took and took and took, then he left all the while accusing me; the women that was so good to him of being abrusive.

The I-360 is something that all third world countries know about and they use it for directions just as they follow the directions on other immigration forms. Our laws as they stand now allows these third world parties to have a great atvantage on the American sponsor. American sponsors have lost their homes and jobs behind lies that their alien spouse's have accused them of.

Because lonely men and women can now use the internet it only helps these people in the third world countries with dreams of coming here to achieve their goals.

I challenge you to take a good look at yourself and your alien spouse, do you think that you'd be able to catch such a man here in you hometown ? For the people that have traveled over to Africa they seen first hand that African women are just like us here in America, they go to the beauty shops and alot of them are in shape they have their matching garments on and some are beautiful women. Just ask yourself why does he want me so bad. Please, be honest with yourself. I used to type in this room about meeting his real wife or girlfriend who came over while I was there but he introduced her to me as his friends girlfriend. I think she wanted to see me first hand to gauge me for herself as to if he would stay with me or leave me as planned........LOL

Do your homework read about when Nigeria was ruled by the Britts. Read what they had to say concerning that Country. Alot of information was not available online when I went thru the immigration process like it is now. There have been too many women and men that have brong people from the third world here to America only for them to purposely cause problems within the relationship so that they can flew that relationship once you have done everything the feel that they need you to do for them.

Buyer be ware!!!

idocare

NSC, NOA1 September 26th,03

received NOA1 in mail Oct. 03,03

RFE - received in mail March 29th,04

RFE returned April 17th,04

RFE received April 21,04 at NSC online

NOA2 received April 29th,04 via online

NOA2 received May 03,04 in mail

NVC receives file May 6th,04

NVC sends file to Nigeria May 11th,04

Lagos receives our file, notified thru e-mail May 19th,04

Victor goes and picks up packet #3....May 20th,04

Sent request for earlier interview date via e-mail May 20th,04

May 27th, Lagos won't change date.

August 16th, 2004 fly to Nigeria for Victors interview

August 19th, 2004 Interview date, visa approved.

August 25th, 2004 Victor picks up passport with visa stamp.

August 26th, 2004 fly back to USA

September 18th, 2004 Victor arrives in USA, Lord willing.

October 9th, 2004, we become husband and wife

October 25th, 2004 I learn that I'm pregnant.

Feburary 25th, 2005 AOS Appointment

( went to appt. and requested a reschedule)

June 7th, 05 gave birth to a boy child.

July 5th, 05 Victor packs he suitcase and leaves for good.

July 2005 2nd AOS appointment

( went and requested a reschedule )

August 2005- I file for divorce. and withdraw immigration paperwork.

Washington State/ Nigeria

OK first let me say ty for u really not needed book on ur life story. Who r u to say who or what i know of my man, u can live with someone all ur life and not know them. My grandparents knew each other 2 weeks before they got married at 15 and they were married over 50 years and had 16 kids. He will be learning me as i will be learning him, all we can pray for is a mutual companionship that continues to grow with love and understanding. I'm not a desperate women thats longing to have a man, i love this man and i chose this man. I'm a beautiful big boned woman who knows her worth and if u fall short in that category pls don't include me. I don't know what went on in ur house and going by ur response i believe u have anger issues. If this man is using me to come here I'm not mad at him, it will be a better life for him and maybe his family. I was married to an American man who was the devil reincarnated, but because i chose him i have to live with that bad decision. I'm a grown woman and I'm learning something new everyday of my life but to walk around angry because something i chose to do didn't work out i don't have time for it. When i say the devil is a lie i mean it because he wont steal my joy i plan to continue to be happy and i pray to continue to be a blessing in someones life everyday. I'm raising my kids by myself their father hasn't seen them in over 9 years and guess what they r growing up to be very good kids without him, its his lost not mine. Now i will say that i don't send guys money reasons i don't is my mom caught me when i was little giving a lil boy .50 and she went off lol she said boys r suppose to give u money not the other way around lol, anyway i will share with my husband when he shares with me. But i do think if u start a relationship off a certain way its hard to deviate from that. i mean the man was living ok before he met u then i think he could have continue to survive through this process. I have dated all kinds and I'm still turning down dates, i make the choices in my life and i choose to travel this road til it ends. I truly hope u didn't think of urself as some lonely desperate women because if u did u need some mirror time. OK i do hope u have a beautiful and blessed day

Not so fast yah'll !! Let's admit it. She barely knows who this man is that professing he loves her. One visit for 2-weeks and she sold on marriage. I know because I did something similiar; but I went to see my green card opportunist twice there in his home country Nigeria......LOL

The truth of the matter is that you really don't know this man; but you do hear and understand the word that he's saying to you which is that he loves you so-so much. Now your blinded by his words because you lone to have someone that loves you.

My ex husband professed that he loved me so-so much also, he was convincing enough for me that I all the sudden lost the importance of letting him proof his love; I became his biggest sponsor sending money to Nigeria for him and this man was a doctor there, but none the less I just had to prove to him that I had his back and that in me he would find a very supportive woman.

Well Ha ha, to my dismay; this man took my money when I sent it let me run the show while he was still in Nigeria and once getting here I was still in charge until we married; that's when everything changed. He started being at odds with me in any situation he could, he became argumentitive, and just plain nasty towards me. He tried to say that my kids where trying to fight him and just all kinds of plain lies. It didn't matter to him that he was making things up tho; because in his mind all he needed from me was to get him into America.( Guess he felt his work credintials could carry him the rest of the way. )

There have been too many on here that have sponsored men on here only to have them cut up so so bad that you just want to be rid of them ( which by the way is there plott; to get you to ask them to leave so that can run to the homeless shelter and immigration and tell how you brought them here and kicked them out.

Please keep in mind that once there here and you put them out all they have to prove is that they married you in good faith. And by you putting them out and divorcing them kinda helps support what ever lie the choose to make up to secure their visa on there own without you.

You have to understand the history of Nigeria, they live to survive, they are constantly getting over on each other in that Country and wouldn't blink twice at using any American to get what they want ( A U.S. Greencard ) I liken my ex-husband to a farytale concerning a tortise; and you will see; whenever your husbands get caught in a lie they will laugh, I guess you have to hear the fairytale to totally understand me.

My ex-husband is still here in the state inspite of all the letters I wrote and proof I sent, he's somewhere slithering around in this country and totally neglects his own son, I imagine him working in the mental field somewhere in a little town trying to tap into the mind of the psych doc in order to gain more understanding of Americans. My husband was a real piece of work. He loved me so so much while he was there in Nigeria ( I now know it was all a lie. ) Then accused me of being abrusive towards him in spite all I had done to get him here and for him while he was here. He took and took and took, then he left all the while accusing me; the women that was so good to him of being abrusive.

The I-360 is something that all third world countries know about and they use it for directions just as they follow the directions on other immigration forms. Our laws as they stand now allows these third world parties to have a great atvantage on the American sponsor. American sponsors have lost their homes and jobs behind lies that their alien spouse's have accused them of.

Because lonely men and women can now use the internet it only helps these people in the third world countries with dreams of coming here to achieve their goals.

I challenge you to take a good look at yourself and your alien spouse, do you think that you'd be able to catch such a man here in you hometown ? For the people that have traveled over to Africa they seen first hand that African women are just like us here in America, they go to the beauty shops and alot of them are in shape they have their matching garments on and some are beautiful women. Just ask yourself why does he want me so bad. Please, be honest with yourself. I used to type in this room about meeting his real wife or girlfriend who came over while I was there but he introduced her to me as his friends girlfriend. I think she wanted to see me first hand to gauge me for herself as to if he would stay with me or leave me as planned........LOL

Do your homework read about when Nigeria was ruled by the Britts. Read what they had to say concerning that Country. Alot of information was not available online when I went thru the immigration process like it is now. There have been too many women and men that have brong people from the third world here to America only for them to purposely cause problems within the relationship so that they can flew that relationship once you have done everything the feel that they need you to do for them.

Buyer be ware!!!

Lifting Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
OK first let me say ty for u really not needed book on ur life story. Who r u to say who or what i know of my man, u can live with someone all ur life and not know them. My grandparents knew each other 2 weeks before they got married at 15 and they were married over 50 years and had 16 kids. He will be learning me as i will be learning him, all we can pray for is a mutual companionship that continues to grow with love and understanding. I'm not a desperate women thats longing to have a man, i love this man and i chose this man. I'm a beautiful big boned woman who knows her worth and if u fall short in that category pls don't include me. I don't know what went on in ur house and going by ur response i believe u have anger issues. If this man is using me to come here I'm not mad at him, it will be a better life for him and maybe his family. I was married to an American man who was the devil reincarnated, but because i chose him i have to live with that bad decision. I'm a grown woman and I'm learning something new everyday of my life but to walk around angry because something i chose to do didn't work out i don't have time for it. When i say the devil is a lie i mean it because he wont steal my joy i plan to continue to be happy and i pray to continue to be a blessing in someones life everyday. I'm raising my kids by myself their father hasn't seen them in over 9 years and guess what they r growing up to be very good kids without him, its his lost not mine. Now i will say that i don't send guys money reasons i don't is my mom caught me when i was little giving a lil boy .50 and she went off lol she said boys r suppose to give u money not the other way around lol, anyway i will share with my husband when he shares with me. But i do think if u start a relationship off a certain way its hard to deviate from that. i mean the man was living ok before he met u then i think he could have continue to survive through this process. I have dated all kinds and I'm still turning down dates, i make the choices in my life and i choose to travel this road til it ends. I truly hope u didn't think of urself as some lonely desperate women because if u did u need some mirror time. OK i do hope u have a beautiful and blessed day

:thumbs:

~~~The NVC Journey~~~

01-15-2010 : NVC Received and assigned case #

01-15-2010 : Gave NVC email addresses

01-21-2010 : Received DS-3032/AOS Bill

01-21-2010 : Pay AOS Bill

01-21-2010 : Emailed DS-3032

01-25-2010 : AOS fee shown as “Paid”

01-27-2010 : Return Completed AOS Package

01-28-2010 : AOS delivered and signed by N VISA

02-01-2010 : Receive Instruction Package for AOS

02-02-2010 : Receive IV Bill & Paid IV bill

02-04-2010 : NVC inputted AOS (confirmed through operator 02/05/10)

02-04-2010 : IV Bill shown as “Paid”

02-05-2010 : Return Completed IV package (DS-230)

02-10-2010 : PAckage received at NVC

02-16-2010 : LOGIN FAILED & Case Completed

xx-xx-xxxx : Interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Buyer be ware!!!

Idocare or Idontcare,

I read your postings that you post when women are heartbroken over their fiancees denials. And you leave nothing but negativity. Its clearly evident that your bitter. Im not supporting what your ex husband did, but you should not I repeat should not leave negativity on ones forum. Im a woman too. Which woman has not been screwed by a man. You give advice like "If you love your man so much, why dont you move back to Nigeria" Why didnt you follow your own advice. Why is that women like you on this website cry SCAM when the significant others screw them? Please look. Everyone situation is different."You have to understand the history of Nigeria, they live to survive, they are constantly getting over on each other in that Country and wouldn't blink twice at using any American to get what they want ( A U.S. Greencard )" You are not even Nigerian so what do you know about our culture? Please dont let ignorance and your misguidance blind you. Your husband left you with your son, your bitter, and you want to stereotype Nigerians because of your mishaps. Please read over your post and make sure you profread before submitting.

All the best

Nwanyioma

AOS Timeline
7-23-2010 AOS package mailed priority via USPS to Chicago Lockbox (expected delivery date 7-26-2010)
7-27-2010 AOS package delivered
8-3-2010 NOA 1 AOS/EAD/AP (received hard copy NOA 1's in mailbox 8-7-2010)
8-6-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
8-9-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
9-15-2010 Biometrics walk-in at Alexandria,VA ASC(original appointment date 10-5-2010)
9-15-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-16-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-22-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-22-2010 EAD card production ordered. Approved!!!!!
9-23-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-30-2010 EAD received in mail
10-4-2010 Received interview letter in the mail
11-9-2010 AOS interview 11:00am in Baltimore, Maryland
11-9-2010 Greencard approved!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We have to accept that there is a chance you can get used for the GC. As I did. So that is good momov. but boy when a man calls the cops on you when you are not home to prove you are crazy and they need your help to therir stuff out of the hourse despite the fact two weeks ago you told them they could leave. ..that is just something more then accepting you helped someone better themselfs at your expense.

But I never once seen someone come out of a denial and say.....hhhhmmmmm I wonder what they noticed that I didn't see. Its always taken at face value that the immigration interviewer were wrong. No one says thank God she stopped him. LOL

There is a mind set that is formed and can be betrayed as cultural because of its prevelance in such a highly populated area that you have to do what you need to do to get by. Not everyone lives by that moto, but it has become prevelant through process. You are warned by other Nigerian when you are visisting about other Nigerians. I was told to watch my pocket book while I was at church. When peopel visit America...American don't say watch out for those people in church they will rob your pocket book.

I am so sorry for your dissapointment.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Buyer be ware!!!

Hi Idocare...long time.

There is alot to learn from what Idocare is saying, if you can try not to be offended. I have found that I'm really one of the few one's left from my original VJ days, that is still married...So, the divorce rate is verry high. My story is good so far and as you can see we passed the "citizenship" interview today. I feel verry fortunate.

To the OP: You are in for a fight. The only way you can win this one is to get married and file for Cr1. Be advised that you may be in AR for a verry long time....years. Is it possible for you to move to Nigeria for a few months or a year?

Jodi

K3

10-xx-04 I129 sent

05-xx-05 NOA1 from USCIS - Aproved - Abandoned for Cr1

CR1

11-15-04 I-130 sent

12-10-04 NOA 1 fee changed had to resend info with new fee

12-11-04 Resend case with new fee

02-14-05 NOA 2 I-130 Case aproved and sent to NVC

02-25-05 NVC received case

03-21-05 Received I-864 fee bill

03-22-05 Sent $70 I-864 payment to

04-16-05 Received IV fee bill

04-17-05 Sent $ 380 IV payment to NVC

05-02-05 Received I-864 packet from NVC

05-02-05 Sent I-864 packet to NVC

05-11-05 NVC received IV payment

05-16-05 NVC sent third packet

05-25-05 Received DS-230 and third packet instructions

06-06-05 NVCReceived DS-230 per fed ex confirmation

06-07-05 NVC Enters DS-230 information in system

waiting waiting waiting

06-20-05 Case Completed!!!!!!!yipee.

waiting for interview date.............

7-26-05 Baby born!!!! yaya

8-15-05 Interview set for 9-29-05

9-29-05 Interview suck they want more proof

10-20-05 second interview

10-24-05 yaya haleloujhya finally got it.

10-28-05 going to meet husband in New York. yayayaya

10-30-05 Home!!!!

Lifting Conditions

7-28-07 Mailed form I751 and supporting documents. $275 (Old fee!!!!!Yipee!!!)

8-17-07 Check cleared my account.

8-20-07 Touched

8-30-07 Received Biometric apointment letter.

9-11-07 Biometrics Apointment

9-22-07 Received letter of approval

9-24-07 Received GC Whoo hoo done for 10 years!!!

09-20-09 Sent N-400 for Citizenship

11-01-09 Bio

01-11-10 Passed Interview

01-16-10 Received notice for swearing in ceremony

02-03-10 Swearing in ceremony

Timeline

Joej,

A big congrats to you and your hubby !!! I wondered where you had been . Very nice to hear that all is well with you!!!

Momov,

As you can see I have been around for some time now and to be honest with you I'm not half as bad as I was about sharing mines and others stories. All that I wrote didn't happen to me; but I also mixed in what others have told me concerning their green card opportunist. However, I did get used and I ain't to shame to share my story.

I don't expect you to understand right now; you haven't experienced what I've and many others have experienced. Over the years many many Nigerians have come onto this site and wrote things like " From the day many Nigerians step off the plane into America they already know the day that they will leave their marriage" This particular fellow is Nigerian, and his comment was towards an American girl, there have been many Nigerians both male and female that have made comments that were received just like you choose to receive what I wrote. So again your response doesen't surprise me.

For people that have been denied I do type and ask them why don't they go and live there with there loved one; isn't that better then living apart and letting immigration determine when you all could be together ? After all your asking them to leave everything that they're familiar with ( Their Country ). So I susgest to many if they get denied and want to be with that person why don't they. Why don't they do what they wanted the Alien to do. Why does it gotta be America? I don't see that as being negative advice and I sorry that you do.

You may think of me as being angry; and to a point your right. But I'm moreso offended at all the bullcrap that he took my family and I thru while trying to end the marriage. My ex-husband called my job and told them all kinds of lies about me in an attempt I guess to get me fired, I will tell you there are no limits too what an alien will do when they want to leave with there greencard intact. unbeknown to you; you become their worst enemy and they fight to win!!!

Finally, I understand everyone is gonna do what they want to do when it comes to the matters of the heart. I like to share a piece of my story with everyone so if someone is currently going thru something and don't quite understand why they and their mate can't seem to get on the same page, that answer could be that he doesen't want to be on the same page with them and is infact lookin foward to you putting them out so they can run to immigration and tell them how evil and wicked that American person was towards them. Again, I know you don't understand and at this point I don't expect you too. However I don't thrive on people getting hurt; my motivation is too help people see that their may be another motive into their marriage that there too blinded by love to see. And Oh, by the way, I was a perfect size 9 when I was with my hubbie, but I could of been a size 26, either way it wouldn't of mattered to him. If I offended you in any way I'm sorry but I'm just typing the truth as I know it and as it's been told to me by many others that journey ended in divorce.

idocare

One question i would really like answered If this had been an American guy would u go on dating site or tap people on the shoulders when u hear them talking about their no good man and tell them ur story every time they have something to say. Again i say i have been hurt more times then i would like to count but not once did i brow beat anyone with warnings over and over again. My goodness I'm fighting for my relationship for good or bad whatever the outcome. No one stopped u from doing u and I'm sure they had stories to tell then to, did u run to Nigeria nope u didn't. Ty all of u for ur broken hearted advice but if it works out it does if it doesn't guess what it doesn't i will not lose my life to any man. Whatever my GOD has for me it is for me. I know who wakes me in the morning and watches me through the night. So if takes us a while to be together thats the journey i must travel. I'm ok with myself and I'm ok with him i refuse to have a relationship build on doubts. I take advise when its unprejudiced advice but advice from people that r very hurt and still angry no because the delivery of that advice is not coming from the right place. Our visa was denied I'm a bit sad but I'm really not looking for a gang of people to tell me how bad my boo's people r and how they will just hurt u and use u. Please start a post just for u guys and ur stories so others can choose to read or not. I cant see how u guys think this is helping me in any way at all. If u sit here and say well she will see because he will use her the same way i was used, Ive been there before and i have forgiven him and moved on. How can i live my life and be happy if I'm holding on to hurt and hate. I know u guys r saying its just talk but u would have had to live my life to know why i work so hard to forgive and move on. My GOD has brought me a mighty long way and i intend to enjoy and be thankful for what he has done for me. Now as for me living in Nigeria thats not gonna happen as much as i love my boo it is a whole lot easier to move one man than to move me and three kids and a dog lol. I love him very much and we will be together In GOD's time. Idocare i will be honest and say i didn't even read ur response, i just didnt believe it was concerning me as much as it was concerning u and ur story. But to all who really know i just posted that to say what happened in my case and took it as just that Ty and to everyone on this journey or not hold on to GOD's unchanging hand. I'm human and i will make a lot of errors in my life, but what i ask for is ur prayers to be able to be strong enough to travel this journey. Going to bed now everybody wrap urself in GOD's love because it is such a wonderful feeling it leaves no room for bad feelings. Be blessed

Lifting Conditions

Timeline

Nobody posting or reading your post in this public forum can predict your outcome. I'd never try too, however when you do post be prepared for people to also post on your topic. Weither it be 3 Angry men, Mary that had a little lamb or a woman that's trying to help.

The petition has been denied; I don't think the Embassey can look at your husband and just deny him without just cause. Sometimes people won't say what you want to hear only!!! I really am trying to support you by making you aware of another side to this journey, now if you choose to be upset and stuff, that's your cross to bear.

All the best to your situation!!!

idocare

Timeline
Nobody posting or reading your post in this public forum can predict your outcome. I'd never try too, however when you do post be prepared for people to also post on your topic. Weither it be 3 Angry men, Mary that had a little lamb or a woman that's trying to help.

The petition has been denied; I don't think the Embassey can look at your husband and just deny him without just cause. Sometimes people won't say what you want to hear only!!! I really am trying to support you by making you aware of another side to this journey, now if you choose to be upset and stuff, that's your cross to bear.

All the best to your situation!!!

I think we are all adults on this website. You are entitled to your own opinion but there is a way it can be addressed. The poor woman's fiancee visa was denied. What does your mishaps have to do with her denial? Have you read others posting on this forum? People have posted words of encouragement and advice and they expressed their condolescences. You have yet to do that. Your the only one who has selfishly posted your mishaps about how your husband did this and how your husband did that which is highly irrelevant in her situation. Why dont you recommend to Captain Ewok the site administrator to have a pinned forum on how beneficiaries scam USC? Put yourself in her shoes and not be one sided.Express your sympathy, provide words of encouragemen and move on. Like I previously stated you need to proffread your posting before submitting. It seems that YOU cant handle constructive criticism.

AOS Timeline
7-23-2010 AOS package mailed priority via USPS to Chicago Lockbox (expected delivery date 7-26-2010)
7-27-2010 AOS package delivered
8-3-2010 NOA 1 AOS/EAD/AP (received hard copy NOA 1's in mailbox 8-7-2010)
8-6-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
8-9-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
9-15-2010 Biometrics walk-in at Alexandria,VA ASC(original appointment date 10-5-2010)
9-15-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-16-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-22-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-22-2010 EAD card production ordered. Approved!!!!!
9-23-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-30-2010 EAD received in mail
10-4-2010 Received interview letter in the mail
11-9-2010 AOS interview 11:00am in Baltimore, Maryland
11-9-2010 Greencard approved!!

As u say i refuse to hear u, I'm feeling u refuse to hear me. I get it u say beware got that. What I'm saying is y would u come here to pour salt in my koolade at a time when I'm looking for sugar. If I'm feeling a lil bit upset, did i really need to hear from u with ur horror stories. Could u not give me a few days to accept what is already going on. Instead of the quick oh watch ur back run for the hills the co knows what they r doing, i really wasn't ready for ur kind of advice this soon. If ur marriage had worked out would u be warning me, i don't think u would. @joej is there a limit on ur marriage because u said "so far" wouldn't it be better to enjoy ur marriage without waiting for something bad to happen. When i wake up in the morning i say my 23rd psalms for the protection to get me through the day, but if something bad happens i can handle it because I'm covered. I don't meet people expecting them to do me wrong and i wouldn't want anyone to expect the worst of me. I cant blame every man for the sins of another man nor would i want him to do that to me. When u date a Nigerian man the thing u hear more than anything is watch out, so y do u assume i need a refresher course on the day i got bad news. Pls if u have advice at least let the person lick their wounds before u start pouring ur salt into the wound. Be blessed.

Lifting Conditions

Timeline

When people meet someone new there is a period of excitement. As you study each other more the excitement wears down and life sets in. Some people are very good at putting on a show that hides their real personality. Some people jump into a relationship crouch first and fail to see anything other than the sweet lies that caused them to make that leap. When you marry someone you have to leap with your head not your crouch. You need to know that person, their ways, their family. It is Nigerian custom to investigate a potential mates family before committing to marriage. They actually hire a private investigator and let them dig through records ( such as they are ) I doubt many of the woman that got "taken" by their spouse did much in the way of due diligence before their leap into marriage. Using the internet to find a life partner is kind of like wandering into a bar in Vegas with a blank marriage license in hand. Some are not going to look at the gamble they are taking and just let hormones take over . then look for someone to blame when they wake up with a stranger. Don't let them get you down. I had the same crowd all over me when I had a denial and one witch who was so proud of her perfect relationship is now among those sleeping alone. Hold your head up high and gather the information that helps you though this the rest is just trash talk.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.