HannahP

Are you high maintenance?

367 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I guess my husband and I are both extremely high maintenance we both got Blackberries for Christmas. :star:

But yes I am well taken care of I have the best husband ever. :star: We don't have a lot of money to spend but money's not what matters.

I agree, my husband and I also spoiled each other thoroughly and equally!! but we don't just for holidays though, if I see a shirt/shoes I think he'll look good in I get it for him, he'll go and buy something I need on my bike without me even having to ask for it, we both just constantly keep each other in mind, (L) is sooooo gooood !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'm too submissive. I probably wouldn't make it in medical school, either.

you'll never make "head nurse" with that attitude!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I agree, my husband and I also spoiled each other thoroughly and equally!! but we don't just for holidays though, if I see a shirt/shoes I think he'll look good in I get it for him, he'll go and buy something I need on my bike without me even having to ask for it, we both just constantly keep each other in mind, (L) is sooooo gooood !

This is what my husband does. He buys gifts when he wants to - usually spur of the moment, or waits until the day of my birthday/our anniversary/Christmas - but that's ok.

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I'm fairly high maintenance. I don't need a lot of money but I like my shoes, cosmetics and fancy hair products. I'm not ashamed of it. I love being a girl. I love girly things even if I spend most of my day in sweats and flipflops. However, I have a job and I pay for all of it by myself. I don't expect the princess treatment from anyone. I didn't expect it from my Dad, and I definitely don't expect it from my husband now. I make my own money and I know it's worth. My husband and I pamper and indulge each other--we often buy each other little thoughtful presents apart from the usual birthdays and anniversaries. Like a Clint Eastwood DVD for him or a cute purse for me.

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline
A certain thread got me thinking. Maybe I don't demand enough (as the USC) ? Am I not really getting the princess treatment? Should my husband be looking for an exotic, beautiful, and submissive wife?

I don't look at every thread at VJ, so I had no idea which one you of those threads you were referring to. I decided just to put 'american woman' in the search and see what came up. Ah, then I found teh rulez for USC women. A 13 page thread.

So anyway:

American women..

- highest maintenance (I've never heard of a foreign bride demanding her husband buy expensive house & cars)

- fattest in the world

- most likely to cheat

- highest rate of divorce (60% - US-US marriages; 20% - US-foreign marriages)

- largest payout in divorce court (you'll be ###-raped for everything you earned, plus most of what you will earn for years to come)

- bitchiest

- most likely to nag constantly

- most likely to believe in feminism and "equality"

- most likely to hate men

- spend least amount of time with her children

- worst at cooking and cleaning

- ###### & chucked by tons of guys before tricking you into marriage

It seems you are not demanding and nagging enough. I guess you need to ask for demand a Mazarati ASAP. An expensive house ONLY? Why not a whole private island?! What loser American dude can't provide the simplest of things? Seriously, reach deep within and channel the inner spoiled princess that exists inherently in all American women. It is your birthright.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i guess im high maintenance.......at least in a few ways.....i like to have good quality perfume, make up and shoes......as far as clothing i normally make what i like if store bought at least the pants they are wayyyyyyyyy to long......i like good dependable appliances (cooking stove, refrigerator and washer and dryer)

when i was shopping for life partner :whistle: i wanted someone that didnt mind if i cried but also someone that didnt feel they had to fix what ever was wrong in my life but to just let me vent..oh and someone that could put up with my sarcastic humor ...and i need attention not over whelming to the point of suffocation but attention...getting flowers or small inexpensive things makes me happier than if perviz went out and bought me a car....so if all of that means im high maintenance yup i am

sara

If you're a more regular couple, chances are good that being spoiled today will come at the cost of splurging on that vacation next year or even retiring one day....

This is the part my foreign, exotic wife doesn't understand.

But, then again, she's not submissive either.

About 5yrs ago I gave my good friend a tip about drinking the man juice and I'll never forget the look on her face. I told her all you have to do is open up your throat and you never even taste it :rofl:

You need to share that one with the world!

You mean...we like having the ability to vote?

I watched an episode of the Man Show (back when it was Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Corrolla) and they did a bit about ending women's suffrage. They went out to a mall or something and had a booth set up, held up signs, etc., and actually got several women to sign a petition to end women's suffrage.

"All these women in the U.S. are suffraging... and we think that's just wrong. Will you sign our petition to end their suffrage?"

Hook, line and sinker. Some of the women were pretty fired up and ready to help. HA!

As for high maintenance, my wife wrote the manual. Her trip over here she had two bags. One small one had about four shirts and pants, the other HUGE one had cosmetics. She literally brought about 20 kilos of cosmetics and girly #######. Her first few days here weren't spent getting to know the area and learning English, etc., they were spent finding the "missing" cosmetics. At this very minute, we have no less than 14 products in our shower and about 32 more on the shelves surrounding the toilet and sink.

She is a woman who will not touch a door handle, wouldn't dare look at the the price of anything on the menu, and has always considered herself above every other woman in the room. It's someone's "privilege" to share the very air she breathes.

As for me, I'm a pretty low maintenance kind of guy so needless to say, we have a few issues in that department. I tried to trade her back in because the MOB contract I signed said she was going to be submissive and when I called the company to arque that they sent me the wrong model they just hung up. I've tried to call back several times but they've changed their number and now all I have is a receipt from a bogus company.

I'm thinking about posting her on Craigslist in the barter section with just a picture and not too many words. I'll keep you all posted on how that works out.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Well, I'm a total catch and my husband knows it. But then, so is he.

I wonder what it says that all of us beautiful, intelligent, kind, and witty women (USC) married men from other countries. Does it mean American men are inferior?!

As for high maintenance, my wife wrote the manual. Her trip over here she had two bags. One small one had about four shirts and pants, the other HUGE one had cosmetics. She literally brought about 20 kilos of cosmetics and girly #######. Her first few days here weren't spent getting to know the area and learning English, etc., they were spent finding the "missing" cosmetics. At this very minute, we have no less than 14 products in our shower and about 32 more on the shelves surrounding the toilet and sink.

She is a woman who will not touch a door handle, wouldn't dare look at the the price of anything on the menu, and has always considered herself above every other woman in the room. It's someone's "privilege" to share the very air she breathes.

As for me, I'm a pretty low maintenance kind of guy so needless to say, we have a few issues in that department. I tried to trade her back in because the MOB contract I signed said she was going to be submissive and when I called the company to arque that they sent me the wrong model they just hung up. I've tried to call back several times but they've changed their number and now all I have is a receipt from a bogus company.

I'm thinking about posting her on Craigslist in the barter section with just a picture and not too many words. I'll keep you all posted on how that works out.

Slim :lol:

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

I like Slim's wife :)

If you want her you can have her. I'll even pay shipping!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"