Ian + Anne

December 2009 Filers

742 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Adding UDELLA&WIZ NOA date congratulations guys!!!

California Service Center

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics.....Approved....

EANDL.................12/02/09..........--/--/--...........--/--/--..........--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center

VJName...................Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics.....Approved....

UDELLA&WIZ..............11/30/09..........12/02/09...........--/--/--............--/--/--....

IAN + ANNE................12/01/09..........--/--/--............--/--/--............--/--/--....

MONABELLE................12/03/09..........--/--/--...........--/--/--............--/--/--....

ALBDEN......................12/04/09..........--/--/--..........--/--/--.............--/--/--....

JAMES AND TRACY......12/02/09..........--/--/--..........--/--/--............--/--/--....

mikeandlani................12/07/09..........--/--/--..........--/--/--............--/--/--....

IMPORTANT!

*Make sure that your VJ Text Editor setting is set to Rich Text Editor.

*Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

* Please DO NOT change the font, font size, add colors, stuff like that.

* Please PREVIEW before posting to make sure it is properly formatted.

Date of I-751 = The Date you sent your application

NOA Date = The Receipt Date on your original NOA letter

Biometrics = The Date of your biometrics appointment

Approved = The Date your case was approved

*Please Capitalize your VJ Name when adding it to the list

*When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly*

*If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm almost a December filer so I hope no one minds if I add myself - maybe it will give us an idea of how the process will go. My NOA was dated the last day of November so my husband's biometrics and will done in December.

EANDL.................12/02/09..........--/--/--...........--/--/--..........--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center

VJName...................Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics.....Approved....

BORA BORA.................11/23/09..........11/30/09........--/--/--........--/--/--.....

UDELLA&WIZ..............11/30/09..........12/02/09...........--/--/--............--/--/--....

IAN + ANNE................12/01/09..........--/--/--............--/--/--............--/--/--....

MONABELLE................12/03/09..........--/--/--...........--/--/--............--/--/--....

ALBDEN......................12/04/09..........--/--/--..........--/--/--.............--/--/--....

JAMES AND TRACY......12/02/09..........--/--/--..........--/--/--............--/--/--....

mikeandlani................12/07/09..........--/--/--..........--/--/--............--/--/--....

IMPORTANT!

*Go to the MOST RECENTLY POSTED VERSION of this list (go to the last post and scroll UP) and "Reply" to it, deleting the "quote" tags in your reply.

*When you're on this list, please come back to update your information accordingly*

*If you cannot add your information yourself, please ask another VJ member to help you do so.

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
there is no way I can find out what's going on with my process until I get the NOA right?

Are you doing Removal of Conditions? Your profile shows CR1

NOA for Removal of Conditions doesn't mean much - you get it after they received your package basically.....my understanding is that you dont have a case # to check until you receive the Biometrics letter....someone correct me if I'm wrong

Edited by Udella&Wiz

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

there is no way I can find out what's going on with my process until I get the NOA right?

NOA for Removal of Conditions doesn't mean much - you get it after they received your package basically.....my understanding is that you dont have a case # to check until you receive the Biometrics letter....someone correct me if I'm wrong

You're correct

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You're correct

It actually says this on the NOA. We're waiting for our biometrics apointment....

11/2004 - Met in Brazil

09/2006 - Apply for K1

03/2007 - K1 approved

04/2007 - Apply for AOS & EAD

07/2007 - EAD approved

01/2008 - Conditional Residency approved

11/2009 - Apply to remove conditions

02/2010 - Permanent Residency approved

11/2010 - Apply for Citizenship

03/2011 - Citizenship approved

07/2011 - Moved back to Brazil

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

They received my paperwork on monday and I keep checking the bank if they cashed the check :)

I hate waiting :(

Ty nuk te kam zemer, te kam shpirt, se zemra vdes nje dite por shpirti s'vdes kurre.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh yes it does... your NOA1 is also the 1 year extension to your greencard... so it is a very important piece of paper

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh yes it does... your NOA1 is also the 1 year extension to your greencard... so it is a very important piece of paper

you know what I meant :)

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

just editing our VJ name. didn't realize until today that there was a request to have them in capital letters.... blame it on the excitement to join the list. :blush:

Vermont Service Center

BORA BORA.................11/23/09..........11/30/09........--/--/--........--/--/--.....

MIKEANDLANI.............12/07/09..........--/--/--..........--/--/--............--/--/--....

IMPORTANT!

mikeandlani

our Visa Journey

09.01.06 - Filed I130 to VSC

05.21.07 - NOA2

06.19.07 - NVC receives Petition

11.23.07 - CASE COMPLETE

01.30.08 - USEM Interview

02.02.08 - CR1 Visa Received

03.03.08 - Entered US through Detroit International

03.27.08 - Received 2yr Conditional Resident Card

04.01.08 - Filed for my SSN at the local SSA office

04.05.08 - SSN received by mail

05.03.08 - Finally got my Driver's License

lifting conditions....

I-I-751

12.07.09 - Sent I-751 to VSC by express mail

12.08.09 - I-751 delivered to VSC per USPS tracking :-)

12.09.09 - NOA1 date (Checked cashed :-D)

12.14.09 - Received NOA1

12.18.09 - ASC Appointment Notice Date

12.26.09 - Received ASC Appointment Notice

12.31.09 - Early Biometrics

01.14.10 - Biometrics Schedule

02.26.10 - Email update --Card Production ordered

03.02.10 - Email update --Approval Notice sent

03.06.10 - Approval Notice Received

03.08.10 - Card Received

Naturalization

I-N400

09.09.11 - Sent N400 to USCIS Dallas Lockbox

09.23.11 - Received 1-797 by mail

11.17.11 - Biometrics Schedule

01.25.12 - Received Interview and Exam Notice by mail

02.28.12 - Interview schedule

03.28.12 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

ok, I have never been so excited to see that money was taken out of my account loooool

they cashed my check :)

Ty nuk te kam zemer, te kam shpirt, se zemra vdes nje dite por shpirti s'vdes kurre.

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to edit the formatting for this table.

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved....

EANDL..............12/02/09..........--/--/--.......--/--/--........--/--/--....

Vermont Service Center

VJName.............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date......Biometrics......Approved.....

BORA BORA..........11/23/09..........11/30/09.......--/--/--........--/--/--.....

UDELLA&WIZ.........11/30/09..........12/02/09.......--/--/--.........--/--/--....

IAN + ANNE.........12/01/09..........--/--/--.......--/--/--.........--/--/--....

MONABELLE..........12/03/09..........--/--/--.......--/--/--.........--/--/--....

ALBDEN.............12/04/09..........--/--/--.......--/--/--.........--/--/--....

JAMES AND TRACY....12/02/09..........--/--/--.......--/--/--.........--/--/--....

MIKEANDLANI........12/07/09..........--/--/--.......--/--/--.........--/--/--....

IMPORTANT!

Edited by v333k

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
ok, I have never been so excited to see that money was taken out of my account loooool

they cashed my check :)

That is excellent news for you!! I am kind of worried though as I sent my packet two days before you and they have not yet cashed my check I really hope they do that soon i really want to know hey have got my filing and its in the process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.