Amby

'cavemen' to inherit billions

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Two penniless brothers who are so poor they live in a cave could be set to inherit a share of a £4 billion fortune.

1550556.jpg

Zslot and Geza Peladi live in the cave outside Budapest, Hungary, and sell scrap they find on the street for pennies.

Now they and a sister who lives in America are said to be on the verge of inheriting their grandmother's massive fortune after a life of poverty.

They learned of their good fortune after homelessness charity workers in Hungary were contacted by lawyers handling the estate of the brothers' maternal grandmother who died recently in Baden-Wurttenberg, Germany.

"We knew our mother came from a wealthy family but she was a difficult person and severed ties with them, and then later abandoned us and we lost touch with her and our father until she eventually died," said Geza, 43.

Under German law however direct descendents are automatically entitled to a share of any estate.

Geza added: "If this all works out it will certainly make up for the life we have had until now - all we really had was each other - no women would look at us living in a cave.

"But with money maybe we can find a partner - and finally have a normal life. We don't know yet if she even told our grandmother about us - I understand it was only while they were carrying out genealogical research that lawyers found we existed."

Volunteer Gyula Balazs Csaszar - who works for Budapest's Maltans charity - told ATV television: "We were contacted by a lawyer asking us to find the brothers. He claimed he could help their lives with a large sum of money."

The grandmother's name was not revealed to prevent fraudsters trying to cash in on the inheritance but a spokesman for the legal firm said: "We know who we need to speak to and that is the two brothers who we are pretty sure are the grandchildren - there is no need for anyone else to be informed."

Now the brothers are obtaining copies of their mother's death certificate and proof of their family connection before travelling to Germany to claim their inheritance.

http://www.ananova.com/News/story/sm_3584037.html

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i thought this was gonna be about the geico caveman.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Two penniless brothers who are so poor they live in a cave could be set to inherit a share of a £4 billion fortune.

Zslot and Geza Peladi live in the cave outside Budapest, Hungary, and sell scrap they find on the street for pennies.

Geza added: "If this all works out it will certainly make up for the life we have had until now - all we really had was each other - no women would look at us living in a cave.

This has the potential to be a reality TV series or comedy.

Two loser brothers get targeted by every gold-digging hot chick in Budapest. Will the brothers pick Zsa Zsa and Eva and will they choose the rundown farm or Beverly Hills mansion?

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Two loser brothers get targeted by every gold-digging hot chick in Budapest. Will the brothers pick Zsa Zsa and Eva and will they choose the rundown farm or Beverly Hills mansion?

:lol:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I think that TV concept was already explored - it was called the Beverly Hillbillies :P

Maybe it's time for a modernized version.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think that TV concept was already explored - it was called the Beverly Hillbillies :P

That's why I threw in the Beverly Hills part and an allusion to Green Acres to boot. There was a show about reality show about modern hilllbillies and putting them in Beverly Hills but it was never made as it was anti-PC to make fun of poor people.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
i thought this was gonna be about the geico caveman.

me too... damn! :angry:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

That's why I threw in the Beverly Hills part and an allusion to Green Acres to boot. There was a show about reality show about modern hilllbillies and putting them in Beverly Hills but it was never made as it was anti-PC to make fun of poor people.

ALC, don'tcha just hate all those PC libs? No sense of humor in them at all! :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

wow, that's awesome! good for them!

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================