♥Muslimqueen♥

NVC December 2009 Edition

799 posts in this topic

I have news and i am sooooooooooooo ANGRY! i swear i am so mad right now.

Two days ago i called DHL and told them that my package has been stuck in Costoms for a week so the lady called costoms and called me back and told me they said its stuck there cuz its "documents" and it can be stuck there for up to 90 DAY! are you kidding me! So now i have to Call costoms in OH. but she did not give me the number so i keep trying to find it but i cant find it anywere. And if they dont send it sooner my husband has to go and get all the papers AGAIN and wait for some to leave jordon and come here to give it to me. wow im soo angry.

Wow..that sux!! I'm sorry!! So much for sending it DHL. We have always used the USPS to send documents and packages to each other and it hasn't taken longer than 10 days to receive things both ways...

Yah on ontop of that my co-sponser sent the package yesterday and it should have arrived today but its already 6:30 and i have not gotten anything. Im getting realy pissed now. :angry:

Well I am glad at least you will get the paperwork from your cosponsor..that'll be one less thing you are waiting on!

Did he send it dhl too? Perhaps you can track that packet and find out where it is!! :thumbs:

No not DHL he sent it form CA To me in MS i think FEDEX or UPS but he did not give us the tracking number just said we will get it today its 6:40 and nothing :(

Edited by Muslimqueen

02-14-10: Medical exam (Passed)

03-17-10: Interview (Approved But Pending AP.)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

12-01-10: Husband Sends In Passport Via Aramex

12-11-10: Husband Picks Up Visa

12-14-10: Flight Booked

12-22-10: USA Entry[/color]

02-20-11

02-27-11

"Still Together,even after rough times."~muslimqueen

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two days ago i called DHL and told them that my package has been stuck in Costoms for a week so the lady called costoms and called me back and told me they said its stuck there cuz its "documents" and it can be stuck there for up to 90 DAY! are you kidding me! So now i have to Call costoms in OH. but she did not give me the number so i keep trying to find it but i cant find it anywere. And if they dont send it sooner my husband has to go and get all the papers AGAIN and wait for some to leave jordon and come here to give it to me. wow im soo angry.

Wow..that sux!! I'm sorry!! So much for sending it DHL. We have always used the USPS to send documents and packages to each other and it hasn't taken longer than 10 days to receive things both ways...

Yah on ontop of that my co-sponser sent the package yesterday and it should have arrived today but its already 6:30 and i have not gotten anything. Im getting realy pissed now. :angry:

Well I am glad at least you will get the paperwork from your cosponsor..that'll be one less thing you are waiting on!

Did he send it dhl too? Perhaps you can track that packet and find out where it is!! :thumbs:

No not DHL he sent it form CA To me in MS i think FEDEX or UPS but he did not give us the tracking number just said we will get it today its 6:40 and nothing :(

Hello Ms. M,

I am sorry to hear with all the documents that you are waiting. It sucks for DHL, that's crazy, I just hoped your husband sent them by Fedex or UPS. But, try to be positive, everything happens for a reason. Soon, you will have case complete.

I am hoping that we can have all the documents that we are waiting this week so we can send everything next week. Hubby hasn't got the Employment Letter yet and my Police Clearance from the place I stayed in US. Our goal is to complete the AOS package on Friday so he can send his package and we are waiting for the $400 bill to be paid and have the cover sheet so we can send my DS 230 package next week.

Goodluck for both of us and those who are waiting to finish the NVC process!

I-130 Journey:

05-28-09: Sent the I-130 Package

06-02-09: Chicago Lockbox received the package

06-08-09: CSC received the package

06-13-09: NOA1 received

10-19-09: Hubby's second visit in the Philippines

11-10-09: Hubby's flight back to USA

11-13-09: Approval notice sent via SMS and email

NVC Journey:

11-19-09: Case number assigned

11-30-09: AOS bill and DS 3032 from NVC received

12-01-09: DS-3032 returned via email

12-03-09: DS-3032 hardcopy sent via FEDEX

12-05-09: Paid AOS BILL

12-07-09: DS 3032 hardcopy received by J. Desmond

12-15-09: IV BILL generated

12-19-09: Paid IV BILL

12-22-09: Sent AOS package

12-23-09: AOS package received by J. Desmond

12-23-09: DS 230 package sent

12-24-09: DS 230 received by ------

12-29-09: per AVR, NVC received the documents and under review

01-07-10: Sign in Failed and Case Completed

01-11-10: Interview assigned

01-14-10: First day of Medical Exam

01-15-10: Second Day of Medical Exam (Passed with Abbie) YAY!!!

02-15-10: Hubby will be here @ 5:25 AM!!!!!! Yipppeeee!!!!

INTERVIEW DATE: FEBRUARY 16, 2010 @ 8:30am

Anybody got any news today??? I am going crazy with this waiting and waiting and waiting.... :clock:

Hello And_Sam. How are you for this waiting? The only news I have today my husband called NVC he asked the operator if we can get a chance to have January interview and she said YES :dance::dance: and my documents is forwarded to USEM today. :dance::dance: GOODLUCK guyzzzzz

Ohhh that is great Myracle!!! I wish I knew when my documents will be sent to Cairo... :unsure::unsure: I tried asking yesterday but the OP wouldn't budge on telling me :blush:

Yeah It's a great news atleast lessen worries now. I really hoping to get interview by January so I am there with my husband on our special day. Sooner you will know your documents when they send it. GOD BLESS. I keep you in my prayer.

WX7PaYmN8bA

Hello Ms. M,

I am sorry to hear with all the documents that you are waiting. It sucks for DHL, that's crazy, I just hoped your husband sent them by Fedex or UPS. But, try to be positive, everything happens for a reason. Soon, you will have case complete.

I am hoping that we can have all the documents that we are waiting this week so we can send everything next week. Hubby hasn't got the Employment Letter yet and my Police Clearance from the place I stayed in US. Our goal is to complete the AOS package on Friday so he can send his package and we are waiting for the $400 bill to be paid and have the cover sheet so we can send my DS 230 package next week.

I told my hubby to send via FEDEX but eveyone in Jordon was like "no dont sed it with fedex, use DHL fedex losses too much stuff -_- yah sure now i have to call him a couple of hours and tell him to go today and gather everything AGAIN! everything is taking extra long for me and everything with this visa is going wrong I dont know anymore im realy pissed. :unsure::angry::unsure::angry:

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

02-20-11

02-27-11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Anybody got any news today??? I am going crazy with this waiting and waiting and waiting.... :clock:

Hello And_Sam. How are you for this waiting? The only news I have today my husband called NVC he asked the operator if we can get a chance to have January interview and she said YES :dance::dance: and my documents is forwarded to USEM today. :dance::dance: GOODLUCK guyzzzzz

Ohhh that is great Myracle!!! I wish I knew when my documents will be sent to Cairo... :unsure::unsure: I tried asking yesterday but the OP wouldn't budge on telling me :blush:

Yeah It's a great news atleast lessen worries now. I really hoping to get interview by January so I am there with my husband on our special day. Sooner you will know your documents when they send it. GOD BLESS. I keep you in my prayer.

Aww thanks Myracle~ If the OP had told your husband that you might get the January interview you will probably get it!! I know that I want to be in Cairo with my hubby for his interview..so that is why I am hoping for a Feb. interview!! I know that it will take a long time (I hope not!!) after the interview so I want to be there with him when he goes to the embassy. I hope you hear from them soon!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello Ms. M,

I told my hubby to send via FEDEX but eveyone in Jordon was like "no dont sed it with fedex, use DHL fedex losses too much stuff -_- yah sure now i have to call him a couple of hours and tell him to go today and gather everything AGAIN! everything is taking extra long for me and everything with this visa is going wrong I dont know anymore im realy pissed. :unsure::angry::unsure::angry:

Maybe you can ask the cosponsor if he has a tracking number or something you can look up online for his paperwork...As far as your husband getting more papers, he could do that and have them just in case they misplace his paperwork when it gets transferred to the embassy!!! I know it's hard waiting..but they can hopefully only hold for so long! Normally when my husband sends me something in the us post office, I get it in about 8-10 days...

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Hello Ms. M,

Maybe you can ask the cosponsor if he has a tracking number or something you can look up online for his paperwork...As far as your husband getting more papers, he could do that and have them just in case they misplace his paperwork when it gets transferred to the embassy!!! I know it's hard waiting..but they can hopefully only hold for so long! Normally when my husband sends me something in the us post office, I get it in about 8-10 days...

I told them there like its in a weird type of search and it takes 60-90 day!! im calling the CBP (clearnance border) people and telling them whats the hold up! And im also gonna tell my hubby to just go and get everything he sent me again. so he can sent it with his sisters mother in law i think shes comming here from Jordon in 1 week. That will be a shorter wait.

As for calling the co-sponser i will soon but i dont wanna push him cuz there was just a death in his family.

02-20-11

02-27-11

Aww thanks Myracle~ If the OP had told your husband that you might get the January interview you will probably get it!! I know that I want to be in Cairo with my hubby for his interview..so that is why I am hoping for a Feb. interview!! I know that it will take a long time (I hope not!!) after the interview so I want to be there with him when he goes to the embassy. I hope you hear from them soon!!

You are very much welcome And_Sam. I am positive to get interview this January. It will not take long just have faith and keep praying. I am here behind you to support you on prayers. GOD BLESS

WX7PaYmN8bA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

muslimqueen i understand your feeling. I paid IV bill on December 11th and it still showing in Process and they took out the money. I had the feeling that things will get slower this time of the year. infact more slower in next week. Everything will resume to normal towards 15th of Jan. Till then do ur best and spend more time on making sure all your documentation is correct.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hello Guyz I am so happy today after for waiting so long answered prayer. GOD IS GOOD.

Sign In Failed

•Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

Congrats!

08-31-07: MARRIED!

USCS JOURNEY

04-18-08 : Mailed I-130

05-28-08 : Received NOA2

NVC JOURNEY

08-26-08: Mailed Choice of Agent (DS-3032)

09-19-08: DS-3032 received. Notice to pay IV Application Processing fee

06-08-09: Paid $400 IV fee and $70 AOS fee

12-21-09: Mailed AOS and IV package

12-28-09: Failed Login

01-07-10: Case complete!!!

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

03-31-10 : Medical exam

04-27-10 : Interview date

11-12-10 : Received Visa

03-06-11 : USA entry

dVUNm7.png

Timeline
For those who have already sent there (AOS) do we have to make a copy to sent to my hubby? And did you guy include a cover sheet saying whats inside?

Thanks again.

I have them in soft copies (scanned pdfs) and yes, I used a cover sheet to list all the items in the AOS.

Hello Guyz I am so happy today after for waiting so long answered prayer. GOD IS GOOD.

Sign In Failed

•Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

Yay Myracle!!! I am soo happy for you!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Thank you And_Sam. How many days the AVR going to change to state that my case is complete? I'm so excited and hoping to get interview by January. :star::star::star:

I couldn't log in on last Thursday and by Friday morning the AVR stated that the case was complete!

I called the NVC today and talked to an OP. She confirmed that our case was complete and now they are waiting to schedule the interview. So I said to her oh that will be next month before they schedule interviews? She stated "we schedule interviews the 2nd week of every month (like we didnt' know that!) So it looks like we should be getting February interviews!! :thumbs:

Yaaaa! :thumbs:

USCS JOURNEY

NVC JOURNEY

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

dVUNm7.png

Timeline

Just an update from me: Yay! Our AOS and DS-230 is complete and ready to send! Gawd, that took forever.

Question: the NVC only sent me one self-addressed envelope--do I put both AOS and DS-230 in it or shoud I send them separately? They're both going to the same address.

USCS JOURNEY

NVC JOURNEY

MONTREAL EMBASSY JOURNEY

dVUNm7.png

Sign In Failed

Congrats!

Thank you Raven, Any news for your case? GOD BLESS

WX7PaYmN8bA

ISHAZI You are correct sent them in sepreate envalopes. You dont need to use the envelopes they sent you. they did not send me any envleopes im sending with my own.

02-20-11

02-27-11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.