The Commies 4 Christ IV Thread

5,995 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Brazillians do eat lots of beef, we'll eat beef more often than chicken or fish. But then again beef prices are lower there than here. Here in PR I like chicken better, since I can't afford the cuts of meat I'd like to eat too often, but Luis likes his beef so I do end up buying beef for him, to make stews and things like that.

I do feel like Luis and I spend more than we should on groceries, but he likes to snack and will complain if I don't bring home bread, cheeses, ham, crackers and things like that. He downs tuna cans like they're nothing, and drinks milk like he was a baby calf so, of course, the little snack things is what makes our groceries more expensive.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, we go through 2 gallons of milks a week.

The problem here is that dairy and meat are so darned expensive. 4lbs of chicken is $30! We used to get chicken in Washington for $14 for 6lbs. Just unreal.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Filed: Timeline
Like today, they had that pre mixed salad in a bag marked down to 79 cents. there was nothing wrong with it, just the date expired so I bought 4 packages and the cream cheese was a dollar and the crackers were on sale for 2.50 so all of that was cheaper than chips and dip. I found some el cheapo salad dressing for a buck, so if you look and compare, you can do really well. 0h, and the ice cream was on sale, too.

I guess I'm just spoiled because I like certain things...specific brands and they tend to be the more expensive ones.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Timeline

just had a conversation with my sister about the closet with the broken shelf

sis: *opens the closet* ummmm...what happened?

me: shelf broke

sis: no sh*t. have you actually looked in here?

me: no

sis: *stares into the closet* ummm...the cases of bottled water are in here and there's none left in the kitchen

me: well there's a case in the garage

sis: so you really aren't going to do anything about it?

me: my plan is to not look in there so I can pretend nothing is wrong until someone else cleans it up

sis: *slams door shut* that's my plan too

:lol:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
The problem here is that dairy and meat are so darned expensive.

Blame it on k.d.Lang.

Good morning, commies.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Howdy! I didn't think you were up yet.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

everyday at 5am or earlier. i start work at 5 :)

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline

0h dear, I had forgotten. I guess you don't sleep much, either.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
:lol: no, which is why this old lady takes a nap everyday.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline

Hey Natster....you are up quite early, too.

Yes K.....we like our naps,

kodasmall3.jpg