mistyblkrose33

Is it time for me to start screaming

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am in full blown panic mood now. :wacko: Although my fiance keeps telling me that everything is fine, I am beginning to loose my mind. I sent off all of our paperwork in June. Our packet was received on June 30. I thought everything was fine and well until I got a RFE on Oct 13. I began to see my world crumbling dowing around me but that was premature and for that I was thankful. I had only forgotten to send the copies of my plane tickets and the copies from my passport. As soon as I recieved the information I made my copies and drop everything in the overnight box at the Post Office the next day, which was received Oc t 30. After pulling all of the timelines that are coming from my service center and involving the county the visa will be obtained from I found that every case but ours has progressed forward (at or around the same time our paperwork was recieved) Even with the pause in the case I do not see why it is now almost the end of Nov and I still have not heard anything. With that being said, I am currently wondering if I should scream now or wait for another few weeks. Does anyone have any advice or thoughts on the matter that will help me keep my composer? :help:

By the way--- I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

MistyBlkRose

event.png

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I am in full blown panic mood now. :wacko: Although my fiance keeps telling me that everything is fine, I am beginning to loose my mind. I sent off all of our paperwork in June. Our packet was received on June 30. I thought everything was fine and well until I got a RFE on Oct 13. I began to see my world crumbling dowing around me but that was premature and for that I was thankful. I had only forgotten to send the copies of my plane tickets and the copies from my passport. As soon as I recieved the information I made my copies and drop everything in the overnight box at the Post Office the next day, which was received Oc t 30. After pulling all of the timelines that are coming from my service center and involving the county the visa will be obtained from I found that every case but ours has progressed forward (at or around the same time our paperwork was recieved) Even with the pause in the case I do not see why it is now almost the end of Nov and I still have not heard anything. With that being said, I am currently wondering if I should scream now or wait for another few weeks. Does anyone have any advice or thoughts on the matter that will help me keep my composer? :help:

Not saying I wouldnt be screaming already, but if you look at Igor's list, the 2 cases approved this week were filed in July (one of them just a week after you), got RFEs in Oct-Nov, and their case was just approved. There hasnt been much movement at CSC recently, but I wouldnt be surprised if you got your approval in the next few working days.

Good luck & happy Thanksgiving to you too!

AoS Process

AoS/EAD/AP file sent: 2011-02-16

Received: 2011-02-17

NOA: 2011-02-22

Touched: 2011-02-24

Hard copy NOAs received : 2011-02-28

Biometrics letter received: 2011-02-28

Biometrics appt: 2011-03-17

EAD & AP approved: 2011-04-28

AOS appt: 2011-05-12 (notice sent April 6) APPROVED :)

event.png

Not saying I wouldnt be screaming already, but if you look at Igor's list, the 2 cases approved this week were filed in July (one of them just a week after you), got RFEs in Oct-Nov, and their case was just approved. There hasnt been much movement at CSC recently, but I wouldnt be surprised if you got your approval in the next few working days.

Good luck & happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Give my regards to Beethoven (composer).

You should be able to contact them and see what's up.

I think a month is more than enough to wait for the result of an RFE fulfilment,

which you did almost immediately.

Check the RFE columns

Many RFE's from Morocco filers took roughly a month to resolve, but many of those may have waited a week

or more to send their reply in (which you did not).

I would check with USCIS - there are many threads that talk about the best way to contact them and

their contact info is on USCIS.GOV.

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My Rfe was dated around the same time as you and i'm a march filer. I just recently got my noa2 you should get yours shortly. If you do not get it by Dec 1, i would get your congressman involved. Keep in mind this week is thanksgiving so the offices will be closed adding more delay.

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

I would like to thank everyone for their responses. They relieved me and helped a lot. I am checking my email and post mail daily. I will keep everyone informed.

MistyBlkRose

event.png

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Timeline
I would like to thank everyone for their responses. They relieved me and helped a lot. I am checking my email and post mail daily. I will keep everyone informed.

MistyBlkRose

event.png

Timeline

I am new to making post so you may see me trying to edit from time to time. I wanted thong4me not to worry my composer, Beethoven is my favorite. With that said please excuse me for my grammatical errors. They tend to crack me up. LOL

MistyBlkRose

event.png

Timeline

Hello all I just wanted to say..... Our NOA2 had been APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much for your help today. If it were not from some of your responses I think I would have blown my top! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

MistyBlkRose

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats!!!! Just wanted to say Dont stress! Its very early in the process and you still have a way to go, its moving along in good time for you really. Congrats again!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey!! Look at you! just saw you on Igor's list!!

Very happy for you! Congratulations! :dance::dance::dance:

AoS Process

AoS/EAD/AP file sent: 2011-02-16

Received: 2011-02-17

NOA: 2011-02-22

Touched: 2011-02-24

Hard copy NOAs received : 2011-02-28

Biometrics letter received: 2011-02-28

Biometrics appt: 2011-03-17

EAD & AP approved: 2011-04-28

AOS appt: 2011-05-12 (notice sent April 6) APPROVED :)

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrats on your petition approval. I felt the same way in September when I got an RFE for fogetting to check off my criminal backgrounds. Within a few weeks I got my approval notice. All the best

Nwanyioma

AOS Timeline
7-23-2010 AOS package mailed priority via USPS to Chicago Lockbox (expected delivery date 7-26-2010)
7-27-2010 AOS package delivered
8-3-2010 NOA 1 AOS/EAD/AP (received hard copy NOA 1's in mailbox 8-7-2010)
8-6-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
8-9-2010 AOS/EAD/AP Touched
9-15-2010 Biometrics walk-in at Alexandria,VA ASC(original appointment date 10-5-2010)
9-15-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-16-2010 AOS/EAD Touched
9-22-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-22-2010 EAD card production ordered. Approved!!!!!
9-23-2010 EAD/AP Touched
9-30-2010 EAD received in mail
10-4-2010 Received interview letter in the mail
11-9-2010 AOS interview 11:00am in Baltimore, Maryland
11-9-2010 Greencard approved!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.