trillium13

Obese SC man dies after 8 months in home recliner

27 posts in this topic

Have ryou guys heard of the place called Heart Attack Grill

Check out the buns on the first burger.

HAG18.jpg

atta99.jpg

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I watched Dr. Oz and he said eat proteins. Your body will immediately use protein therefore forces your body to find energy to digest it. That energy comes from fat. I'll get skinny if I eat protein?

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

heart-attack-grill-menu1.jpg

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Praise Jesus.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

I feel so sad for him, he obviously suffered. I also feel sad for his wife anf family. May he rest in peace (F)

Posted 129f to VERMONT 4th March 2004.

Recieved first NOAL 8th March 2004.

NOA2 dated 23rd April 2004.

Recieved packet 3, 13th May 2004.

Hoping for an August Interview!

Court hearing for permission to take children 2nd August!

Interview Date August 5th!

Got visas,Yessssssssssss!

Fly out the 16th August to be with my lovely John.

Married October 30th, 2004!

Posted off AOS , and AP on the 13th November 2004.

Now more waitng begins............................

NOAs for 1-485,>,AP recieved 25th Nov,2004 dated 19th Nov,2004.

Biometrics/fingerprints appointment made for 22 December 2004.

AP approved on the 5th Jan 2005.

EAD approved on the 7th Jan 2005.

recieved on the 13th Jan 2005.

AP recieved on the 14th Jan 2005.

Passed driving test on the 2nd Feb,2005!

AOS interview date July 2005!

AOS Approved!!!!

April 25th 2007 Vermont recieve paperwork for I-751

Refiled June 26th

Card ordered Dec 18th 2007

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Praise Jesus.

Amen.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

There's a gently used recliner on craigslist in SC.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

You know, he had no medical care - and to maneuver yourself when you're that large and with an injured knee to boot is impossible. He should have stayed in the hospital and been given care to regain not only use of, but to rehabilitate his knee. Furthermore, if he had stayed for a month or so they might have been able to put him on a restricted diet and taken a few pounds off.

Humiliating tragedy for the man and his family. (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

wow i seriously cannot understand how, besides from obvious medical issues, people can allow themselves to get so huge...

seriously....a little chub isn't a big deal, but 200+ extra pounds? come on....

i have no sympathy for people like this who eat themselves to death (again, medical issues excluded)

as for the no medical insurance thing....well, there are free clinics around, no? or at the very very least, start eating leaner foods and doing a little bit of physical activity...i understand he had a bad back...but he could have alternated.

Edited by enraptured

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

These people are insane.

Isn't that a bit judgmental? They are human, like you and me.

Yeah, I agree.

That's pretty mean MC.

A guy dies in circumstances none of us would wish. His widow is heartbroken. And you call them insane? :blink:

Lately scandal you surprise me

going soft? JK

I really dunno what to say

Cuz I cannot understand how anyone lets themself get to that point. :unsure:

Neither can I. It is suicide, even worse, assisted suicide. Not one tear, sorry.

Why not just give him a gun then?