Peikko

Prison officer jailed for having inmate's baby

51 posts in this topic

Every guy who has ever said, "Why do I attract all the psycho chicks?" likes psycho chicks. These guys are not in short supply.

Good point there. Those guys are idiots.

I did know two guys like that but we don't talk anymore.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Every country has douches, and not all of them are under 33 either. Your rules of life are totally fascinating BY.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Every country has douches, and not all of them are under 33 either. Your rules of life are totally fascinating BY.

I have little in common with my generation here. Not interested in the same sport, music or even chicks. We are a different bread so to speak.

Most of my friends here are well into their 40s.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Every guy who has ever said, "Why do I attract all the psycho chicks?" likes psycho chicks. These guys are not in short supply.

You must know at least one "All women are crazy!" type.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

I have little in common with my generation here. Not interested in the same sport, music or even chicks. We are a different bread so to speak.

Most of my friends here are well into their 40s.

I don't like American bread either, very sugary, like cake.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

To be honest, I don't associate with those types. I can spot them a mile away and stay clear. I hear about them.

One of my wife's cousins recently had a nasty divorce from one.

Why is it so hard to believe? We have little in common, therefore, what are we going to discuss?

I loathe going to parties with my wife and having to talk to her friend's spouses.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

maybe she was some horny terribly ugle lady who can't get laid and you know, inmates will **** anything

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

To be honest, I don't associate with those types. I can spot them a mile away and stay clear. I hear about them.

One of my wife's cousins recently had a nasty divorce from one.

Why is it so hard to believe? We have little in common, therefore, what are we going to discuss?

I loathe going to parties with my wife and having to talk to her friend's spouses.

How do you get this "Why is it so hard to believe?" from this "I don't like American bread either, very sugary, like cake."?

Does the bolded mean you are a lot older than your spouse? Generally speaking women marry older mem by two or three years at least although of course not always but for you to be significantly older than you wife's friends spouses...

Does the bolded mean you are a lot older than your spouse? Generally speaking women marry older mem by two or three years at least although of course not always but for you to be significantly older than you wife's friends spouses...

No their husbands are either the same age or older. We have little in common.

They also probably don't like me because they are a little worried um when their wives speak with me. Just saying...

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

This is my take on it...

In so far as "women like bad boys", the answer is that they don't like them for being "bad." Well, some do, but that's an entirely different subject usually relating to family abuse or low self-esteem.

"Bad" is often thought of as a negative trait (and in some cases it is), but what usually happens is these so-called "bad boys" attract the girls because they have confidence. A male who is confident -- but not arrogant -- is often very attractive to women.

Women like nice guys. They want someone who treats them and their family well. Unfortunately, most "nice guys" are doormats. In other words, they lack confidence and basically do whatever the woman says. Women don't want someone who is bossy, but on the other hand, they also want someone who isn't a sniveling little dork hiding from his own shadow.

It's more or less a combination of the two: You need to be confident, but still attend to her needs. That's easier said than done, of course. ;)

It sounds like you have an interesting social life, BY.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Women like nice guys. They want someone who treats them and their family well. Unfortunately, most "nice guys" are doormats. )

Doormats a.k.a losers.

I find that most self-professed "nice guys" are losers. Most have them have repeatedly been in failed relationships and then transfer the blame on women saying that they all want bad boys. These self-professed "nice guys" also tend to be very clingy and need.. bleech

again

people commit more serious crimes than this and get off scott free!!

My God this is really ridiculous...I think firing that prison officer would have been suffice

maybe she was some horny terribly ugle lady who can't get laid and you know, inmates will **** anything

specially each other :rofl:

oh so this is where you are hiding :whistle:

LEN!!!!!!!!!!!!