November 2009 K1 CSC Filers

571 posts in this topic

I invite all my VJ friends to

'dodi mi na kavicu"

Translated that means

"Please join me for coffee"

:star:

Bok Lindsey!

Thanks for the regards! I am from Massachusetts and my Fiance is from Zagreb. Our package left NVC and is on the way to the Embassy.

We post interchangably under the A&D name, it can be hard to tell who is writing, since her written Englishi s superdobre.

Yes, perhaps we can all have coffee someday!

Seems like you are well on your way, soon you will be together I'm sure!

anikitten.gif
ROC Sent: 2012-12-03
Arrived: 2012-12-07
NOA: 2012-12-10
Biometrics: 2013-01-08

Approved: 2013-05-10

event.png
event.png

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

HEY NOVEMBER FILERS JUST GOT MY NOA2 TODAY! I AM SOOO HAPPY! LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE PICKING UP FOR US! I WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT HEARD BACK YET, BE PATIENT IT WILL COME VERY SOON!!!

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Panama

I-129F Sent : 2009-11-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-11-27

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-02-08

NVC Received : 2010-02-17

NVC Left : 2010-02-19

Consulate Received : 2010-02-25

Packet 3 Received : 2010-03-01

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-03-01

Packet 4 Received : 2010-03-01

Interview Date : 2010-03-09 Submit Review

Interview Result : Approved

US Entry : 2010-04-03

Marriage : 2010-04-08

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Sacramento CA

Date Filed : 2010-04-22

NOA Date : 2010-05-03

Bio. Appt. : 2010-05-26

Biometrics taken (walk-in): 2010-05-18

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Hang on AR and MD and Lindsey. Soon you will have your approvals. :star:

American-Croatian-Slovenian kava club :whistle:

anikitten.gif
ROC Sent: 2012-12-03
Arrived: 2012-12-07
NOA: 2012-12-10
Biometrics: 2013-01-08

Approved: 2013-05-10

event.png
event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats to those who got there NOA-2

I got my NOA -1 on NOV 20th 2009 and have had only one touch on 12-01-09 since then.

Any clue when mine will be approved or touched ago? I hope soon.

I applied at the CSC and my fiance is a Indian citizen.

Look forward to your reply.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

I got my NOA -1 on NOV 20th 2009 and have had only one touch on 12-01-09 since then.

I'm in the same boat with you. My last "touch" was Dec. 1, but I'm sure we'll hear something in the next couple of weeks. Don't worry. :star:

11/20/09 - Mailed I-129F packet

11/23/09 - Check cashed! Date of NOA1

11/27/09 - Received hard copy of NOA1

12/01/09 - Touch!

02/19/10 - Touch!!!!

02/19/10 - NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02/24/10 - NVC Received

02/25/10 - Hard Copy NOA2!!! :D

02/25/10 - NVC mailed packet to Zagreb!!!

03/03/10 - Consulate in Zagreb received packet!!!

03/05/10 - Packet 3 received

03/08/10 - Ivan's Med Exam in Zagreb

03/24/10 - Mailed Packet 3

04/08/10 - INTERVIEW IN ZAGREB - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

04/09/10 - Received police certificate from Ireland; mailed to Zagreb

04/XX/10 - Visa Issued

05/03/10 - Welcome home, Ivan!!! POE (Houston)

06/26/10 - Wedding!!!!!

I have no idea what to think at this point. :crying:

We got touches last week, on the 2 nd and on the 3 rd. Since then a complete silence. It' s been a week now and nothing still. :crying:

I read stories where people got touches and received their NOA 2 hardcopy directly in their mailbox ( without the case status being changed online to a post - activity decision or without receiving any emails / texts ) . Another possibility could be the USCIS doing more background checks on the case. Another possibility could be the adjudicator being off from work for 10000 reasons . . . :crying:

This wait and suspense is killing me ! :blush:

as1cHpz0g410600MzAwNzg3OWx8MjM3NjYxc3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Lindsey, myself and a few other are on the same boat. Last touched on 12/1, NOA1 received between 11/20 and 11/30. Based on the trends I saw from the timelines, the average is 83 days from NOA1 to NOA2 so Im expecting to see another touch the last week of February. Hang in there, we are soooo close.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
Lindsey, myself and a few other are on the same boat. Last touched on 12/1, NOA1 received between 11/20 and 11/30. Based on the trends I saw from the timelines, the average is 83 days from NOA1 to NOA2 so Im expecting to see another touch the last week of February. Hang in there, we are soooo close.

I hope so!!! I'm going crazy without my Euro! :wacko: I was totally bummed to see someone with an 11/27 NOA1 date get approved yesterday. :crying: Come on, CSC!!! :star:

11/20/09 - Mailed I-129F packet

11/23/09 - Check cashed! Date of NOA1

11/27/09 - Received hard copy of NOA1

12/01/09 - Touch!

02/19/10 - Touch!!!!

02/19/10 - NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02/24/10 - NVC Received

02/25/10 - Hard Copy NOA2!!! :D

02/25/10 - NVC mailed packet to Zagreb!!!

03/03/10 - Consulate in Zagreb received packet!!!

03/05/10 - Packet 3 received

03/08/10 - Ivan's Med Exam in Zagreb

03/24/10 - Mailed Packet 3

04/08/10 - INTERVIEW IN ZAGREB - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

04/09/10 - Received police certificate from Ireland; mailed to Zagreb

04/XX/10 - Visa Issued

05/03/10 - Welcome home, Ivan!!! POE (Houston)

06/26/10 - Wedding!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mongolia
Timeline

Wait till your petions go from the NVC to the embassy thats when fun begins. 9 days in the mail and it still hasnt gotten to the embassy. And when i contact the embassy they say the NVC schedules the interveiw and the NVC says the embassy does. So the consulars at the embassy seem like they dont know what they are doing.

Ok, what is going on with our petition ? Most of people on here who got touches last week got approved already, received their hardcopy already too. Any ideas, anyone ? :blush:

Even in case of a denial or a RFE we would hear something from USCIS by now ? :blush:

What a mess. I feel we are stuck. People are getting approved left and right. There is even a December filer ( on Igor' s list ) getting a NOA 2. This is so frustrating. :(

:crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Ok, what is going on with our petition ? Most of people on here who got touches last week got approved already, received their hardcopy already too. Any ideas, anyone ? :blush:

Even in case of a denial or a RFE we would hear something from USCIS by now ? :blush:

What a mess. I feel we are stuck. People are getting approved left and right. There is even a December filer ( on Igor' s list ) getting a NOA 2. This is so frustrating. :(

AR and MD....i am in the same boat as you.. :crying: ...not sure why we haven't gotten our approval. Hopefully we will hear something this week....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Awwww I know it's really frustrating :bonk: There may be a thousand reasons why you haven't got your NOA2 yet. For example, they could be waiting for the background check to be finished. Some countries take longer than others. That's why I wish they had more specific "stages" or explanations on their website. "Initial Revision", "RFE" and "Approval" are too broad. Probably add some notes whenever they touch a file. I dont think (and this is just a logical guess) that it's an RFE. It would have said something about an RFE on the website by now and / or why touch it twice then wait a week to issue an RFE? Makes no sense even tho, government agencies are not exactly known for their common sense when it comes to protocols and processes :blink::P

Gosh ! :crying: I went through the October thread and found out there are two users who were touched ( ones or more times / a month ago ) and still to this day haven' t got their approvals ! I' m so scared that for some reason, we are gonna end up the same ! Why ? :crying:

I truly truly hope ours won' t be the case and good luck to those October filers ! :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.