Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Hello from rainy Kingston Jamaica!!!

We got it!!!

Trini and Nanny, good luck. It wasn't so bad. Just make sure you have duplicates of the forms they send from the Emabassy.

Window 11, she was so nice.

Get there by 6 am. The line grows fast after that.

No cell, pager, calculators, umbrellas....

Have to get some sleep now. Going out to the Quad night club to celebrate....

darlene congradulation :dance::dance::dance: . after you get some rest can you go into more details once you get home. I am praying for a December Date. :devil::devil: don't celebrate like i would :thumbs::thumbs:

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We got it!!!

Trini and Nanny, good luck. It wasn't so bad. Just make sure you have duplicates of the forms they send from the Emabassy.

CONGRADS :dance::dance::dance:

One more question... How do I post my timeline to where everyone can see it along with my posting??? I have searched around the site several times, and still can't figure it out.

You go into My Controls, then on the left side under personal, you click Edit Signature. That's at least how I've done it. If anyone else does something fancier....please let her (me) know...

Thank you :thumbs: I'll try that.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We got it!!!

Congratulations, Darlene!! Way to go. Save travels back home! :dance:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah!!!! Yeah!!!Cant' wait to here the details--CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU (nah drink too much overpoof)

quote name='darlene' date='Oct 27 2006, 01:19 PM' post='532526']

We got it!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone

Congrats on the recent approval Darlene!

I've been extremely busy at work, I'll try to pop in for a bit longer on Monday.

Everyone have a safe and blessed weekend (F)

J

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Other Timeline

It's been way too quiet in here lately :( I'm gonna have to start a new topic:

What is your favorite thing about your man? (No X-rated stuff ladies :lol::devil: )It can be something about his looks, personality, behavior, etc... I know we did the most annoying thing, so now lets say something nice ;)

I'm going to attempt to not be shallow here. Because while I'm completely and totally smitten by his looks :blush: , I think my husband is the most resourceful person in the world. He's so smart. He'll see a problem, analyze it and solve it in a matter of minutes. Sometimes the little things that he does suprises me. Example, we were having trouble keeping one the cabinets in our kitchen closed, and he reaches into his toolkit, takes out a hook (that's typically used for hanging pictures) and rigs it so that it keeps the cabinet shut and with a slight turn it opens again. I would've never thought of that, I just kept complaining that the damn cabinet door wouldn't stay shut. Everytime we buy something that requires assemby, he doesn't even look at the instructions, he lays out all the pieces, looks at them carefully and then figures out what goes where. I love im so (L)(L)(L)

Ditto!! To add I would say..the way he holds me a night. :luv: Our bodies entwined as though we are one, not just for an hours or so but all night. The way he looks at my A$$ in a pair of jeans... and tells me what a nice a$$ I have.(like he hasn't seen it over and over over the past two years :wacko: ) My body in general. He makes me feel beautiful in side and out (L)(L)

Elizabeth? You look great but where is the new pic?

I took it down. I feel so "fraudulent" 'cause it's not how I look every day. I usually don't wear makeup or comb my hair. :D Henry also said I should stop posting pics and I won't be satisfied till someone puts my picture on America's Most Wanted. :lol::lol::whistle: I also have trouble taking compliments. :(

Please repost the pic. Thankyou ;)

happens after he goes to get Packet 3 and drop off his DS230, it's just this in-between step I'm lost on.

Also, why I'm at it, my husband and I are getting his 6 year old daughters Visa at the same time so she can come with him. Does anyone know if she'll have to have a separate interview? Or will they schedule her the same time as my husbands?

And please forgive me if this post is missing information, it's my first time posting!

Smileypaige

Welcome!!!

Unless they've changed something. The interviews will be togther. My husband's daughter was present during our interview. The interview just asked her what her name was. If my husband was her father and that was it.

It's been way too quiet in here lately :( I'm gonna have to start a new topic:

What is your favorite thing about your man? (No X-rated stuff ladies :lol::devil: )It can be something about his looks, personality, behavior, etc... I know we did the most annoying thing, so now lets say something nice ;)

I'm going to attempt to not be shallow here. Because while I'm completely and totally smitten by his looks :blush: , I think my husband is the most resourceful person in the world. He's so smart. He'll see a problem, analyze it and solve it in a matter of minutes. Sometimes the little things that he does suprises me. Example, we were having trouble keeping one the cabinets in our kitchen closed, and he reaches into his toolkit, takes out a hook (that's typically used for hanging pictures) and rigs it so that it keeps the cabinet shut and with a slight turn it opens again. I would've never thought of that, I just kept complaining that the damn cabinet door wouldn't stay shut. Everytime we buy something that requires assemby, he doesn't even look at the instructions, he lays out all the pieces, looks at them carefully and then figures out what goes where. I love im so (L)(L)(L)

Ditto!! To add I would say..the way he holds me a night. :luv: Our bodies entwined as though we are one, not just for an hours or so but all night. The way he looks at my A$$ in a pair of jeans... and tells me what a nice a$$ I have.(like he hasn't seen it over and over over the past two years :wacko: ) My body in general. He makes me feel beautiful in side and out (L)(L)

Elizabeth? You look great but where is the new pic?

I took it down. I feel so "fraudulent" 'cause it's not how I look every day. I usually don't wear makeup or comb my hair. :D Henry also said I should stop posting pics and I won't be satisfied till someone puts my picture on America's Most Wanted. :lol::lol::whistle: I also have trouble taking compliments. :(

Please repost the pic. Thankyou ;)

happens after he goes to get Packet 3 and drop off his DS230, it's just this in-between step I'm lost on.

Also, why I'm at it, my husband and I are getting his 6 year old daughters Visa at the same time so she can come with him. Does anyone know if she'll have to have a separate interview? Or will they schedule her the same time as my husbands?

And please forgive me if this post is missing information, it's my first time posting!

Smileypaige

Welcome!!!

Unless they've changed something. The interviews will be togther. My husband's daughter was present during our interview. The interview just asked her what her name was. If my husband was her father and that was it.

I received a call from my senators office today. My case will be approved pending security clearance :wacko: The whole file mix up was never mentioned??????I went on to say that this is not a security cleance issue blah blah blah....so now they will call me back :wacko:

Congrats Darlene!!!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Timeline

We got it!!!

Congrats!! :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We got it!!!

Congrats and have fun clubing :thumbs:

Hello Everyone..

I've been sitting back and enjoying all your posts for the past month while waiting for my husbands I129F (going for the K-3 Visa) to get approved. I've found all your posts incredibly helpful but I'm confused about a couple things and hope someone can give me some advise. I just found out it was approved and information was being sent to the NVC. At this point I'm a little confused on what to do and my husband is depending 100% on me to help guide him. I read people saying they know exactly when the NVC sends the paper work to Kingston but I'm not sure how you are getting the information. Do you call the NVC until they have a case number and they tell you when it was sent to Kingston? I'm assuming once you know it's sent you wait a few days then start calling the Embassy to see when it's there and ready for my husband to go get it. Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated. I think from all the posts I know what happens after he goes to get Packet 3 and drop off his DS230, it's just this in-between step I'm lost on.

Smileypaige

Welcome to the yardies thread. Wish I could help with the questions but I am doing a CR1 visa for now because my I-130 got approved first.

All the best!

Congrats Darlene. I leave tomorrow night for JA. So I guess I am in the limelight now!

Trinilad all the best with your interview and Shauna too on Monday!

Safe journeys!

:luv:

One more question... How do I post my timeline to where everyone can see it along with my posting??? I have searched around the site several times, and still can't figure it out.

You go into My Controls, then on the left side under personal, you click Edit Signature. That's at least how I've done it. If anyone else does something fancier....please let her (me) know...

Thats the way it is done! No other fancier way :)

Everyone thank you for the congrats on the weight loss. It is so hard but I am determine to be the same weight I wayed when my hubby and I were first together. Elizabeth you really look great keep up the hard work. I know about the make up thing I hardly wear any either.

Rhonda enjoy your three day weekend! Do you and Tony have anything special planned for this weekend?

Goodnight all

(F)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline

Good morning (F) .

We're getting swamped today with rain (2" forcasted today) and heavy winds up to 60mph. Yuck.

Same here...it was crazy last night with the wind and the rain...

I woke up very nervous today...lots of butterflies!

You'll be fine :yes: . When is your flight?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.