that_girl

November 2009 filers

2,457 posts in this topic

That is quite freaky...you are literally about 2 exits down the M62. Weird!!

Mr. Jess ran the PHP thingy-doodle again. SIXTEEN decisions today on our day alone. Go VSC - whatever they're feeding them up there I hope they keep this up cos if they do that means they'll get to us next week.......

Ahh the good old M62, the second worst strech of motorway (or should i get in practice and say highway?) ever to be created.... second only to the terrible M25..

I really do hope they keep this up, i was expecting it to be another 2 months before we even get the NOA2, but after today i'm an quietly optimistic that it will be in the next week or two..

I hope to god that the change in the date of our applications last update was a significant step forward.. please please please please..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well I am showing 16 approvals today just from the 11-20-09 and 2 RFEs... none of which are Jess and I's but it is still very exciting.

So far for my day:

Total Applicants: 87

Pre-NAO1: 1 (1.15%)

NAO1: 61 (70.11%)

RFE: 4 (4.60%)

Decision: 1(1.15%)

Post-Decision Activity: 20 (22.99%)

Edited by Yensid

-Jason

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Mailed I-129F: November 16, 2009

I-129F Recieved: November 19, 2009

NOA1: November 20, 2009

Check Cashed: November 23, 2009

NOA2: March 1, 2010

Wedding Date: November 27, 2010

event.png

Not to appear to be whinging but I see a lot of later Nov filers getting approved but what about Nov 3rd. See Nov2. See Nov 4. see Nov 20 etc

Are we now the date that USCIS has now decided to ignore.

Congrats tho to those November Filers who now are getting their NOA2's

Thank you, goodnight and may your gods go with you",

Dave Allen.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
Not to appear to be whinging but I see a lot of later Nov filers getting approved but what about Nov 3rd. See Nov2. See Nov 4. see Nov 20 etc

Us Nov. 6ers are right here with you. Maybe they're just slow in posting our approvals... Ah well, if we get in early next week, we're still ahead of 4 months. Try not to think about it too much this weekend, and it's game on again on Monday.

I-129F

6 Nov 2009: NOA1

2 March 2010: NOA2 (116 days)

14 April 2010: Interview (159 days) Approved!!

30 April 2010: Married!

AoS

18 May 2010: NOA1 for AoS, EAD and AP

8 June 2010: Case transferred to CSC

10 June 2010: Biometrics completed

31 July 2010: EAD and AP received!

9 Sept. 2010: RFE email for AoS

(RFE for medical. We replied with letter stating that it's not required since done overseas within one year)

18 January 2010: Interview - passed! Card production ordered!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Nov. 5th and still waiting :(

I'm worried if the fact that anyone collected my i-94 form when I left US in January is a problem. God!

I sent it to US to be registered.. anyway...

I wondering how many petitions of Nov. 5th are still pending. :(

Us Nov. 6ers are right here with you. Maybe they're just slow in posting our approvals... Ah well, if we get in early next week, we're still ahead of 4 months. Try not to think about it too much this weekend, and it's game on again on Monday.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi!

I went to US to visit my fiance during the process but I talked to them for a time and answered a lot of questions. You need to have proofs that your fiance will return to his country.

I don't know about the NOA2, but the agent said to me like 3 times that I should wait for the visa in my country. I don't know. Everything is so complicated.

CONGRATS EVERYONE ON THEIR APPROVALS!!!!!

Ok, now I have some questions/concerns. I have scoured and read the boards on these subjects and now just want to know others experiences. First we receive our NOA1 on November 27th. Since then he came to visit me in the US during Christmas and I went back with him to Germany in January. Fast forward – He is coming back to visit me at the end of March. Could this really be an issue for him to visit me since we are in the K1 process? And if we did receive our NOA2 before he visited will they let him in the country to visit? I read conflicting stories on this but can’t find any rule saying you can’t see each other during the K1 process.

Second, question. Is it really an automatic red flag if the woman is older than the man? I am 7 years older than my fiancé but no we know, including ourselves, has ever questioned this or thought we were an odd couple. Could this really be problem with getting an approval? Should I plan to attend the interview with him in Germany?

Any insight would be appreciated. After reading the boards more and knowing NOA2's approvals are rolling, I'm starting to worry that something will get screwed up!!!!!

Where did you see this information?

Well I am showing 16 approvals today just from the 11-20-09 and 2 RFEs... none of which are Jess and I's but it is still very exciting.

So far for my day:

Total Applicants: 87

Pre-NAO1: 1 (1.15%)

NAO1: 61 (70.11%)

RFE: 4 (4.60%)

Decision: 1(1.15%)

Post-Decision Activity: 20 (22.99%)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello to everyone,

In a one way I kinda hate to post this, but that feeling didn't last very long.

NVC just sent me a letter saying my package would be sent to the Bogota embassy to be processed. The letter is dated 2/23/10 my NOA-2 was dated 2/11/10. This seems to good to be true. I thought the backlog would continue all the way to the interview.

I am so happy this thing is really moving now.

hope everyone else is processed this fast.

DATE SENT- 10/29/09

NOA-1- Received 11/2/09

NOA-1 Hardcopy 11/7/09

NOA-2- APPROVED 2/12/10

NOA-2 Hardcopy 2/20/10

1st interview 4/12/10

2nd interview 5/21/10

Visa approved 5/21/10

Visa recieved 6/03/10

Scheduled to enter the USA 6/11/10

Married Ocean Isle Beach NC. 8/20/10

Mailed AOS papers 9/8/10

NOA 9/21/10

Biometrics App. 10/7/10

EAD Approved 11/5/10

EAD and Advanced Parole Recieved 11/13/10

AOS Interview 1/25/11

Approved!!!! 1/25/11

Greencard Recieved 2/8/11

Timeline
Where did you see this information?

A buddy of mine wrote a script to pull all the data from the public site for my day, he finished it right before he left to a different part of the company so unfortunately my day is the only day that he was able to make work :(

-Jason

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Mailed I-129F: November 16, 2009

I-129F Recieved: November 19, 2009

NOA1: November 20, 2009

Check Cashed: November 23, 2009

NOA2: March 1, 2010

Wedding Date: November 27, 2010

event.png

Well technically none of us here who are Nov 20 have got our NOA2....we just happen to have sight that they have been working on our day.

As an example they have still only processed 25% of our day - that's 75% still not done. It could well be the same for you.

I understand where you're coming from though, I was starting to feel that way too. In a way this kind of wait is worse - you know it could be TODAY, or tomorrow, or the next day....but equally you could be waiting weeks longer. Keep that chin up, it's coming :)

I have woken up every night since things started moving for November at about 3am and checked USCIS....I kind of need a decision just to maintain my sanity and my health, lol :)

Jess
Forewarned is forearmed

See my Timeline for previous USCIS applications

Lifting Conditions
2/20/2013: Filed
2/25/2013: NOA1

7/5/2013: RFE

8/23/2013: Approved

8/31/2013: GC received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
I GOT APPROVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I wanted to take a break from VJ, but my hubby just called me and told me that he just got the approval text

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!

Now, tell me what to do next lol

whoa great to see this,hope ours is next cos we got the same noa1.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I hope they weren't just flinging all of those out to meet an end-of-month quota...

Keep up the jetpack-strapped-to-a-greyhound pace, Vermont!

So that our cases can sit at the NVC in the snowy dark.... d'oh.

I-129F

6 Nov 2009: NOA1

2 March 2010: NOA2 (116 days)

14 April 2010: Interview (159 days) Approved!!

30 April 2010: Married!

AoS

18 May 2010: NOA1 for AoS, EAD and AP

8 June 2010: Case transferred to CSC

10 June 2010: Biometrics completed

31 July 2010: EAD and AP received!

9 Sept. 2010: RFE email for AoS

(RFE for medical. We replied with letter stating that it's not required since done overseas within one year)

18 January 2010: Interview - passed! Card production ordered!

Timeline

for the first time in my life i am hating weekends lol!

Bring on monday!

Arch

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-11-16

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-11-19

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-03-01

NVC Received : 2010-03-06

Consulate Received : 2010-03-15

Packet 3 Received : 2010-03-15

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-03-26

Packet 4 Received : 2010-04-23

Interview Date : 2010-05-11

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2010-05-19

US Entry : 2010-06-01

Marriage : 2010-06-10

Comments : No harassment at all at POE, just advised i had 90 days to marry, took 10-15 mins for the processing to take place.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I just checked my staus and it said "Hey dummy you just checked 2 minutes ago....What'd you expect? :whistle: "

hahaha sounds like me

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:star: Hi guys, i have been reading and checking this site like crazy. i never posted anything, first time ever. My boyfriend text me saying he has a juicy story to tell me, called him from work....yeah he got a text. Finally, i felt like i needed to so thank you to all of you. I know there is still a long road ahead. I wish you all the best, i will pray for you. I know its not easy :unsure: . God bless! thank you so much. Good luck everyone...

noa1= nov 20

noa2=feb 26

for the first time in my life i am hating weekends lol!

Bring on monday!

Arch

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.