Nothing1234

Happy Tuesday MENA

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awesome news Maggie!

I got up this morning took a shower, got dressed, packed my bag for school, walked to school, got a breakfast burrito in the Commons, sat down to eat it, looked around and noticed nobody was here, looked at my clock and realized I was an hour and a half early. There I was thinking I was on schedule. LOL! Daylight savings messed me up.

Looking forward to harvesting my crops on Farmville this afternoon.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mornin ladies

Kelly...I didn't know that Zaid got a positive on H1N1...my BFF's daughter had it a couple of weeks ago.

I hope he gets better and without any further symptoms (F)

I will upload my Halloween pix on facebook hopefully by the end of today.

I never have any luck doing it here..they are always too big! :angry:

Jeanne...I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that 90 degree weather!!!! B)

Getting very brisk here at night and using the heater more little by little..not too bad yet thank god.

Jeanne tomorrow will be one year ago that my hubby got his visa in hand :dance:

So Eid is the day after Thanksgiving?

Is there any informative link I can use to see what that is all about exactly.

If I recall it correctly I was in Morocco 2006-2007 for our wedding and experience that Eid.

The only 2 things I noticed about daylight savings time is that the time seems longer...it goes more slow

AND it is dark when I leave work.

I am looking forward to that Scrooge movie coming out with Jim Carey...my god if that is anything like THE GRINCH that will be a HOOT!

Amanda....I used to have one arabic radio station I could access LIVE online too. I forget the name.

I will check out the link you sent...however, if you can find one...I am looking for a Moroccan one. THNX

Nagi (F)

Already starting to figure out the Thanksgiving plan. It is one of my favorite holidays for cooking.

I forgot that next weekend we are having company. First time since hubby is coming.

We are entertaining my very good friend, who is hubby's co sponsor and her husband, with a Moroccan dinner.

Hubby is going to cook!!! :dance::dance: and he can...he's got some receipes from his mother.

But I will be scrambling just to make sure our tiny apt is in order for this :wacko:

Hey Maggie good to see you...we plan to go to Maroc in May 2010..however, it may end up being just hubby :( .

Edited by Sandrila

Timeline

Well don't know where I was when I wrote that we got his visa 3 yrs ago...should have been

2 yrs ago!! Was just to darn early for my mind to work! Remember Jeanne...married 3 yrs,

visa 2 yrs. So many things to remember :lol:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi everyone.

Happy Birthday to my oldest son Daemian today. He is 9.

we are all recovering from being sick. So far josh hasnt got it and im hoping he doesnt.

hope you all have a good day.

Kelly i hope the little guy feels better soon and stays in the clear of any of the other issues with h1n1.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline
Hi everyone.

Happy Birthday to my oldest son Daemian today. He is 9.

we are all recovering from being sick. So far josh hasnt got it and im hoping he doesnt.

hope you all have a good day.

Kelly i hope the little guy feels better soon and stays in the clear of any of the other issues with h1n1.

happy_9th_birthday_gifts_and_birthday_apparel_sticker-p217864685038855470q0ou_400.jpg

660069317_22f8d1d456.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAEMIAN!!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Tuesday to everyone!!!!

Embassy Journey

2009-11-15 : Case at US Embassy in Cairo

2009-10-26 : Medical Exam@4pm

2009-10-28 : Medical Exam results given

2009-11-09 : Interview Date @ 9am

2009-11-09 to 2010-01-21 AP

2010-02-02: Visa Issued

2010-02-06 : Visa in Hand

2010-02-11 : U.S. Entry

U.S. Journey

2010-03-01 : Social Security card received

2010-03-04 : Welcome to the US letter received in the mail

2010-03-11 : Green card received

2010-04-04 : Ahmad got a J-O-B (Alhamdullah!)

2010-05-22 : Ahmad got his DL

wedding.jpg

oBhem5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Amanda....I used to have one arabic radio station I could access LIVE online too. I forget the name.

I will check out the link you sent...however, if you can find one...I am looking for a Moroccan one. THNX

you can listen to Medi1 live on the internet

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: Timeline
Happy Tuesday MENA! (F)

I hope you all have a great day. :)

Our Halloween Bash pics are up on fb so my fb buds check if you haven't checked yet...LMAO. My hubby is nuts...we had a blast! :P

This week will be a busy week at work...happy it will go fast and not so happy that its going to be so darn busy AGAIN! :devil: I was just told later this evening that we will need to recruit for over 30 contract positions for 6/9 month assignments and we need it done by early December... :unsure::wacko::blink: Sure, I have nothing else to do... :P:devil:

Hoping all you sickies out there are feeling a bit better!!! (F)

Annie your Halloween party sounds like you guys tore the roof down...lol you should post some pics here too so us peeps can see too :) It's always fun to have a huge party but if you're the host, the day after is UGHHHHHHHHHH! I think the last party i had at home, somebody left a shoe on my roof :unsure:

I have to be in work an hour early today but the good thing is i will be leaving an hour early :dance:

Well, my home is half done, i still don't have a kitchen, hopefully today I will have one again. On the bright side of this, I cannot cook so that means, we all are eating out and i get to be waited on for once!

Hey Maureen!

I will send you a few in a PM...they are hysterical to say the least. My hubby was an "Arab Dude" and tho we reminded him that he IS an Arab Dude...it was still so hysterical seeing him dressed up. I don't want to offend anyone here w/ a few of the characters! :P Jesus, Two "Arab Dudes" and a some crazy "Victor's Angels (yes Victor not Victoria)" showed up ...haha! :P One of our neighbors that showed up said our party had a very biblical theme. :lol::innocent:

Filed: Timeline

hey everyone,

I need help---we have been busy lately and finally filed for lifting conditions yesterday (with only 30 days left to file)....Anyways, I was just curious if anyody can tell me what I am supposed to do next, or what will happen next? I would really appreciate it so much!! Thanks

Kristy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey ladies,

I Havent been around much lately, I hope all is well in your homes and with your families. It has been a long day and I just kinda missed my MENA family.

Any big news ??

Annie the babies are so big.

JJ how much longer till the hubster is here ? Its getting close isnt it ?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ahmed has been driving lately... :blink: I kind of thought, hey, he has an Egyptian license, he drove around a lot on the airport, he's a smart guy, how hard could it be? Umm. I was mistaken. It's a white-knuckle ride every time. I had been hoping he'd be able to help me drive the kiddo to school and stuff, but at this point, soooo not happening. Also, I fear for my car's transmission and alignment. :unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.