kennethb

PLEASE HELP

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

hello were gonna submit our I-29F petetion.. my fiance has many stamps in his passport.. he has vistited me a few times here in manila.. we dont know wich one is the 2009 entry passport stamp because the stamps are all on top of one another and are very hard to see.. we really need to copy the right one to show USCIS before we submit our forms..can someone send me a copy or give me the detials on which one the 2009 entry stamp looks like or send me a picture of what it looks like.. thank you soo much in advance.. this will relly give us a piece of mind if i can just know that he has the right stamps copied and to send in..... i know its a red stamp but not sure wich one.. u can email me at eric6250@comcast.net.. if u can just send us a picture of the entry stamp i will be very gratefull.. thank you so much.. mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..godbless.. any help is appreciated.

hello were gonna submit our I-29F petetion.. my fiance has many stamps in his passport.. he has vistited me a few times here in manila.. we dont know wich one is the 2009 entry passport stamp because the stamps are all on top of one another and are very hard to see.. we really need to copy the right one to show USCIS before we submit our forms..can someone send me a copy or give me the detials on which one the 2009 entry stamp looks like or send me a picture of what it looks like.. thank you soo much in advance.. this will relly give us a piece of mind if i can just know that he has the right stamps copied and to send in..... i know its a red stamp but not sure wich one.. u can email me at eric6250@comcast.net.. if u can just send us a picture of the entry stamp i will be very gratefull.. thank you so much.. mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..godbless.. any help is appreciated.

It's not a big thing if the stamps aren't readable as long as you have other evidence like plane ticket or itineray [sp] baggage checks and hotel receipts. Just copy all pages in the PP.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I think you have posted this before. The answers will be the same. The passport stamp itself is not so important. Add other evidence of meeting. If he has been there several times you ought to have plenty of boarding passes, photos, receipts etc. A single entry stamp doesn't prove a whole lot in itself, I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you can show he has met with you in person at least ONE time in the last two years, you are fine.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You don't generally submit a closeup of a single stamp in a passport - you submit a copy of every relevant page that has either entry/exit stamps or visa stickers on it, in addition to the bio page. If the passport is also being used to prove US citizenship, then a copy of the entire book is submitted. If you can't tell what dates your fiance entered and left your country from looking at his passport, then it's not likely that the USCIS adjudicator will be able to tell either. It's not like you can just circle the relevant stamp and say "This is the one from when he entered on x/y/z date". If it isn't obvious from looking at it then it's not useful evidence. USCIS won't consider evidence that isn't legible.

I would also advise against anyone sending scans of passport stamps or visa stickers to anyone other than USCIS, or posting those scans on a public forum. Some unscrupulous people would use those scans to try to conjure up proof of a trip they never took.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs:

You don't generally submit a closeup of a single stamp in a passport - you submit a copy of every relevant page that has either entry/exit stamps or visa stickers on it, in addition to the bio page. If the passport is also being used to prove US citizenship, then a copy of the entire book is submitted. If you can't tell what dates your fiance entered and left your country from looking at his passport, then it's not likely that the USCIS adjudicator will be able to tell either. It's not like you can just circle the relevant stamp and say "This is the one from when he entered on x/y/z date". If it isn't obvious from looking at it then it's not useful evidence. USCIS won't consider evidence that isn't legible.

I would also advise against anyone sending scans of passport stamps or visa stickers to anyone other than USCIS, or posting those scans on a public forum. Some unscrupulous people would use those scans to try to conjure up proof of a trip they never took.

:thumbs:

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Excellent point Jim, Thank you. This person has posted the same question two times now and received the same answers. They should be fully aware that a single passport stamp is not important when they have visited each other "several times" and should have lots of other evidence.

Ans as you say, such personal information should never be copied and sent to anyone.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

I would imagine that USCIS don't just take the stamp as evidence. They would cross reference it with the passport having been scanned in at a POE, so fraudulent use of someone else's copied entry stamp would be worthless.

ROC

AR11 filed: 02/05/11

I-751 filed at Vermont Service Center: 02/07/11

NOA: 02/14/11

Biometrics appt: 03/21/11

RoC Interview: Not required

RoC Approved: 08/04/2011

10 yr Green card received: 08/10/2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

In addition to all of the excellent advice & to your question that you have received, I would like to add that, in the future, please construct a thread subject that matches the content of the question. Poor choices for subjects include: "Please Help", "####### do I do now?", "I'm so sad", and "What does this mean?" among others. In your case, a more useful subject would be something like "Passport stamps as evidence of meeting for I-129F..." Also, do NOT post your email address in a public forum. I'm astounded that this is not the first time I've had to give out this advice on VJ.

Edited by rsn

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
I would imagine that USCIS don't just take the stamp as evidence. They would cross reference it with the passport having been scanned in at a POE, so fraudulent use of someone else's copied entry stamp would be worthless.

Well, not exactly. The visa would be issued by the embassy of the foreign government, and the passport would be stamped by the customs officials of the foreign country on entry and exit. Since the US government didn't issue the visa or stamp the passport, they'd have nothing to cross reference it with. Once a US citizen leaves the US, the US government has no simple way of knowing what countries they visit while they're gone. The only thing they have is a record of the US citizen returning to the US, and the US citizen's declaration of the countries they visited.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi I just return from my philippine trip to visit my fiance..I have 2 perfect stamps in and out if you would like to see I will be glad to send you a photo copy..it was from October 19th to 30th..

LOVE AT 1ST SIGHT OCTOBER 19TH CAGAYAN DEL ORO CITY ..PHILIPPINES

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi I just return from my philippine trip to visit my fiance..I have 2 perfect stamps in and out if you would like to see I will be glad to send you a photo copy..it was from October 19th to 30th..

Haven't you read Jim & Gary's posts?! :bonk:

K1: 01/15/2009 (mailed I-129F) - 06/23/2009 (visa received)

AOS: 08/08/2009 (mailed I-485, I-765, & I-131) - 10/29/2009 (received GC)

In addition to all of the excellent advice & to your question that you have received, I would like to add that, in the future, please construct a thread subject that matches the content of the question. Poor choices for subjects include: "Please Help", "####### do I do now?", "I'm so sad", and "What does this mean?" among others. In your case, a more useful subject would be something like "Passport stamps as evidence of meeting for I-129F..." Also, do NOT post your email address in a public forum. I'm astounded that this is not the first time I've had to give out this advice on VJ.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.