what shall i do?

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello everyone,

My fiance lives in Denver, Colorado, the past week i have not received any text or email from him which is unusual, i keep on calling his phone and no answer i was so worried something happen, but then last wednesday he texted me at last telling me he was confined due to overdose of medicine prescribed by the doctor, and still hes under medication i feel a little comfort knowing his ok but still worried coz im not really there to take care of him and not knowing what is happening. So, as usual we exchange texts from wednesday up to thursday at 3:39 am here philippine time...after that i cant keep in touch again...his phone only ringing no answer...no email...i called his sons from colorado springs and they dont know what happen...and they are not that approachable to answer me...im so worried now that everything came to worst, i dont know if he got serious or what...my mind is so tired thinking what happen...been crying for 3 days now and my heart is heavy and hurting...its so hard hes too far and i cant do anything....what shall i do?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello everyone,

My fiance lives in Denver, Colorado, the past week i have not received any text or email from him which is unusual, i keep on calling his phone and no answer i was so worried something happen, but then last wednesday he texted me at last telling me he was confined due to overdose of medicine prescribed by the doctor, and still hes under medication i feel a little comfort knowing his ok but still worried coz im not really there to take care of him and not knowing what is happening. So, as usual we exchange texts from wednesday up to thursday at 3:39 am here philippine time...after that i cant keep in touch again...his phone only ringing no answer...no email...i called his sons from colorado springs and they dont know what happen...and they are not that approachable to answer me...im so worried now that everything came to worst, i dont know if he got serious or what...my mind is so tired thinking what happen...been crying for 3 days now and my heart is heavy and hurting...its so hard hes too far and i cant do anything....what shall i do?

PRAY, pray alot! He'll be fine and i know you'll be hearing from him very soon...

Try not to worry so much and just think positive.

Fransha

hello everyone,

hi,

thats so sad...theres nothing you can really do but to keep in touch with his sons and wait for him to text you again.

Keep on praying, sis.

Maybe he is just resting thats why he isn't answering his phone. Sometimes when one is sick, he just wants to sleep and rest.

Don't sound good.

Maybe he a drunk and on a drunken binge, Maybe he a dopeHead and at crackhouse.

Who knows, But it's not good that you can't get hold of him.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Have you already met in person? This is not a good sign really that he's not communicating with you at all. If has been able to text you after his confinement how come he can't pick up the phone to answer a long distance call? Observe and try to figure things out maybe he is sending you a message by doing such…

Agree with the other post if you knew the hospitals name, contact them and check.

Good luck and don't cry no more. Be strong!

hello everyone,

Fly to denver, colorado if money is not an issue.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just pray and think positive. He's in the hospital, he's sick might be tired. ust wait for his message or calls again. You might just over react. Hope he's Okay!

MY TIMELINE

K-1 Journey

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Singapore

05/21/07 : I-129F Sent

02/24/08 : INTERVIEW

12/12/07 : MEDICAL

01/09/08 : VISA IN HAND

03/06/08 : Arrive in the US, POE - DETROIT

AOS

03/28/08 : Mailed AOS Packet

04/12/08 : Receive NOA's AP, EAD

05/02/08 : BIOMETRICS

06/11/08 : EAD CARD IN THE MAIL!!!

07/02/08 : GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

07/07/08 : GREEN CARD IN THE MAIL & WORKING

03/27/09 : Driver's License issued

Removing Condition

04/03/10 : mailed to Vermont

04/08/10 : NOA1 & 1 yr extension

05/20/10 : Biometrics Appt.

11/19/10 : Interview/Approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

You said he was confined due to overdose of medicine. Do you know whats his illness and what medication/s is/are he taking and why was there an overdose? If so, do some research on the net abt it. It will give you more or less an idea of what to expect or the information will somehow lessen your worries.

At this point, being apart and not hearing a word from him will trigger your anxiety level to shoot up.Be careful on that. I have my fiance's neighbors number and office number so i think maybe you have theirs too, then call them. And as what other suggested, if you know the hospital then call the hospital.

Be strong!

Please visit our website and make a difference in the lives of the children.www.gracegeneralsantos.org

Filed: Timeline

yes we already met in person, im still on the process of my annulment, as far as i know hes taking anti diabetic pill due to type 2 diabetes and during his severe headache hes injecting a certain IV which i forgot the name i have to search on our message archive...due to overdose he has severe headache and painful stomach...the time he texted its night time on his time thats why we did not really have too much time to talk coz its night time there and i want him also to rest coz he told me hes not yet that well...so in the morning he texted usual things telling me how much he loves me...around three texts its 3:49 am then, just saw his last text when i woke up in the morning around 5:30 am...so i answered but since then no more text or emails up to now.. i already emailed his co workers but still no answer...i already called the office of his apartment telling them to please checked him on his room but they told me they are not allowed to do that..i know how much he loves me hes not usually like this he always find way to contact me if there is a problem coz he knows i worry too much...this is the first time it happened so im really worried...i just wish and pray hes fine thats all i can do for now....but its hurting and my heart is too heavy...

Agreed. If he just drops out of sight, and you can't reach him, and have no other friend, family or relative to call and txt to inquire about him, then that is not a good sign at all.

You see, if he is concerned and in love with you, he would be sensitive to your feelings. In an LDR, daily communication is the lifeblood. For most, if a txt, email, phone call is not received at the regular hour, then it means a disrespect and even worry for the other person. Sorry not to be able to give you a sugar coated, "It will be alright" but this is the reality of an LDR. Some cold-hearted partners are here today, and gone tmrw, never to be heard from again. Good luck and God Bless.

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Agreed. If he just drops out of sight, and you can't reach him, and have no other friend, family or relative to call and txt to inquire about him, then that is not a good sign at all.

You see, if he is concerned and in love with you, he would be sensitive to your feelings. In an LDR, daily communication is the lifeblood. For most, if a txt, email, phone call is not received at the regular hour, then it means a disrespect and even worry for the other person. Sorry not to be able to give you a sugar coated, "It will be alright" but this is the reality of an LDR. Some cold-hearted partners are here today, and gone tmrw, never to be heard from again. Good luck and God Bless.

ohhhh.. hope he is not like that... hope he just want some space... i understand what u are feeling right now... pray hard that he is fine and he realize on his senses that u are here in PI and waiting for his call and yms.... :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.