Danno

Prepare yourself fo Obama-care

16 posts in this topic

I think I met that dude at a gun show a few months back. He was selling a bunch of surplus gear and I remember thinking to myself, "man, that dude's serious."

Usually the guys selling surplus gear are the guys who've lived in their mom's basement forever and ordered stuff from catalogs and read about stuff on the internet. They've always dreamed of playing army or going off to war.... but never had the nuts to do it. This guy definitely wasn't one of those.

I remember thinking, "that dude could kill people with his bare hands." I got the vibe that not only was he capable of doing it... but he already had - and wouldn't hesitate to do it again if he had to. Nicest guy in the world at the gun show, but then again, it's easy to be nice when you know you can single-handedly take out every mothertrucker in the room.

After watching this video, I'm glad we made a good deal and I didn't try to lowball him too bad!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

This guy has a survival/ self reliance school and posted vids in this nature into the hundreds on many topics.

He just recently got signed by Discovery channel" to do some surviver type shows so you might see him there.

Unfortunately they are requiring him to take down all vids on youtube so if they are still up today... they won't be much longer.

The unique thing about the guy is, he will not edit out his mistakes or pretend he knows everything, he credits other Youtube posters who improve on his ideas.

Think he's from Ohio and he does do gun shows.

* I meant to post this is "off topic".

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I see you guys have met my mom........ She just loves her field sutures it's like needlepoint or crocheting for her. You should she her fix a femoral compound fracture with a ball peen hammer and some WD-40. She's crazy I tell ya.

K-1,VSC, Moscow Consulate

I-129F sent:2009-06-04

NOA1: 2009-06-09

NOA2: 2009-09-16

NVC Received: 2009-09-17

NVC Left: 2009-09-22

Consulate Received: 2009-09-25

Medical: IOM, Moscow, 2009-12-07

Interview: 2009-12-08

Visa Received: 2009-12-14

Arrival to USA: 2010-01-15

Marriage: 2010-03-27

AOS, EAD, AP

CIS Office: Charleston, SC

Filed AOS Package: 2010-05-26

NOA: 2010-06-04

Bio Appt: 2010-07-09

AOS Transfer to CSC: 2010-06-30

EAD Card Production Order: 2010-08-04

AP Received: 2010-08-09

ROC

I-751 sent: 2012-7-11

NOA-1: 2012-8-1

Bio-Appointment: 2012-9-19

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

This guy does seem super-intense. Now i have a whole new set of youtube videos to watch :) I'm just sad that this place I'd love to take a class doesn't make them...

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

There are classes out there. You can find them at junior colleges, YMCAs, volunteer fire departments, etc. I don't think they're going to actually let you field suture your own fingers, but then again, you never know!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

I'm wondering where one even buys sutures like that.... just in-case :lol:

At the gun show!

Русский форум член.

OK, call me crazy but dude sterilized the site and used a sterile needle but didn't do diddly squat to the multi-use pliers he used to pull the needle through...

Having said that, chefs stitch themselves up all the time. Well, relatively speaking most don't need to very often, but I know of 2 who have sutured their knife cuts, thrown a band-aid over the top and carried on working. My ex was a chef and on several occasions just poured alcohol over the wound and duc-taped a couple of pretty bad lacerations.

Just nuts if you ask me...

p.s. I love the 'just my wife calling, worried about me' comment. I'm guessing she's used to the behaviour now but lol the conversation! 'Hey honey, I'm just doing a "stitch yourself up" guide for youtube.... What? Yeah, yeah. I just used fish gut and my trusty pliers...Hmm, yeah you're right. Blood is a pain to get out of my khaki pants. Sorry sweetheart. I'll be home soon. Huh? OK, sure. I'll grab some milk on the way home."

Timeline Summary:

K-1/K-2 NOA1 - POE: 9 February - 9 July 2010

Married: 17 July 2010

AOS mailed - Interview : 22 November 2010 - 10 March 2011

ROC mailed - approved: 14 February - 18 June 2013

Citizenship mailed - ceremony: 9 February - 7 June 2017

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

My ex was a chef and on several occasions just poured alcohol over the wound and duc-taped a couple of pretty bad lacerations.

That's really all you need for skin. As long as you don't cut tendons or anything like that, taping it up actually works very well. - Unless you're losing a lot of blood. In that case, you have to use extra tape!

Русский форум член.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
My ex was a chef and on several occasions just poured alcohol over the wound and duc-taped a couple of pretty bad lacerations.

That's really all you need for skin. As long as you don't cut tendons or anything like that, taping it up actually works very well. - Unless you're losing a lot of blood. In that case, you have to use extra tape!

Use WD=40 to make it go.

Use duct tape to make it stop.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Use WD=40 to make it go.

Red Green?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Use WD=40 to make it go.

Red Green?

LOL - No amber though ;)

Timeline Summary:

K-1/K-2 NOA1 - POE: 9 February - 9 July 2010

Married: 17 July 2010

AOS mailed - Interview : 22 November 2010 - 10 March 2011

ROC mailed - approved: 14 February - 18 June 2013

Citizenship mailed - ceremony: 9 February - 7 June 2017

VJ K-2 AOS Guide

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Nothing special, the cut is small and that man has all the tools to do the job, including a special curved needle. Here is really impressive story:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In%C3%A9s_Ram%C3%ADrez

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.