Captain Ewok

Deputy Mods on VJ: Moderation Structure

158 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
These guidelines.

Members that have been here a long time and have shown respect for other people (on an ongoing basis) and are level headed are critical skills for a moderator.

Damn... I was already getting all prettied up for my "interview" with Ewok. :cry:

Don't worry, I am pretty sure he is flexible. Just be yourself. Show some cleavage.

Always :)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
It has already been established that the guidelines are not followed when selecting the Deputy mods.

How so?

Charles was appointed and he has not demonstrated that he can show respect for other members on an ongoing basis, nor is he level-headed. Ergo, proof that the guidelines are not followed.

ETA: Being deliberately obtuse does not become you, AJ.

Edited by *julez*

Charles was appointed and he has not demonstrated that he can show respect for other members on an ongoing basis, nor is he level-headed. Ergo, proof that the guidelines are not followed.

There are a small number of members for whom he has shown a lack of respect on an ongoing basis. I do believe he's recused himself from "modding" those members.

cmon ewok lets get this whine fest jumpin......make me a mod!(global) :devil:

You've already interned at EP and done a fine job, IMO. You deserve the promotion.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

There are a small number of members for whom he has shown a lack of respect on an ongoing basis. I do believe he's recused himself from "modding" those members.

That he has to recuse himself to modding any members is just further evidence he isn't fit for the job.

These guidelines.

Members that have been here a long time and have shown respect for other people (on an ongoing basis) and are level headed are critical skills for a moderator.

Damn... I was already getting all prettied up for my "interview" with Ewok. :cry:

Don't worry, I am pretty sure he is flexible. Just be yourself. Show some cleavage.

:lol:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

That he has to recuse himself to modding any members is just further evidence he isn't fit for the job.

That wouldn't be without precedent. Other mods (past and present) have recused themselves from modding certain members.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

please please please please don't make almaty a mod... please

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received