one...two...tree

Interracial couple denied marriage license in La.

51 posts in this topic

"There is a problem with both groups accepting a child from such a marriage," Bardwell said. "I think those children suffer and I won't help put them through it."

Well, if there is, then it is because of stoopid backward fcuks like himself.

agreed..damn that is so f##king 1960-70s South

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
"There is a problem with both groups accepting a child from such a marriage," Bardwell said. "I think those children suffer and I won't help put them through it."

The 1970s wasn't even all that long ago, come to think of it.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Sure wasn't. We watched "Mississippi Burning" the other night. Nani couldn't believe it.

no..and just yesterday, some places in this country..

never see this in Aus/Oz

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline

The guy's obviously an idiot and hasn't travelled much, like say to the next parish 20 miles to the east for example.

AOS Timeline

4/14/10 - Packet received at Chicago Lockbox at 9:22 AM (Day 1)

4/24/10 - Received hardcopy NOAs (Day 10)

5/14/10 - Biometrics taken. (Day 31)

5/29/10 - Interview letter received 6/30 at 10:30 (Day 46)

6/30/10 - Interview: 10:30 (Day 77) APPROVED!!!

6/30/10 - EAD received in the mail

7/19/10 - GC in hand! (Day 96) .

your pms are turned off again

fixed

You got PMS? I thought you were a dude.

:unsure:

Sure wasn't. We watched "Mississippi Burning" the other night. Nani couldn't believe it.

My wife has a similar reaction to movies like that. It all seems so far removed from the time and place we inhabit but it really isn't.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Absolutely unbelievable! I hope the couple's complaint produces results. He needs to be out of there.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
Lol good to see the old south rides again.

But prejudice based on geography is so enlightened. You would never find these sorts of attitudes anywhere else, I'm sure. Funny that I have run into them everywhere I've ever been.

AOS Timeline

4/14/10 - Packet received at Chicago Lockbox at 9:22 AM (Day 1)

4/24/10 - Received hardcopy NOAs (Day 10)

5/14/10 - Biometrics taken. (Day 31)

5/29/10 - Interview letter received 6/30 at 10:30 (Day 46)

6/30/10 - Interview: 10:30 (Day 77) APPROVED!!!

6/30/10 - EAD received in the mail

7/19/10 - GC in hand! (Day 96) .

But prejudice based on geography is so enlightened. You would never find these sorts of attitudes anywhere else, I'm sure. Funny that I have run into them everywhere I've ever been.

A resurgence of Nazism in Germany concerns people a lot more than if the same thing happened in, say, Canada.

History matters :)

I have no fvcking clue what this guy is on about. There arn't two different scoieties, black and white. What a crock os racist ######.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

A resurgence of Nazism in Germany concerns people a lot more than if the same thing happened in, say, Canada.

History matters :)

True words. On the other hand, my experience is that in the South (at least the urban areas of the South), you'll find more acceptance for interracial couples than in many parts of the Mid West. Just my personal observation.

What do the good conservatives on Free Republic think?

it is his experience that most interracial marriages do not last long.

Not when the daddy can go back to Kenya and mom can dump the kid on the grandparents.

Hatred of Southrons is a religion unto itself with the leftist media.

This can't be real. In 2009?

The media is trying to foment a race war. There’s no way this story is true. They report this now after all the race baiting over Rush and the NFL this week? Drive by media strikes again.

These days, most intraracial marriages don't last long either.

No kidding ... my MIL & FIL had to "elope", since they were deemed a "interracial couple" by their then State of residence. SIXTY FOUR YEARS AGO.

Worked out OK for them ... and said State has since repealed that misguided law.

Federal civil rights law forbids this anyhow. If this story is modern, some little town courthouse is going to be SO busted.

Tangipahoa Parish is the home of the Spears family of Kentwood. Perhaps you have heard of their daughter Brittney, the one who puts cigarettes out on her kids’ heads? Hammond is about 45 miles east of Baton Rouge and 45 miles north of New Orleans.

“My main concern is for the children.”

They might become president?

Sounds like a Democrat to me.

Maybe he figured that since the would be hubby and wife are different races, they obviously can’t be inbred enough to keep that proper hick civic pride. I say hick, they are not worthy of being called red neck.

Some contact info for this dude:

E. Keith Bardwell

23288 Bardwell Rd.

Ponchatoula, LA 70454

985-542-1732

RWM

(RWM = Republican, white male)

“I do ceremonies for black couples right here in my house,” Bardwell said.

That’s mighty white of ya, Bardwell”

In my experience, only Euro-Asian and Euro-Hispanic mixed marriages actually work. I have encountered only one successful Euro-Black marriage. Cultural differences between American blacks and other racial and/or ethnic groups are, in my opinion, at the root of this incompatibility. (Note: by “Euro”, I mean European-American, aka “white”.)

That being said, I am not an anthropologist, and I have no idea what the statistical likelihood of success of racially-mixed marriages in the United States may be. My opinion is based solely on my own personal observations and may not be indicative of larger trends. If any of you have statistical information on this topic, I’d be interested in reading it.

Some of us children are doing just fine!

If the woman (or possibly the man) being the white party is a ghetto punk chaser, trouble is brewing.

But if we are talking about the 5% of blacks who would not vote for Obama, there is bright hope.

I hope he is prepared to meet Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton shortly. You know those 2 will be down there in a heartbeat complaining about the disenfranchised couple.

White Supremacist David Duke won Tangipahoa Parish in the 1991 Louisiana Gubernatorial race. If this kind of racist garbage could happen anywhere, it could happen in Tangipahoa Parish.

He’s a Republican, too. Great! /sarc

MO and BHO are an interracial couple and they are still together.

Is this a same sex couple? Two women, two men perhaps? I’m guessing this is some kind of a set up for a campaign supporting gay marriage.