sad_angel

i had it with uscis

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

ok i had it with uscis , my i-130 has been pending since july of 2008 for this so called background investigation !!! and my previous i-129f has been pending for two and half years for the same reason . where is justice? everytime i call they give me the same boring answer ( pending and wait for another 180 days ) i have lost my house, and lost my car, and i need 7 surgery's in my lower back, and i am seeing a psychiatrist now ,and got diabetes , and five credit cards company's are suing me and all this is not enough for them to clear my husband's name? i have all the supporting documents but nobody cares . can someone tell me who i should contact exactly ? FBI director? uscis director ? i can't do this anymore and i need to write someone out there . i tried congress and senator but they also give me the same answer , background investigation blah blah , help please :(

Edited by sad_angel

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have heard that many people from the Middle East and North Africa have faced the same problems. They seem to red flag everyone from the neck of the woods. I would follow up with your congressperson.

Good luck

=================

K1 Section

=================

Sent I-129F - 03/25/2009

Visa in Hand -11/23/2009

US Entry - 11/26/2009

Wedding - 12/26/2009

=================

AOS Section

=================

AOS, EAD, AP Forms Sent - 01/06/2010

Biometrics - 02/11/2010

EAD/AP Approved - 02/23/2010

--------------------------------

Ceremonial Wedding - 06/17/2010

ok i had it with uscis , my i-130 has been pending since july of 2008 for this so called background investigation !!! and my previous i-129f has been pending for two and half years for the same reason . where is justice? everytime i call they give me the same boring answer ( pending and wait for another 180 days ) i have lost my house, and lost my car, and i need 7 surgery's in my lower back, and i am seeing a psychiatrist now ,and got diabetes , and five credit cards company's are suing me and all this is not enough for them to clear my husband's name? i have all the supporting documents but nobody cares . can someone tell me who i should contact exactly ? FBI director? uscis director ? i can't do this anymore and i need to write someone out there . i tried congress and senator but they also give me the same answer , background investigation blah blah , help please :(

I do not have any sound advice but I wish that everything will turn out right into your favor soon.. You deserve to be with your spouse because you already had enough burden in your shoulders. Goodluck! (F)

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Timeline

I do not have any sound advice but I wish that everything will turn out right into your favor soon.. You deserve to be with your spouse because you already had enough burden in your shoulders. Goodluck! (F)

than you guys i really appreciate it alot . can someone give me the correct address for the director of fbi please? i have tried the congress man few times and they said there is nothing they can do for me and my senator said the same thing . i thought the new rule is 5 months for the fbi to clear someone's name ! i just dont understand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

SUE USCIS!

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

what did you lose exactly? perhaps you can find a pro bono attorney? where do you live? i was reading a thread about someone who was in a similar situation as you and sued...

try looking at these threads:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3156813

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3316702

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

have you contacted the ombudsman yet? You can file a "complaint" and they can check into it. I think I gave you the link before but maybe not..

http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_dhsform7001.pdf

i just utilized them when uscis was jerking us around with my husbands ead and bouncing it from center to center.... we got resolution pretty quickly. they cant make the checks go any quicker but they may be able to get some info that uscis wont give to you AND they can make sure the file isnt sitting somewhere, lost in a blackhole

i wish you guys the best. good luck!

Im sorry about all of the unfortunate events that have happened while waiting...is there any way you can go stay with him until you guys get your approval?

(F)

Edited by Y's_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey, i'm sorry to hear of the stuff you are dealing with...

Try this thread, produke sued USCIS. And I think someone named GOGO also did, they got resolution pretty quick...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...45&start=45

I'm in background investigation as well.. I hope mine does'nt turn into the blackhole type of deal as well...

This thread has USCIS Contacts

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3365596

Write to secretary of state clinton, and president obama...

make suer you keep a copy of everything you do, it'll help you with your case...

Again, sorry to hear of everything your dealing with you as well as everyone deserve to be with their s/o...

Married my love: 06/10/2009

I-130 Sent to CSC: 06/22/2009

I-130 NOA 1: 06/29/2009

I-130 NOA 2: 12/9/2009

I-130 NOA 2 Hardcopy Recieved: 12/15/2009

I-129F Sent to CSC: 07/07/2009

I-129F NOA1: 07/08/2009

I-129F NOA2: 12/9/2009

I-129F NOA2 Hardcopy Recieved: 12/15/2009

NVC Recieved I-130: 12/15/2009

NVC Recieved I-129F : 12/15/2009

Case #'s Assigned: 12/15/2009

NVC Sent I-129F Petiton to Embassy: 12/16/2009

DS-3032 E-Mail and Hardcopy Sent: 12/19/2009

I-864 AOS Fee Bill Generated: 12/21/2009

I-864 AOS Fee Bill Paid: 12/21/2009

K3: Interview Date Re-assigned to March 11, 2010.

Interview Result: Approved for Visa!

Visa Recieved via Courier: March 17, 2010

I-751 ROC

I-751 Sent: 04/14/2012

I-751 NOA: 04/16/2012

Timeline

USCIS also has a new director... alejandro something...

I-751 ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

This VJ member recently sued USCIC and won.. Then USCIS ignored the court and has done nothing...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=53371

There is also the WRIT OF MANDAMUS

http://www.usaimmigrationattorney.com/Secu...tiveReview.html

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
This VJ member recently sued USCIC and won.. Then USCIS ignored the court and has done nothing...

thank you guys , i really appreciate it alot . as for the lawsuit there is no way i can do that because i don't have the money . i called three pro bono lawyers and they all turned me down . i am going to try the ombudsman, i don't even know what that is exactly !!! i tried with the congress and senators and they said name still pending and there is nothing we can do . so who is actually in charge of this background exactly? is it fbi or uscis ? who has his name now?

Timeline
and i wonder why some people cross the borders illegally

as far as I know there are three types of checks...

IBIS - Interagency Border Inspection System

FBI Finger print check

FBI Namecheck

Apparently the backlog used to be namecheck.. however, they claim there is no backlog now and it should be resolved within the processing times. OBviously you have not seen the result of that...

http://triceiver.com/USCIS_Background_Secu...mmigration.aspx

I know it sucks! I'm in the background process too... only difference is you've been stuck for a longgggg time and im just getting in there... Try contacting gogo, there might be a way you can represent yourself, although would'nt recommend it...

I-751 ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

thank you guys , i really appreciate it alot . as for the lawsuit there is no way i can do that because i don't have the money . i called three pro bono lawyers and they all turned me down . i am going to try the ombudsman, i don't even know what that is exactly !!! i tried with the congress and senators and they said name still pending and there is nothing we can do . so who is actually in charge of this background exactly? is it fbi or uscis ? who has his name now?

An ombudsman basically holds agencies accountable... thats the easiest explanation I can give

They can find out which agency has his name and where he is now :thumbs:

good luck!!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.