mrsemcee

Where is the depressed forum?

406 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Still waitin' for an interview over here!

:(

What? This IS the depressed thread, right? What'd you guys want, rainbows and unicorns????

;)

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

What? This IS the depressed thread, right? What'd you guys want, rainbows and unicorns????

;)

why is your interview date not assign,,,,,, your case was completed in aug

06/09/09. - I-130 sent to csc

06/18/09 . - Noa1 ( touched )

08/27/09 .- I-130 approved ( got so excited )

08/14/09. - Nvc assigned case #( after 12 long days)

08/17/09 - Ds 3032 emailed to hubby , ( Aos fee bill generated and paid )

08/18/09 - hubby emailed back ds3032

08/22/09 - Aos showed" paid "

08/22/09- IV bill generated ( and paid)

08/23/09- Ds 3032 accepted

08/24/09 -IV bill showed "paid"

08/25/09- Aos overnight

08/28/09- 864 got to nvc

10/01/09- hubby sent ds230

10/06/09- Rfe(grrrrr)

10/08/09 - resend -864

10/09/09- 230 got accepted

10/19/09 - LOG IN FAIL, FAIL,FAIL,FAIL,FAIL ( i did not even know what was going on !!!!!) MY BODY JUST FROZE IN FRONT OF THEPC !!!!

10/20/09- It is "official " per op "case complete" OMG !!!!

11/02/09- INTERVIEW date assigned , email received from nvc (Thankyou ! thankyou ! thankyou ! god!!!!!!! thankyou every one

in vj) (total of 35 working days in nvc)

11/04/09- package left nvc

11/16/09- Medical done and waiting for result

12/10/09- VISA APPROVED (slip given appointment for tuesday to pick up passport )

12/15/09- VISA ON HAND ( praise god )

02/01/10 - POE

03/02/10- Green card arrived

event.png

Timeline

Well, if I had the answer to that I wouldn't be posting in the depressed forum, now would I?

:blink:

;)

USCIS

NVC

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

Kermit the Frog

Timeline

Because she is from Canada, and we're currently back logged by 5 to 6 months. :P

It's ''FUN'' stuff.

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Because she is from Canada, and we're currently back logged by 5 to 6 months. :P

It's ''FUN'' stuff.

Okay where is the forum for me???, Im no longer a CR1 filer, no longer waiting for interview, no longer in AP/AR

Not waiting on visa to be issued, Im withdrawing it, and filing for divorce. Treat me like ####### and I take it, shame on me,

cheat on me and I find out, well have no fury like a scorn woman!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the scorn woman forum??????????????????

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

Did you just say 'Cheat on you"

What the hell is going on? how do you know? What's going on Paris?

Geez...

I'm so sorry...

It's ''FUN'' stuff.

Okay where is the forum for me???, Im no longer a CR1 filer, no longer waiting for interview, no longer in AP/AR

Not waiting on visa to be issued, Im withdrawing it, and filing for divorce. Treat me like ####### and I take it, shame on me,

USCIS

NVC

Kermit the Frog

Timeline

It's ''FUN'' stuff.

WHAT ON EARTH? Beth, I'm so sorry. :(

And karma, what goes around, comes around.

And dear Beth, you are beautiful.

dev356pr___.png

It's ''FUN'' stuff.

Oh yeah, I found out lots I did not know. So okay, I pick myself up, dust myself off, and breath. Easier said then done, but I will do it. Found out other true facts, but I wont post. WOW, what a morning!!

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

It's ''FUN'' stuff.

Oh yeah, I found out lots I did not know. So okay, I pick myself up, dust myself off, and breath. Easier said then done, but I will do it. Found out other true facts, but I wont post. WOW, what a morning!!

You'll be able to do it Beth, you're a strong woman. And a inspiration to me if I might add. And forgive me for saying this but I'm glad the visa was not approved if he really did so much hurtful things behind your back. Karma will snip him. You'll be okay and we are all here for you if you need us! And yes, don't forget to breath deep.

dev356pr___.png

It's ''FUN'' stuff.

You'll be able to do it Beth, you're a strong woman. And a inspiration to me if I might add. And forgive me for saying this but I'm glad the visa was not approved if he really did so much hurtful things behind your back. Karma will snip him. You'll be okay and we are all here for you if you need us! And yes, don't forget to breath deep.

As of this am, visa was still being processed, until now, Im withdrawing it, I contacted my senator, Paris and one going to USCIS and the Dept of State. YOU dont do this to a person you claimed of loved with your whole heart.

I think in my heart I knew , but denied it all cause I love him, but light shined through to protect me.

Im not a ugly hearted person, cranky at times, but a good girl who believes in marriage vows, and self respect for herself.

I wonder why God lead me on this journey to feel such hurt and pain in my head and heart in the very end. But one day I will know.

Truly happy!!!

Ok, I have officially moved into this thread. I thought for sure I wouldn't be here until after the interview, since Cairo is known for AR or AP or whatever they choose after the interview. Well NVC has now pushed me here. If they are going to give us an RFE then do it so I can get it fixed. This waiting is hard.

:wacko:

I bet they are just behind cos of the holiday. I hope you get it tomorrow.

I've never felt so ill in my entire life. Being sick and waiting is just taking a toll on me today. :crying:

I need to catch up on reading posts. Honestly Finn and you were neck and neck so I just know you are next!!

It's ''FUN'' stuff.

As of this am, visa was still being processed, until now, Im withdrawing it, I contacted my senator, Paris and one going to USCIS and the Dept of State. YOU dont do this to a person you claimed of loved with your whole heart.

I think in my heart I knew , but denied it all cause I love him, but light shined through to protect me.

Im not a ugly hearted person, cranky at times, but a good girl who believes in marriage vows, and self respect for herself.

I wonder why God lead me on this journey to feel such hurt and pain in my head and heart in the very end. But one day I will know.

I am so sorry this is happening to you.

post-66969-1258050341.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

You have GOT to be kidding me!!! :o:o

Oh Beth.... how cruel....to let you go through all the waiting and longing......

I'm so sorry. You're a great person and deserve so, SO much better than this!!

If you ever want to vent, gimme a holler, okay?

Married 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/09 - filed I-130

12/7/09 - Interview (denied for 28 yr old CIMT); filed waiver same day

6/18/10 - I-601 Waiver Denied, added misrep for checking wrong box on landing card (lifetime ban)

7/16/10 - AAO Appeal filed.

8/31/12 - AAO appeal sustained (THANK YOU, GOD FOR YOUR MERCY)

10/8/12 - USCIS sent file to Consulate

11/28/12 - Visa in hand

12/10/12 - HERE AT LAST! (ALL GLORY TO GOD!)

Oh Beth.... how cruel....to let you go through all the waiting and longing......

Its not worth venting anymore over him and what he did to me. All lies and deceit on his part.

But I will stay in touch JJ, Hugs(((((((((((()))))))))))))))

Beth

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Its not worth venting anymore over him and what he did to me. All lies and deceit on his part.

Beth

Beth, I'm so sorry about all of this. I know there's nothing I can say to help make you feel better, but I believe I can speak for everyone to tell you that we're here for you. You're a very good person.

Our timeline:

2/88: We met in Sydney, Australia at a youth hostel! He's Finnish, I'm American-both were in our early 20s at the time and fresh out of college (so couldn't afford to visit each other's countries after that!). We had a three-day romance, then went our separate ways. He actually was going to Sydney a week later, but decided at the last minute to cut his trip short in another country and go early. Wow.

1988-1998: Wrote "snail mail" letters/sent Xmas cards, but lived our separate lives. I married someone else, divorced in 2006...he lived with someone for years and then that ended.

10/08: Because of a series of random life events, I Googled my Finn Man and found him (but no link to his email, and the website his name was on was in Estonian so I couldn't even read it!). It took me two weeks to find a link to someone else, who forwarded my email to him (we were both single at the time thankfully!!!!). The email went to his spam folder but he happened to check it that day and responded back to me immediately! This was after 10 years of no contact and almost 21 years of not seeing each other after we first met.

11/08-5/09: We traveled back and forth to visit each other. Love at first (second?) sight!

7/09: Married in Helsinki, Finland...after meeting randomly 21 1/2 years ago and finding each other again!!!!!

8/13/09: I-130 sent!!!!!!!!!

Rest is on my timeline!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Beth

I'm sorry. Some men just don't know how to treat a woman. I hope you can move on and grow stronger from this. (L)

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.