johnnybgood265

Very worried about fiance

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I just wanted to thank all the vj members who gave me hope and good advice today. I finally got the phone call I was waiting for from kirsteen. She is doing fine and my heart and prayers go out to all those who have lost and are struggling durning this disaster.

2010.pngMake a pregnancy ticker

" MARRIED"

Thanks be to god

49893.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Glad she is doing fine...Wish and pray that everything will be okay...

Sdk4m8.png

4msavwlwa.png

AOS and EAD timeline:

January 20, 2010 - Sent AOS and EAD

January 22, 2010 - AOS and EAD received and signed for by CHYBA

January 28, 2010 - Check was cashed

February 2, 2010 - Received NOA1 for AOS and EAD

February 2, 2010 - Notice date biometrics appointment

February 5, 2010 - Received appointment notice

February 23, 2010 - Biometrics appointment

February 24, 2010 - Touch on AOS and EAD :)

March 12, 2010 - Received my interview letter for April 15, 2010 (dated March 9, 2010)

March 18, 2010 - EAD card production ordered

March 23, 2010 - 2nd e-mail (EAD card production ordered)

March 24, 2010 - 3rd e-mail (Approval notice for EAD sent)

March 27, 2010 - EAD received

April 15, 2010 - Interview (Approved)

April 23, 2010 - Card production ordered

April 28, 2010 - Card production ordered

May 3, 2010 - Received my green card! :)

ROC:

March 24, 2012 - Sent ROC packet :)

March 26, 2012 - I-751 packet received :)

March 29, 2012 - Check was cashed :)

March 30, 2012 - NOA1

April 27, 2012 - Received biometrics appointment.

May 23, 2012 - Biometrics Appointment - done :)

September 26, 2012 - ROC approved :)

With the electricity and phone system down in much of the north, there's not much you can do except wait for her to contact you. You have my deepest sympathy. That typhoon is now off the coast of central Vietnam, and headed directly for the city where my fiance lives. :crying:

God bless the Vietnamese

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Glad she's ok!

I'll be praying for everyone over there.

TIMELINE:

December, 2008 - Started talking on plentyoffish.com

March 25, 2009 - Left Australia to to meet her

March 28, 2009 - Finally met in person!!

April 30, 2009 - Engaged

May 4, 2009 - Returned to Australia

June 26, 2009 - Filed I-129F

July 6, 2009 - NOA1 Received

July 25 - August 12, 2009 - Janet visited Simon is Australia for 2 and a half magical weeks. Met the family and is loved by all of them! :)

September 18, 2009 - NOA2!!!!!

September 28, 2009 - NVC Received

October 1, 2009 - NVC Sent

October 7, 2009 - Consulate Received

October 14, 2009 - Medical

October 17, 2009 - December 8 - Simon visiting Janet in the U.S

December 11, 2009 - Packet 3 sent

December 18, 2009 - Packet 4 received

January 12, 2010 - Interview date

January 14 2010 - Visa Received

January 23 2010 - US Entry

February 7 2010 - Marriage

I have relatives in San Mateo. I have been calling them since Saturday (USA time) but unsuccessful. I just got a text today that power is back but phone is not. My relatives are safe. Thank God. I hope your fiancee is fine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks God that she is ok. I got in touch with one of my cousins in Rizal, and she is ok, however, i havent heard a word yet from my other cousins and relatives. According to news, looks like 2 more typhoons coming..this is really terrible.

Please visit our website and make a difference in the lives of the children.www.gracegeneralsantos.org

I was in the same feeling last Saturday and yesterday because my younger son is there taking medication in St. Luke's. I was terrified also and I keep on praying that they are always safe. I was calling them but I cannot connect, and finally this morning I got connected. It was a very unfortunate incident, but filipinos are survivors. We are known for our great faith in God and with that everything will follow. I hope and pray that the news about 2 more typhoons will not hit our country so bad. I know that we are really on the typhoon belt but with all the necessary precautions, people will overcome the disaster. God bless the Philippines and its people. It's good that your fiancee and her loved ones are safe and doing well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.