babybunny

~ Admin. Processing the Saga Continues~

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Update ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here goes.. I wont EVER get to be with my Bingo ... never ever never never ever!.

Friday July 7th. the ISL embassy tried to issue the visa. and it Triggered not just ONE security check

but 4 of them byches. we already knows it takes 4 months + to clear a security check.

I guess we wont be togeather for the christmas holidays coz, 4 months from now is < nov>.

I did not tell Javed yet. this is gonna crush him. I know its crushing me.

but I am not gonna cry. not gonna cry noooo I cant cry..

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I have contacted my congressman to get update from the embassy. they like alwats are failing

to respond. so she is resending an e mail to them..

Edited by shonjaved
shon.gif

Shon,

I have to admit I don't fully understand your case. I thought the checks were done prior to the embassy attempting to issue a visa. Regardless of my ability to comprehend, I am terribly sorry for you. I know you have already been waiting a dreadfully long time.

I say cry, punch something, eat a pint of ice cream or some other comfort food and allow yourself to feel sad. Then, pick yourself up and start the fight again.

Rebecca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

here goes.. I wont EVER get to be with my Bingo ... never ever never never ever!.

Friday July 7th. the ISL embassy tried to issue the visa. and it Triggered not just ONE security check

but 4 of them byches. we already knows it takes 4 months + to clear a security check.

I guess we wont be togeather for the christmas holidays coz, 4 months from now is < nov>.

I have contacted my congressman to get update from the embassy. they like alwats are failing

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz shonnie!!! what is it with bad news today??? I thought you were out of the AP hell!! I dont know if you saw my new thread or not, but we found out today that they sent our petition to fraud department.... I have cried all day. My eyeballs actually ache from so much crying. But Im afraid im losing all my hope and faith.. How do you guys find the strength and courage to keep fighting so much. I admire your gumption!!! I love my Bala so much, but it is torture every day to be away from him, sometimes I think it may be easier to just get on with our lives....they are determined to keep us apart, no one will help us, what else to do.

But this thread is about you! And I will be holding good thoughts for you that this is over for you soon! I cant wait until i see that thread that says you have your visa..

God Bless

Vicki/Bala

10/2002 Met in yahoo chat

10/2004 Romance blossoms

04/2005 Went to india, spent two wonderful weeks together

06/11/05 Sent petition

06/22/05 1st NOA received

09/12/05 2nd NOA received

11/15/05 Interview: request for additional information from me.

11/30/05 Got notice that we were Placed on Administrative Processing

03/04/06 Going to visit with my boo!

04/08/06 Back home (sigh) back to waiting again.

06/15/06 7 months on AP (will this ever end?)

07/06/06 called for second interview (it was a nightmare)

07/14/06 learned our petition was sent back

07/15/06 ready to carry on the fight!!!!

10/17/06 petition is back at USCIS

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away,

who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Shon,

I can't even begin to imagine what you must be thinking or feeling right now - I'm soooo sorry you're going through this... you are in my thoughts and prayers - may God give you and your Bingo the strength to get through this insha'Allah. (F)(F)

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09

Shon,

I have to admit I don't fully understand your case. I thought the checks were done prior to the embassy attempting to issue a visa. Regardless of my ability to comprehend, I am terribly sorry for you. I know you have already been waiting a dreadfully long time.

I say cry, punch something, eat a pint of ice cream or some other comfort food and allow yourself to feel sad. Then, pick yourself up and start the fight again.

Rebecca

The problem is we have been on Admin Processing. security checks. everytime something clears - something else expires. my husband name is too common. why they keep ordering the samethings I dont know. I managed to get the last security pushed through from talking to a BIG cheeze at the DOS. it cleared. now when the embassy get ready to issue something else trigged 4 more checks. come Aug 26th

it will be offically 1 year on AP. :crying:

Shon,

Rebecca

shon.gif

Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz shonnie!!! what is it with bad news today??? I thought you were out of the AP hell!! I dont know if you saw my new thread or not, but we found out today that they sent our petition to fraud department.... I have cried all day. My eyeballs actually ache from so much crying. But Im afraid im losing all my hope and faith.. How do you guys find the strength and courage to keep fighting so much. I admire your gumption!!! I love my Bala so much, but it is torture every day to be away from him, sometimes I think it may be easier to just get on with our lives....they are determined to keep us apart, no one will help us, what else to do.

But this thread is about you! And I will be holding good thoughts for you that this is over for you soon! I cant wait until i see that thread that says you have your visa..

God Bless

Vicki/Bala

hang in there. all I have is my work and my schooling. no family in dallas texas. so I tend to consume my time with my studies. I hope javed is here in time for my graduation next summer. :angry:

I think I am gonna go on a diet. once of those AP diets.

see if I can fit a size 2- think I can do it.

I will consider it once i finish a pint of ben and jerrys :)

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sorry to hear this Shon

HUGS (F)

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

God Bless

Vicki/Bala

Vicki,

I just got off the phone with my fiance and he suggest the same thing. He said since they refuse to allow us to be together he thought because I'm much younger than he is that it is unfair for him to hold up my life. He really feels sad that I'm exhausted and depressed about this visa issue. He said that he will always love me. I feel that I' losing hope too, but I have to remember there's a lesson behind all of this and everything happens for a reason. I just need to teach this concept to my heart. :crying::crying:

Shon,

Don't worry about anything...I have a feeling that your security check will be completed within the next few weeks. Be patient.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.