lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Lee.... You be as MAN PRETTY as you want to be! And YES... let the HUNKY PUNKY begin!

Maire.... CONGRATULATIONS sweetie! It is nice to hear from you, don't be such a stranger!!!

Happy Monday y'all

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Lee.... You be as MAN PRETTY as you want to be! And YES... let the HUNKY PUNKY begin!

Maire.... CONGRATULATIONS sweetie! It is nice to hear from you, don't be such a stranger!!!

Happy Monday y'all

Morning all!

Richard - Did you ever get the paperwork on that RFE?

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline

Morning all!

Richard - Did you ever get the paperwork on that RFE?

Yes... they want English translated birth certs and some medical form for the kids. they seem to have accepted Joanna's 693 (or whatever that number is)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Yes... they want English translated birth certs and some medical form for the kids. they seem to have accepted Joanna's 693 (or whatever that number is)

Oh ok....are any of them going to be hard to get?

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Timeline

Oh ok....are any of them going to be hard to get?

I don't think so, I have to find a translator here... and go get the silly doctor to sign a form or 2. I think that is all.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

wow is been quiet in here I see....just because I was missing!!!!how long is AOS taking? Im so confusedd I dont know if I should do the same paperwork or not since we married after the dateline! grrr anybody knows?

Timeline

wow is been quiet in here I see....just because I was missing!!!!how long is AOS taking? Im so confusedd I dont know if I should do the same paperwork or not since we married after the dateline! grrr anybody knows?

Sorry, Maire, I do not know your answers... there must be a better place to post them? In the AOS section??

Don't be such a stranger!!!! or I will have to *spank* you!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

LEE I'm so happy for you that they'll be here soon!! I smiled when I read 48 hours!!!!

MAIRE!!! I'm so happy for you toooOOO!! I was sad that you two weren't getting along but so relieved that you're now doing so well!

and on another note, thank GOD for VJ seriously, I'm so grateful for the VJ website in general. I have no idea how I'd ever have done all of these crazy papers and done all of this in any of the right ways without it, thank you guys too :)

I have a giant stress let off of me as we sent out the package for AOS today at 10 seconds to close of the USPS!! We're both a lot less stressed and just ready to get our lives a'going!

:luv: :luv: :luv::luv: :luv: :luv:

Hi everyone tooo!

01/23/2009 ----------Leave Athens and my Honey for the processes to begin

02/10/2009 ----------Beginning of Greek Military Obligations for 11 months

03/21/2009 ----------Stationed to Rhodes

07/16/2009-----------Meeting in Spain for 6 days!

08/27/2009-----------Stationed to Nevrokopi

01/10/2010-----------Gets OUT of the Army!

02/16/2010-----------Interview!

02/24/2010-----------Lampros arrives in WA!!!

He didn't just want me long, he wanted me a little longer than forever... :3

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Thank you Jamie. I am so happy that you got your package off. How is Lampros doing in the states?

Now all I have to do today is keep myself from bouncing off of the walls today. Which is easier said than done. I will get through it and then finally the long wait will finally be over.

Lee.gif

Timeline

Thank you Jamie. I am so happy that you got your package off. How is Lampros doing in the states?

Now all I have to do today is keep myself from bouncing off of the walls today. Which is easier said than done. I will get through it and then finally the long wait will finally be over.

YIPPIE!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.